Mathematics is one of the scoring subjects where students secure maximum marks in the exam. When it comes to preparing for the exam, it is the toughest time where most students struggle to solve problems. So, here at infinity learn, our expert tutors have formulated RD Sharma Class 8 Maths Solutions which help students effortlessly prepare for their exams. All the solutions are well designed, keeping in mind the latest CBSE patterns. Students can also learn easy tricks and shortcut methods when practised regularly.
Chapter 9- Linear Equation in One Variable contains four exercises and the RD Sharma Solutions present on this page provide solutions to the questions present in each exercise. Now, let us have a look at the concepts discussed in this chapter.
- Linear equation and its definitions.
- A solution of a linear equation.
- Solving equations having variable terms on one side and number(s) on the other side.
- Transposition method for solving linear equations in one variable.
- Cross-multiplication method for solving equations.
- Applications of linear equations to practical problems.