The 12th CBSE board exams are a deciding factor for the students to get admission into their dream college. These exams are conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) every year. The number of students appearing for the CBSE class 12 board exams is around 13 lakhs for 114 various subjects. Students belonging to the CBSE-affiliated schools also take part in these exams to pursue their dream education.
In this article, we will try to know all the information about class 12. This would be your one-stop solution for all your queries related to the CBSE class 12 2022 board exams. Starting with the latest exam updates to the application process, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, etc., this write-up will have everything you need to know about CBSE Class 12 2022.
Let us get started with the latest updates.
Latest Updates on CBSE Board Class 12 Exams 2022:
|The admit card for the CBSE Class 12 2021-22 term 1||Released on November 9, 2021.|
|CBSE board exams for term 1 Class 12 2021-22||Conducted from December 1 to December 22, 2021.|
|CBSE board exams for term 2 Class 12 2021-22||Will be held in March 2022.|
Other Updates on CBSE Class 12 2022:
- The CBSE board has divided the Class 12 2022 syllabus into two terms. It has rationalized the syllabus and divided it between term 1 and term 2 respectively.
- The CBSE board has released the Class 12 sample papers 2022 along with the marking scheme. Students can practice these sample papers along with other previous year’s question papers to get themselves acquainted with the various types of questions.
- Students can download their admit cards online by entering their application numbers or roll numbers and by giving other relevant information.
- The CBSE board will declare the Class 12 2022 results online for both term 1 and term 2 exams.
Students can further apply for admissions to various undergraduate courses in colleges or universities of their choice based on their scores in the CBSE Class 12 board exams.
Let us look into the highlights of the CBSE Class 12 board 2022 exams.
CBSE Class 12 2022 Highlights
|Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 12 Examination|
|Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Conducting Frequency||Yearly once|
|Exam Conducting Languages||13|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
Steps to Download the CBSE Class 12 2022 Admit Card
Below are the steps for downloading the admit cards for CBSE Class 12 2022
- Go to the CBSE board official website: cbse.nic.in.
- Click on the link for the CBSE class 12 admit card.
- Enter the relevant details like your application number and roll number.
- You can see a display of your admit card on the screen.
- Click on the download option to download the CBSE Class 12 admit card and take a printout
Let us now move to the eligibility criteria for CBSE Class 12 board 2022 exams.
CBSE Class 12 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are eligible for the CBSE Class 12 board exams are:
Regular students who cleared the class 11 exams from the CBSE board or any other education board recognized by the State/UT Government and those who are currently studying in 12th Class.
Even private candidates can appear for the CBSE Class 12 2022 board exams. However, they should fulfill the below criteria:
1. A candidate who has failed the CBSE class 12 exam can reappear for the exam, but as a private candidate. These candidates will have to follow the syllabus and textbooks of the year in which they are reappearing.
2. Students belonging to the below categories can also appear for the CBSE Class 12 board exams. These candidates will be termed as private candidates and can take the exam under the Delhi Senior School Certificate Examination:
- A teacher candidate serving in CBSE-affiliated schools and who has passed his/her class 10 examination at least two years before appearing for the class 12 exam. This candidate must submit his application form along with a certificate issued by the Head of the school in which he is serving. This certificate should be duly countersigned by the Director of Education of the State/Union Territory.
- Women candidates who are residents of NCT of Delhi and have passed the class 10 examination at least two years before appearing for CBSE class 12.
- Physically handicapped students who have passed their class 10 exams at least two years before appearing in CBSE 12 exams 2022. These candidates must produce a disability certificate stating the reason why they couldn’t attend the school for their studies.
3. Women/disabled persons who are private candidates should further meet the below additional rules:
- These candidates should have privately pursued the prescribed course of studies under proper guidance.
- They should have valid reasons for being unable to join CBSE class 12 or reasons that compelled them to appear for the CBSE class 12 exams 2022 as a private candidate.
Also read: How to prepare for Class XII Board English Exam 2022?
Also read: How to Prepare for Class XII Board Mathematics Exam 2022?
Also read: NCERT Solutions for Class 12