AISEEE Counselling 2019: AISEEE Counselling 2019 to be conducted very soon. AISEEE Counselling will be held at SCSVMV University, Enathur, Kanchipuram. Candidates must be brought by their parents to the counseling session. All the details related to the counseling procedure and important documents required are mentioned in this article.
All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Exam, AISEE, is a university-level examination which is administered by SCSVMV university for the admission in Engineering courses. The exam has been conducted in both online and offline mode. The application form filling was started on 15th December 2018. The exams were conducted on 14th to 22nd April 2019. And the results have been already declared on April last week. Now the candidates are eagerly waiting for the counseling procedure. Keep reading the article to get the complete details.
AISEEE 2019 1st Phase Counseling Call Later has been Released. Click Here to Check Counseling Later.
AISEEE 2019 1st Phase Counseling Schedule has been released. Click Here to Check Complete Counseling Schedule.
First getting through the complete details related to All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Exam, let us first take the overview of the exam.
|Name of the Examination||All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Exam(AISEEE) 2019|
|Exam Mode||Online and Offline|
|Exam Fees||General – Rs.500/-
SC/ST – Rs.250/-
|Number of Questions||90|
|Total Time Duration||75 minutes|
AISEEE Counselling 2019 – Important Dates
The important dates related to AISEEE exam are mentioned below in a tabular form. Candidates can check the dates and prepare for the exam accordingly. These dates will help them to set the routine as per the exam. Candidates who have a class 12th exam and willing to get admission in Engineering courses will have less time to prepare for the competitive exams. They should make sure to learn as per syllabus in their 11th and 12th academic sessions so that they face fewer difficulties while clearing the engineering competitive exams.
|Application form commencement date||15th December 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form of AISEEE||31st March 2019|
|Slot Booking||14th April 2019|
|Online Exam date||15th to 22nd April 2019|
|Offline Exam date||23rd April 2019|
|Result Declaration||30th April 2019|
How To Apply for AISEEE 2019?
- Applicants who want to apply for AISEEE exam have to register themselves on the official website, http://www.kanchiuniv.ac.in.
- Mention your name, email id, phone number, and password.
- Select the details of state and city from which you are applying for the exam and then click on the register button.
- Select for “B.E/B. Tech (full time)” button.
- Check your email ID and get the details of the registered user ID and password.
- Log in to the system with the user Id and password.
- Click on Submit button and fill the details of educational qualification.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature as per the specifications asked. The size must be less than 50KB and the image format must be JPEG or JPG.
- Submit all the details and download the submitted application form
- Send the application along with DD of the application fees in the favor of the university.
- Get the AISEEE 2019 application form from any center.
- Fill the application form with complete details, paste the passport size photograph and attach a copy of the important documents.
- Associate a DD of application fee in favor of AISEEE University.
- Application Fee will be the same as of online mode.
- Deposit the application form, at the assigned center.
AISEEE Results 2019
AISEEE result will be announced via online mode, once the exam is over. It will be declared at the end of May 2019. The result and scorecard can be obtained by entering the details of the application number and password. Follow the steps below to download the scorecard.
- Open the official website
- Check for the link for AISEEE results.
- Click on the link for AISEEE result and enter the application number and password.
- The scorecard will appear on your screen.
- Download the AISEEE scorecard on the system and keep it for future reference.
AISEEE Counseling 2019
AISEEE counseling will be administered in the order of rank as presented in the merit list. There are less amount of seats available for each program, so usually seats get filled in the first round of counseling. Applicants have to download the counseling letter from the official website before they appear to the center for the counseling procedure. Only those candidates are eligible to attend the counseling who have scored the cut off marks in the AISEEE exam. Let us check now how to download the counseling letter.
- Open the official website of SCSVMV University and go to the admission section.
- Enter your user Id and password to download the counseling letter.
- Download the counseling letter and take a copy of the same along with important documents to the counseling center.
Candidates who fail to appear for the counseling procedure will have to forego their claim for admission. However, due to unexpected circumstances and inevitable reasons, if a candidate is unable to attend the counselling on the designated date and time, they can attend on following date and time during the counselling period for the course, with the prior consent of “The Chairman, Admissions 2019, SCSVMV University”. But, the applicant can only opt for the seat available at that time and cannot claim any seat as per they original rank, for the course. In any case, counselling will not be done in the absence of candidates.
Documents Required for Counseling Procedure
- Class 10th and Class 12th Mark sheet and passing certificate
- Copy of AISEEE admit card & score card
- Domicile certificate
- Caste/Category Certificate
- ID Proof(Aadhaar Card)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from last institute
- 4 Passport size photos
About SCSV MV University
Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya, formed under the aegis of Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam Charitable Trust in 1993, is located at Enathur. The mission is a holistic approach to higher education with academic standards compatible with an embedded value system, enhanced by a dynamic process of synergy. The Mantra is “Educational Delight” of students engaged in study and faculty engaged in teaching and research in their journey Towards Excellence with Creativity.
To devise and execute projects for efficiently granting knowledge in modern technology, at the same time teaching social responsibility and high-value system cherished in our culture.
To mold a new generation of universal citizens with spirit, Self-dependence, self-realization, scientific temper, professionalism, the desire of knowledge, and happiness by the fusion of Indian thought and modern scientific methodology, in higher education.