What is the Full Form of CMS in English?
The full form of CMS is content management system.
Let us see How many Types of CMS you will Find?
There are different types of CMS software available in the market. Some of the popular ones are listed below:
Understanding the Major Components of CMS:
There are three major components of CMS: the content management system, the delivery platform, and the database.
The content management system is the software that allows you to create and manage the content on your website. The delivery platform is the software that delivers the content to your website visitors. The database is the storage for all of the content on your website.
Here are Some Features of the CMS :
1. The CMS has a WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) editor that allows you to create and edit content easily.
2. The CMS is SEO friendly and allows you to optimize your content for search engines.
3. The CMS is mobile friendly and allows you to create responsive websites.
4. The CMS is user friendly and allows you to manage your website’s content easily.
5. The CMS is affordable and allows you to create a website for your business at a fraction of the cost of traditional web development.
A Little Bit of Deviation:
-Instead of using a traditional oven, use a pizza oven to cook the pizzas.
-Instead of using a pizza stone, use a pizza screen.
-Instead of using a pizza peel, use a pizza spatula.