NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 6 Life Processes includes all of the questions from the NCERT textbook that are required by the CBSE board. We provide you with thorough NCERT Exemplar Solutions that have been solved by subject matter experts with accuracy. The language used is simple enough for pupils to understand, and it is written with the goal of getting the best possible results on the CBSE Class 10 Term I exams.
Class 10: Life Processes NCERT allows students to swiftly scan a full chapter at once, which is useful for last-minute studying. This chapter’s NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science were created with a concept-based approach in mind, allowing students to respond precisely, which is the most crucial aspect to remember for the CBSE Term I exams.
Chapter 6 – Life Processes NCERT Answers for 10th class Science
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 6 – Life Processes: Key Features
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions make it easier for pupils to study for the CBSE Class 10 Term I examination.
- This chapter provides students with a step-by-step explanation to help them better understand subjects.
- Wherever possible, diagrams are included to aid visual learning.
- As is customary in CBSE Term I exams, the solutions are brief and to the point.
- Chapter 6 solutions have been solved using the CBSE blueprint and the NCERT textbook.
Q. In Chapter 6 of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science, what are enzymes and their functions?
Ans: Enzymes are biological molecules that increase the rate of chemical reactions in a cell within the human body. They play a vital role in human life and provide a variety of functions in the human body. The enzymes break down large chemicals into smaller fragments that can be easily absorbed by the body. Enzymes aid in the binding of two molecules as well as the production of new ones. Enzymes in the body are responsible for a variety of biological activities such as respiration and excretion.
Q. Explain the concept of aerobic respiration as it is presented in NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science, Chapter 6.
- The reaction takes place in the presence of oxygen.
- The products of aerobic respiration include CO2, water, and energy.
- In the first process, glycolysis occurs in the cytoplasm, followed by mitochondria in the second step.
- All higher creatures engage in aerobic respiration.
- This mechanism results in the full oxidation of glucose.
Q. Is it possible to get a perfect score utilizing the NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 6?
Ans: Yes, the NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 6 can help you get complete marks. The importance of the solutions PDF is explained below.
- The solutions enable students to confidently prepare for the CBSE Class 10 Term I exams.
- The step-by-step explanations offered for each question assist students in quickly grasping the ideas.
- Each concept’s diagrams encourage visual learning, which is critical for exam success.
- The solutions are crisp and unambiguous, as required by the CBSE Term I exams.
- The solutions are prepared by specialists using the current CBSE syllabus and norms.