GEEE Exam Pattern – The GEEE is conducted for admission to various B.Tech and B.Tech + M.Tech courses in Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology. GEEE is Pencil & Paper based exam, which will be held in June-2020. So the candidates who are planning to appear for GEEE must be aware of GEEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus. Candidates need to know about the different subjects in the exam, the type of questions asked, the marking scheme, etc. so that they can start the preparation plan accordingly. So in order to know all these facts, candidates must know GEEE 2020 Exam Pattern.
Knowing GEEE Marking Scheme will help candidates to understand the question paper pattern and section-wise distribution of marks and further help aspirants to face the actual exam without any trouble. So in this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding GEEE Exam Pattern that is the number of sections, marking scheme, mode of the exam, medium of the exam, etc. Read on to find out everything about
GEEE Exam Pattern.
GEEE Exam Pattern – Overview
Before getting into the details of GEEE Exam Pattern, let’s have an overview of the GEEE exam:
- Name of the Exam/GEEE Full form: Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination.
- Commonly known as – GEEE
- Exam Category – Pre-UG and PG
- Conducting body: Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology (GCET)
- Exam Mode: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Mode of Registration: Online
- Exam Type: National Level
- Courses offered: Engineering (B.Tech & B.Tech + M.Tech)
- GEEE Official Website: https://galgotiacollege.edu/
Detailed GEEE Exam Pattern
Aspirants who are taking the exam must be aware of GEEE Exam Pattern in order to secure good marks. Knowing the GEEE 2020 Marking Scheme holds comprehensive importance particularly when it comes to improving proper test-taking strategy. The detailed GEEE Exam Pattern is listed below:
- Section 1: Physics 30 questions with a total weightage of 30 marks
- Section 2: Chemistry 30 questions with a total weightage of 30 marks
- Section 3: Mathematics 30 questions with a total weightage of 30 marks
- Total weightage 90 marks
Highlights of GEEE 2020 Marking Scheme
- For every correct answer, 1 Mark will be awarded.
- No Negative Marking for Incorrect Answer.
- There will be a total of 3 sections for Engineering (Physics, Chemistry & Maths)
- Duration of Exam: 90 Minutes
- The total marks of the GEEE (90 Marks/90 Questions)
- All the questions will be of objective type or multiple-choice questions.
- The medium of the exam will be English Only.
- The exam will be held in offline mode only.
GEEE Exam Pattern – Exam Schedule
The tentative exam schedule of GEEE 2020 is tabulated below:
|Commencement of online application form||3rd week of December 2019|
|Last date to apply||1st week of June 2020|
|Admit card downloading||2nd week of June 2020|
|GEEE exam date||3rd week of June 2020|
|Result declaration||3rd week of June 2020|
Galgotias College of Engineering Highlights
- Type of Institute: Private
- Approved By – AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Affiliated To – Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
- Library Facilities – Total no. of Titles-9211, Number of Books-70830, Print Journals Subscribed-154, Number of Magazines-28, Number of Newspapers-9, Number of CDs-842
- Campus Size – 19 Acres
- How to Reach – 39.3 km From Noida Bus Stand
Now that you are provided all the necessary information regarding GEEE exam pattern. Apart from knowing exam pattern, candidates are advised to check the GEEE syllabus completely.