Table of Contents
- What’s Next?
In the previous segment, we learned about Cuboid. Let us now learn about another 3- dimensional figure, the Cube.
What is a Cube?
- A Cube is a 3-dimensional shape having all 3 dimensions perpendicular to each other and equal in measure.
- A cube can also be defined as a cuboid shape having the length, breadth, and height of equal measure.
- The cube has 6 faces, 12 edges, and 8 vertices. In a cube, all edges are of equal length. Thus, all the faces of a cube are squares.
- A cube is referred to as a 3-D version of a square.
- The Rubiks cube is an example of a cube, which in turn is made up of even smaller cubes.