Jain Scholarship 2019-2020: Jain Scholarship Test 2020 will be conducted by the Jain University, Bangalore. This scholarship will be awarded only to the students of Jain University. Jain University Scholarship Test (JUST) 2020 will be conducted tentatively from the second week of April till the third week of April 2020. Jain Scholarship application process will begin from November 2019 till April 2020. So, students can fill the application form online on the official website of Jain University. Students can also download the application form and submit it in offline mode at the office of the Jain University.
Jain Deemed-to-be University offers scholarships to encourage the extraordinary talents of students in different categories. Categories include sports, literary, community service, academics, and dance & music. The university also giving admission opportunities to students with auditory, visual, and other physical disabilities to all the courses. So, interested students must apply for the scholarship test on or before April 2020. Read the complete article to get all the information about Jain Scholarship.
Jain University Scholarship Test (JUST) 2020
Jain University Scholarship Test (JUST) 2020 will be available only to the students of Jain University. All eligible Indian students of Jain University can avail of this scholarship. Jain University was founded in 1990 in Bangalore, India. It was founded as Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College in Bangalore. The university provides 185 programs at 10,000 seats in undergraduate, postgraduate and research level courses.
The Jain Deemed-to-be University Scholarship Committee (JUSC) will review the scholarships on a regular basis. So, the agreement on the number of scholarships will be awarded to students every year are approved by JUSC. That is why the scholarships for each category will be awarded based on the number of scholarships available in each category in that year.
List of Jain Scholarship
Refer to the following categories of scholarships offered by the Jain Deemed-to-be University.
|Scholarship Name||Category||Number of Scholarships||Year of Award|
|Ekalavya||Sports||Open||The duration of this scholarship is 3 years. After completing one year, the performance of the players will be reviewed. The review will be made on the basis of their performance or achievements in the State or National level and all India ranking tournaments. As per the review, the scholarship will be extended for the second year. Then, it will be extended to the third year based on 2nd year’s performance. In case, the performance of a player in the 1st year is not satisfactory then JUSC may terminate the scholarship granted to the upcoming sports scholar.|
|Atharva||Literary||Open||The scholarship will be awarded in the first year based on performance. Then, it will be extended for the subsequent year if the continuation requirements are satisfied.|
|Dyumna||Specially Challenged||Open||The scholarship will be awarded in the first year based on performance. Applicants need to submit a medical certificate as proof of the disability.|
|Samasti||Community Service||Open||The scholarship will be awarded in the first year based on performance. Then, it will be extended for the subsequent year if the continuation requirements are satisfied.|
|Medha||Academics||Open||The scholarship will be awarded in the first year based on performance. Then, it will be extended for the subsequent year if the continuation requirements are satisfied.|
|Natyaswara||Music and Dance||Open|
Jain Scholarship Overview
|Conducting Body||Jain Deemed-to-be University, Bangalore|
|Scholarship Name||Jain Scholarship|
|Application Mode||Both Online & Offline|
|Exam Type||University Level|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Release of Application Form||November 2019|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500|
|Purpose of Scholarship||offered scholarships to encourage the extraordinary talents of students|
Jain Scholarship Dates
|Start of Application Form||November 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission||April 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||April 2020|
|Jain Scholarship Test Start Date||Second Week of April 2020|
|Jain Scholarship Test End Date||Third Week of April 2020|
|Result Declaration||Fourth Week of April 2020|
|Disbursement of Scholarship to the Selected Students of the University||May 2020|
Jain Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria to apply for the Jain Scholarship Test.
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- The student should be studying at Jain University.
- The students must have completed class 12th or equivalent entrance exam.
- The general category students must have secured a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate. Whereas the SC/ST category students must have secured a minimum of 40% of marks in aggregate.
- The students should have completed class 12th with Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or technical vocational.
Jain Scholarship Selection Process
The student will be selected for Jain Scholarship based on their performance. All the applications received from students under sports, literary, academics, physically challenged, community service, music and dance categories. These applications will be reviewed by the Jain University Scholarship Committee. The committee will make the final decision of shortlisting students. Then, the shortlisted students will get a scholarship offer letter with an acceptance form. They can accept or reject it within the given time period. On acceptance of an offer, the committee will intimate the date, time and venue to receive the award.
Jain Scholarship Application Process
Jain Scholarship application form releases in both online and offline mode in November 2019. Students should fill and apply an application form for JUST on or before the due date. Refer to the following points to apply for the Jain Scholarship Test 2020.
How To Apply Online
- They must register themselves by filling the name, valid email id, mobile number, password, and verification code confirmed by them.
- Students will have to generate a password and a valid email id to login to the scholarship application.
- After confirmation of the login Id and password, students can see the Jain University scholarship application.
- Students have to fill the correct details like personal, educational, etc. in the application form.
- After filling the form, they should recheck it thoroughly to avoid the rejection from the scholarship committee.
- The scanned copies of the relevant documents should be uploaded in jpg format.
- After this, students must pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- through net banking or credit or debit card.
- Then, submit the Jain Scholarship Test application form along with the documents.
How To Apply Offline
- Students can get an application form from the admissions office of the Jain University.
- A student can apply for only one category of the scholarship. A student should not hold more than one scholarship.
- After this, students should fill the correct information in the Jain Scholarship application form.
- Attach the relevant documents in jpg format along with the application form.
- An application fee of Rs. 500/- must be paid through a demand draft.
- The name and application number of the student must be mentioned on the backside of the demand draft.
- The demand draft must be drawn in favor of the “Jain University” payable at Bangalore.
- Then, submit the duly filled application form along with the necessary documents and demand draft at the below-given address by post
Admissions Office, No.44/4, JGI Knowledge Campus,
District Fund Road, Behind Big Bazar,
Jayanagar 9th Block, Bangalore – 560069.
Jain Scholarship Checklist of Documents
The scanned copies of the following documents should be uploaded to apply for JUST.
- Mark sheets and certificates of the previous examinations.
- A recent passport size photograph.
Jain Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount ranges from Rs. 2500/- to Rs. 25,000/- per year, to the students for pursuing higher studies in India.
Jain Scholarship Exam Pattern
Jain Scholarship exam pattern contains the type and level of questions asked in the test. Jain Scholarship Test includes 4 sections which are English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The total number of questions asked in the test is 180. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics 50 questions and English 30 questions will be asked in the test. There is no negative marking for wrong answers and every correct answer carries 1 mark.
The test will be conducted in 2 to 3 sessions per day. The duration of the test is 3 hours for each session. Students can choose their exam center along with the exam date according to their convenience. Refer to the following exam pattern of Jain University Scholarship Test
|Sections||Subjects||Total Number of Questions|
FAQ’s on Jain Scholarship 2020
What is the Jain Scholarship?
Jain Scholarship will be conducted by the Jain University, Bangalore. Jain Deemed-to-be University offers scholarships to encourage the extraordinary talents of students in different categories. The university also giving admission opportunities to students with auditory, visual, and other physical disabilities to all the courses.
What are the categories of scholarships offered in the Jain Scholarship?
The Jain Scholarship offers different categories of scholarships to students. Categories include sports, literary, community service, academics, and dance & music.
Is the Jain Scholarship available for all State students?
No, the Jain Scholarship is available only to the students of Jain University.
How much application fees will be paid for Jain Scholarship?
An application fee of Rs. 500/- must be paid through demand draft drawn in favor of the “Jain University” payable at Bangalore.
When will be the Jain Scholarship Test conducted?
The Jain Scholarship Test will be conducted from the 2nd week of April 2020 to the 3rd week of April 2020.
We hope this article will help you to get more information about the Jain Scholarship. If you have queries related to Jain Scholarship, then leave it in the comment box.