CBSE Practical Exam 2020: Central Board of Secondary Education has released the CBSE Practical Exam Date Sheet 2020 for class 10 and class 12 students. In General CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 subjects are divided into two parts Practical and Theory Exam. CBSE Practical Exam is popularly known as Internal Assesment and CBSE Theory Exam is called an External Assesment or main Examination. CBSE Practical Exam Date 2019 has been conducted in month of December 2019.
CBSE Class 10 and 12 Practical Exam 2020 will conduct tentatively in the month of December 2019. CBSE Practical Exams will be conducted internally by the school officials. This CBSE Practical Exam is known as Internal Assesment. Students can easily secure good marks in this practice exam which will be helpful in their overall CGPA. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding CBSE Practical Exam date for Class 10 and Class 12, Syllabus, Procedure of assessment, etc., Read on to find everything about CBSE Practical Exam 2020.
CBSE 10th 12th board 2020 practical examination date sheet has been released by the board. Schools have to conduct the internal/ practicals between January 1 and February 7. Check the important changes introduced.
The Central Board of Secondary Education has increased its fee for Class 10th and 12th by up to Rs 1150. The students belonging to General Students will have to pay Rs. 1500 for five subjects and ones belonging to SC/ ST categories will have to pay Rs. 1200 for five subjects. The previous fees for General and SC/ ST candidates was Rs. 750 and 350 respectively. CBSE has issued a notification stating that it has not increased the fee for the students studying in Delhi only but for the students across India.
CBSE Practical Exam Dates 2020
According to various sources, CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 Practical Exams are expected to begin in the month of December 2019. It is to be noted that CBSE practical exams will be decided and organized by the school officials should conduct the CBSE Practical Board Examination. So Before going into the details of CBSE Practical Exam 2020 let’s have an overview of Important Dates and details
|CBSE Practical Exam||January 1 to February 7|
|CBSE Theory Exam||15th February 2019|
What Are the New Changes in CBSE Practical Exam 2020?
New Changes in CBSE Practical Exam 2020 are given below:
- CBSE Practical Exams will be conducted at the external exam centers which will be the same as the theory exam centers.
- Ranveer Singh, the regional director of CBSE Deharadun Zone said the board is working on a new CBSE Practical Exam marking scheme if the CBSE Practical Board Exam is conducted at external exam centers.
- The officials will release a separate admit card for CBSE Practical Exam if the exam is conducted externally.
- However, there is no confirmation made about conducting the CBSE Practical exam externally.
CBSE Practical Exam Syllabus for Class 10 PDF
Under CBSE Class 10 there are 3 main subjects namely
- Social Science
All Subjects are divided into 2 parts such as Internal Assesment and External Assesment.
- Internal Assesment – 20 Marks
- External Assesment – 80 Marks
In Class 10 CBSE only Science subject practical examination is conducted. Detailed Syllabus of Class 10 Science for Practical exam is as follows:
CBSE Practical Exam Syllabus for Class 12 PDF
CBSE Class 12 Practical exam has two types Internal Assesment and External Assesment. Some Subjects of CBSE Class 12 have 30 Marks for Internal Assesment and 70 Marks for external Assessment whereas some subjects of CBSE Class 12 have 20 Marks for Internal Assesment and 80 Marks for external Assessment.
|List of Subjects||CBSE Class 12 Practical Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF|
|CBSE Class 12 Physics Practical Exam Syllabus|
|CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Practical Exam Syllabus|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Practical Exam Syllabus|
|CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Practical Exam Syllabus|
|CBSE Class 12 Maths Practical Exam Syllabus|
Preparation Tips For CBSE Practical Exam 2020 (Class 10 and Class 12)
Preparation Tips for CBSE Practical Exam are as follows:
- Students are advised to go through each and every theorem and principle before performing an experiment to understand the concept easily.
- Students are advised to revise the practical experiments and lab manual often.
- Exercising diagrams will help students to visualize and prepare better for the practical exam.
- Candidates are advised to remain calm while performing the experiment or activity which in turn gives the best result
- Before performing an experiment clear the doubts then and there only with your teachers.
- Students must note the important viva questions must be noted and revised properly before the exam.
Now that we have provided all the necessary information about CBSE Practical Exam. If you have any doubts regarding this post or CBSE Practical exam please comment in the comment section we will get back to you at the earliest.