REAP Counselling 2019: Rajasthan Technical University organizes the admission process of REAP. This is an engineering admission process through which the eligible candidates are offered admission in B.Tech, B.Arch and B.E programs. No entrance test is organized for admission by the authority. Candidate on the basis of marks of their 12th level and Score of JEE Main will be provided admission in various affiliated institutions situated in Rajasthan.
Candidates belonging to Rajasthan will have the advantage of getting their allotted seats upgraded. The entire process will be held in online mode. Read on to find out more.
REAP Counselling 2019 Important Dates
Given below are all the important dates and deadlines pertaining to REAP Counselling 2019. Note them down and plan accordingly to avoid any last moment hassle.
|Commencement of application cum registration form filling||30-05-2019|
|Application fee submission last date||29-06-2019|
|Last date for submitting application cum registration form and choice filling||30-06-2019|
REAP Counselling 2019 Schedule
Round – I (Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates only)
|Declaration of tentative merit list for round 1||05-07-2019|
|Last date for calling objections in the tentative merit list for round 1||06-07-2019|
|Declaration of final merit list for round 1||07-07-2019|
|Seat Allotment for round 1||08-07-2019|
|Physical Counselling for Ex. Serviceman||09-07-2019|
|Physical Counselling for PWD, KM||10-07-2019|
|Last Date of reporting for round 1 (Out of Rajasthan Candidates)||13-07-2019|
Round – II (Rajasthan State candidates)
|Declaration of tentative merit list for round 2||08-07-2019|
|Last date for calling objections in the tentative merit list for round 2||09-07-2019|
|Declaration of final merit for round 2||11-07-2019|
|Seat Allotment for round 2||16-07-2019|
|Last Date of reporting for round 2||19-07-2019|
|Last Date of online reporting for Institutes for round 1 and 2||20-07-2019|
Round – III (Upward Movement)
|Last date of online acceptance letter||22-07-2019|
|Display of list of candidates||23-07-2019|
|Declaration of allotment list||24-07-2019|
|Last date of reporting by candidates at the allotted institute||27-07-2019|
|Last date for depositing original documents by candidate at last reported institute||30-07-2019|
|Last date of online reporting for Institutes||31-07-2019|
Separate registration is required to participate in Special Round
|Internal Sliding Option Starts (after reporting)||25-07-2019|
|Internal Sliding Option Ends||29-07-2019|
|Internal Sliding list declaration (To be done by respective institutes) and online submission of results to REAP-2019 office||30-07-2019|
|Last Date of online withdrawal of admission||31-07-2019|
|Last Date of online final reporting for institutes about admission and latest vacant seat matrix||01-08-2019|
|Last Date of admission and reporting by institutes under Management Quota||14-08-2019|
|Special round seat matrix declaration on REAP 2019 portal||02-08-2019|
|Start of registration and options form for Special round||03-08-2019|
|Last date of submission/ deposition of registration/option form for Special Round||07-08-2019|
|Declaration of final merit for Special Round||10-08-2019|
|Allotment list for Special Round||12-08-2019|
|Last date of reporting after Special Round||14-08-2019|
|Last date of final online reporting by the institute for Special Round||14-08-2019|
Note that the above dates could change at any given point. Hence, we recommend that you stay updated with any notifications released on the official REAP website:
REAP Counselling Procedure 2019
The counseling procedure will be entirely online. Students will be allotted seats based on their rank in the merit list. The procedure is extremely simple and is explained lucidly on the official website using a flow chart
Here, we have broken it down step-by-step so that it will be very easy for you to follow.
REAP Counselling 2019 Registration
- You need to pay the non-refundable registration fee of ₹700.
- The challan number generated during payment will be the default Login ID.
- You will now have to enter the required details in the registration form, such as Mobile number, email ID and Aadhar number. Make sure that the entered details are correct as it will be used to contact you later on.
You have now been registered successfully!
REAP Counselling 2019 Application form
- You will now have to upload all the required documents in the mentioned format.
- You will also have to upload your photo and signature. (scanned)
- Enter all the necessary personal, educational, category, communication details.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct details. Check the form once or twice before submitting, as any errors/discrepancies could lead to problems later on.
- Press “Submit” to continue.
Note that you can edit the entered details at any point by logging in to your profile using the generated credentials.
REAP Counselling 2019 – Filling and Locking Choices
Your Application cum registration form is incomplete until you fill in college choices form and lock it. Follow the below steps to fill in your choices:
- The seat matrix given on the official website will help you gain an idea of how many seats are available and if you’ll be able to get a seat. It will help you decide your preferences.
- Enter all your college and course choices in your preference order.
- Click “Save” to save your current preference order.
- Once you are satisfied with your filled-in choices, you can finalize it by clicking “Lock and submit”.
- Note that you cannot change your preferences once you lock it.
- If not locked, the preference order at the time of the last date of submission will be automatically locked.
- Download and take a print out of the application form and college choices filled out by you for future reference.
We encourage you to enter as many colleges and courses as possible to increase your chances of getting a seat.
REAP Counselling 2019 Seat Allotment
Seat allotment will be done via online mode on the official website. It will depend upon various factors such as rank in the merit list, the number of vacant seats available, your preference order, etc. You can check your allotment by visiting the official web portal (link is given above).
Download and take a print out of the allotment letter generates online. No separate allotment letter will be mailed/ sent to you.
REAP Counselling 2019 Document Verification
To confirm the seat, you will have to report at the allotted institute with all the original documents for document verification. You then have to pay the admission fee to conclude the admission procedure.
Documents Required At Time of REAP Counselling 2019
You will have to carry the original along with a photocopy of the following documents:
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Receipt of e-payment
- Total Fees to be deposited
- Colour photograph
- High school certificate as proof of date of birth
- Class XII mark sheet
- Consolidated Grade/Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Category certificate
- PwD certificate (if any)
- Undertaking for SBC/OBC candidate in the prescribed format
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of ex-servicemen (if applicable)
- Self-attested photocopies of the original documents
The REAP counseling procedure 2019 will be held entirely online. There is no entrance exam and allotment will be based on the marks obtained in the class 12 board exams and JEE Main examination. The candidate will have to register online on the official website (link is given above) by entering all the required details and paying the registration fee of ₹700. They will then have to upload all the necessary documents and finish filling in the application form.
The application procedure is incomplete until the candidate fills in their choices of colleges and courses. They can enter as many courses as they wish and can edit the list at any point. Once they are satisfied, they can “lock” their choices.
Seat allotment will be based on various factors such as merit, seat vacancy, etc, and the allotment letter will be generated online.
To confirm the seat, the candidate will have to report at the allotted institute with all the required documents and admission fee.
We hope that this article cleared all your doubts regarding REAP Counselling 2019. Good luck