AUAT Counselling 2019: Aliah University is an Autonomous University recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE under MA & ME, Govt. of West Bengal. Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) is an entry-level examination being conducted by Aliah University of the admission into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses in Technology, Basic Sciences and Management, Humanities and Social Sciences for the year 2019-20. The students who cleared the AUAT will be eligible for counseling. Read on to find out more about the process.
AUAT Counselling 2019 Overview
|Exam name||Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT)|
|Exam conducting board||Aliah University|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Exam date||June 27, 28 & 30, 2019 (UG courses) and June 25 – June 26, 2019 (PG courses)|
AUAT Counselling 2019 Counselling schedule
The tentative counselling schedule is as given below:
|Publication of Allotment List (First Round)||17th July 2019|
|The first round of admission||17th July – 19th July 2019|
|Publication of Allotment List (Second Round)||23rd July 2019|
|The second round of admission||23rd July – 25th July|
|Publication of Allotment List (Third Round)||To be announced|
|The third round of admission||To be announced|
Note: We recommend that the student stay updated with the official websites to ensure that they don’t miss any changes in the schedule.
AUAT Counselling Fee 2019
During the registration process for the AUAT Counselling 2019, all the candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 500/- which is adjustable against the admission fee. And the fee should be paid through online by using Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking.
- Verification Of Identity
AUAT E-Counselling 2019
The counselling procedure will be entirely online and easy to follow for the students. Note that three is no need to report at the University during any point of the counselling procedure. Follow the below steps:
- Visit the official AUAT website (link is given above).
- Log in using your application number and date of birth.
- Click on the “e-counseling” button.
- You will now be able to fill in your choices of courses. You will have to fill in at least one choice. The number of choices showed to you will depend upon the number of courses you applied for and successfully qualify for.
- You need to pay the counseling fee.
- Download and take a print out of your locked choices for future reference.
- The seats will be allotted based on the candidate’s rank on the merit list, preference order and the number of vacant seats available.
- Wait for further notification on the website.
Documents Required During AUAT Counselling Process 2019
- Transfer and other Certificates from the institution where the candidate last studied.
- Study Certificates from IX standard onwards of the respective institutes.
- Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent).
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ ST/ BC candidates.
- Carry your AUAT Admit Card 2019
- AUAT Rank Card 2019
- Certificate in the prescribed form in respect of a claim under special category (NCC, NSS, CAP, SPORTS, and PH) where ever applicable.
- Fee Payment Slip
- Migration Certificate in the case of candidates from Universities other than the University where the admission is sought.
- Four recent passport size photos.
- Two sets of attested copies of all the above certificates/ documents, and additionally 3 copies each of TC, Caste & Income certificates
Rounds of Online Aliah University Counselling 2019
- Online Registration
- Verification of Documents
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting To Allotted College
Online Registration Link for AUAT Counselling 2019: Click Here
AUAT Counselling 2019 General Instructions
- Fill-up the Name, Choice of Centre, Choice Of Programme, Date of Birth, Year of Passing And Percentage of Marks very carefully.
- Photograph and signature must be maintained in proper pixel and aspect ratio.
- For Choice of Centre: Proper selection of centers to be made. (Centre may change by the authority)
- You are advised to ensure the correctness of your complete mailing address, PINCODE, e-mail address, and mobile number. Please note that the University will not be responsible if you cannot be reached due to incomplete or illegible address, email, or mobile number.
- Options given in the Application Form cannot, after submitting, be changed at a later stage.
- Select the choice of codes for programs for which you intend to appear at AUAT-2019.
- Select the centers in order of your preference. The final decision regarding the allotment of the center for AUAT-2019 will be taken by the authority.
- Request for change of Test Centre in a later stage will not be entertained.
- Candidates are cautioned against falling prey to any assurance/offered by any individual/agency for all sorts of Admission to Aliah University.
- Candidates who are not called for counselling even after the registration due to the limited number of seats will get their registration fee refunded.
The e-counselling procedure is very simple and straight forward. The candidate needs to log in to the official AUAT website (link is given above) and fill in their preferred choices of courses. Then, they need to pay the registration fee to complete the procedure. They can take a print out of the locked choices and await further notice.
We hope that this article cleared all your doubts regarding AUAT counselling 2019. Good luck