Solution:Concept: To answer this question, we must know about taxa and its significance.
Taxa are arranged in hierarchical order from area to species. It's a particular name given to a definite rank. Taxa can be defined as a population or group of organisms that are phylogenetically related and have common characteristics which separate the species from other species.
The scale is as follows- Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species.
According to the question, Dogs, pussycats, Mammals, Wheat, Rice, shops, Wood, mango, leaves, and concerted legs consists of both living beings species and corridors of living effects like wood, concerted legs, and leaves.
The taxa of the following are-
1. Dogs- Its taxonomic rank is species.
2. pussycats- Their taxonomic rank is species.
3. Mammal- Its taxonomic rank is Phylum.
4. Wheat- Its taxonomic rank is a type of species.
5. Rice- Its taxonomic rank is species.
6. shops- Its taxonomic rank is Kingdom.
7. Mango- Its taxonomic rank is the type of species.
Hence, the correct answer is option 3.