Subject specialists have created NCERT Solutions for Chemistry Class 11 Chapter 3 which includes thorough solutions for reference. These solutions are updated according to the latest term – I CBSE syllabus for 2012-22 and are provided in easy language for understanding. Tips and tricks are also provided.
These solutions are provided so a student can clear his doubts and get help with a deep understanding of the concept. Also, you can refer them to make the chapter notes and revisions notes. You can also download PDF from the link.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 3: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
“Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties” is the third chapter in the NCERT Class 11 Chemistry syllabus. This chapter is considered very important since it covers concepts that are an important part of the CBSE Syllabus 2021-22 for classes 11 & 12, JEE, and NEET. The topics include:
- Genesis of periodic classification
- Modern periodic law and the present form of the periodic table Nomenclatures of elements with atomic numbers greater than 100
- Electronic configurations of elements and the periodic table
- The s-block, p-block, d-block, and f-block elements
- Metals, non-metals, and metalloids
- Periodic trends in properties of elements
- Trends in physical properties
- Trends in chemical properties
- Trends in chemical reactivity
The NCERT Solutions this chapter provided on this page feature the following types of questions.
- Questions including trivial systems for the classification of elements
- Questions including the modern periodic table and the nomenclature of elements with Z>100
- Problems including quantum numbers and electron configurations
- Atomic/ionic radii, ionization enthalpy, electron affinity, electronegativity, and reactivity of elements and their trends
It can be noted that the NCERT Solutions for this chapter provided on this page have been prepared by the subject matter experts at Infinite learn. Therefore, students can be assured that the NCERT Solutions given on this page are extremely student-friendly and understandable. A concept-focused approach has been followed by our experts in the making of these solutions, which implies that these solutions can also be used during chapter revisions.
Subtopics of NCERT Solutions of this Chapter
1. Why Do We Need To Classify Elements?
2. Genesis Of Periodic Classification
3. Modern Periodic Law And The Present Form Of The Periodic Table
4. Nomenclature Of Elements With Atomic Numbers > 100
5. Electronic Configurations Of Elements And The Periodic Table
6. Electronic Configurations And Types Of Elements: 5-, P-, D-, F- Blocks Ex
- The S-block Elements
- The P-block Elements
- The D-block Elements (Transition Elements)
- The F-block Elements (Inner-transition Elements)
- Metals, Non-metals And Metalloids
7. Periodic Trends In Properties Of Elements
- Trends in Physical Properties
- Periodic Trends In Chemical Properties
- Periodic Trends And Chemical Reactivity
About Infinity Learn Solutions
Infinity Learn’s mission is to create world-class learning content for students. We are focused on raising the students learning abilities. These Solutions have been structured very carefully to give several benefits to the students that utilize these study materials. That is why these are crafted by subject matter experts to focus on the concept and its explanation.
For any type of support related to the NCERT Solutions for Class 11 given here, students can approach our support team who will help clear all their doubts. Students can also check out the Infinity Learn website for a more efficient learning experience.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions of this Chapter
- Write the key benefits of these NCERT Solutions?
- How these NCERT Solutions are helpful for Class 11 students?
- How to score high marks using these NCERT Solutions in the first term exams?
1. Write the key benefits of these NCERT Solutions?
- The solutions given in NCERT Solutions for the chapter are offered in a step-by-step approach for a comfortable and easy understanding of concepts.
- It also includes explanatory diagrams and tables for comparative study, which creates learning interest.
- These solutions help students to build good basic knowledge as well as advanced mathematical concepts.
- It also made students retain and retrieve the concepts quickly.
2. How these NCERT Solutions are helpful for Class 11 students?
The NCERT Solutions for this chapter can help the students to clear their doubts and prepare well for the term – I exams. The NCERT questions also help for different competitive exams.
3. How to score high marks using these NCERT Solutions in the first term exams?
Students are advised to follow the NCERT Solutions for this chapter frequently to get in-depth knowledge about all the concepts coming in the term – I CBSE exams. These NCERT Solutions for Class 11 are prepared by our Infinite Learn expert team, focused on accuracy. Using these solutions frequently helps students to score high marks in the first term exams.