{"id":184200,"date":"2022-08-29T16:50:24","date_gmt":"2022-08-29T11:20:24","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/question\/match-the-following-column-i-column-iip-sclerenchyma-i-soft-thin-walledq-meristematic-tissue-ii-located-at-the-growing-regionsr-parenchyma-iii-longer-cellss-collenchyma-iv-compac\/"},"modified":"2022-08-29T16:50:24","modified_gmt":"2022-08-29T11:20:24","slug":"match-the-following-column-i-column-iip-sclerenchyma-i-soft-thin-walledq-meristematic-tissue-ii-located-at-the-growing-regionsr-parenchyma-iii-longer-cellss-collenchyma-iv-compac","status":"publish","type":"questions","link":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/question\/biology\/match-the-following-column---i-column--iip-sclerenchyma-i\/","title":{"rendered":"Match the following :Column &#8211; I Column \u2013 IIP) Sclerenchyma i) Soft, thin walledQ) Meristematic tissue ii) Located at the growing regionsR) Parenchyma iii) Longer cellsS) Collenchyma iv) Compact, without intercellular spacesv) Protein synthesis"},"content":{"rendered":"","protected":false},"author":1,"template":"","meta":{"_yoast_wpseo_focuskw":"","_yoast_wpseo_title":"","_yoast_wpseo_metadesc":"Match the following :Column - I Column \u2013 IIP) Sclerenchyma i) Soft, thin walledQ) Meristematic tissue ii) Located at the growing regionsR) Parenchyma iii) Longer cellsS) Collenchyma iv) Compact, without intercellular spacesv) Protein synthesis","custom_permalink":"question\/biology\/match-the-following-column---i-column--iip-sclerenchyma-i\/"},"categories":[],"acf":{"question":"<p><span>Match the following :<\/span><\/p><p style=\"text-align:justify;\"><span>Column - I Column \u2013 II<\/span><\/p><p><span>P) Sclerenchyma i) Soft, thin walled<\/span><\/p><p><span>Q) Meristematic tissue ii) Located at the growing regions<\/span><\/p><p><span>R) Parenchyma iii) Longer cells<\/span><\/p><p><span>S) Collenchyma iv) Compact, without intercellular spaces<\/span><\/p><p><span>v) Protein synthesis<\/span><\/p>","options":[{"option":"<p><span>P - ii, Q - i, R - iii, S \u2013 iv<\/span><\/p>","correct":false},{"option":"<p><span>P - ii, Q - iii, R - iv, S \u2013 i<\/span><\/p>","correct":false},{"option":"<p><span>P - v, Q - iv, R - iii, S \u2013 i<\/span><\/p>","correct":false},{"option":"<p><span>P - iv, Q - ii, R - i, S \u2013 iii<\/span><\/p>","correct":true}],"solution":"","subject":""},"yoast_head":"<!-- This site is optimized with the Yoast SEO plugin v17.9 - https:\/\/yoast.com\/wordpress\/plugins\/seo\/ -->\n<title>Match the following :Column - I Column \u2013 IIP) Sclerenchyma i) Soft, thin walledQ) Meristematic tissue ii) Located at the growing regionsR) Parenchyma iii) Longer cellsS) Collenchyma iv) Compact, without intercellular spacesv) Protein synthesis - Infinity Learn by Sri Chaitanya<\/title>\n<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Match the following :Column - I Column \u2013 IIP) Sclerenchyma i) Soft, thin walledQ) Meristematic tissue ii) Located at the growing regionsR) Parenchyma iii) Longer cellsS) Collenchyma iv) Compact, without intercellular spacesv) Protein synthesis\" \/>\n<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"index, follow, max-snippet:-1, max-image-preview:large, max-video-preview:-1\" \/>\n<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/question\/biology\/match-the-following-column---i-column--iip-sclerenchyma-i\/\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Match the following :Column - I Column \u2013 IIP) Sclerenchyma i) Soft, thin walledQ) Meristematic tissue ii) Located at the growing regionsR) Parenchyma iii) Longer cellsS) Collenchyma iv) Compact, without intercellular spacesv) Protein synthesis - Infinity Learn by Sri Chaitanya\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Match the following :Column - I Column \u2013 IIP) Sclerenchyma i) Soft, thin walledQ) Meristematic tissue ii) Located at the growing regionsR) Parenchyma iii) Longer cellsS) Collenchyma iv) Compact, without intercellular spacesv) Protein synthesis\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/question\/biology\/match-the-following-column---i-column--iip-sclerenchyma-i\/\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Infinity Learn by Sri Chaitanya\" \/>\n<meta property=\"article:publisher\" content=\"https:\/\/www.facebook.com\/InfinityLearn.SriChaitanya\/\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:image\" content=\"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/04\/infinitylearn.jpg\" \/>\n\t<meta property=\"og:image:width\" content=\"1920\" \/>\n\t<meta property=\"og:image:height\" content=\"1008\" \/>\n\t<meta property=\"og:image:type\" content=\"image\/jpeg\" \/>\n<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n<meta name=\"twitter:site\" content=\"@InfinityLearn_\" \/>\n<!-- \/ Yoast SEO plugin. -->","yoast_head_json":{"title":"Match the following :Column - I Column \u2013 IIP) Sclerenchyma i) Soft, thin walledQ) Meristematic tissue ii) Located at the growing regionsR) Parenchyma iii) Longer cellsS) Collenchyma iv) Compact, without intercellular spacesv) Protein synthesis - Infinity Learn by Sri Chaitanya","description":"Match the following :Column - I Column \u2013 IIP) Sclerenchyma i) Soft, thin walledQ) Meristematic tissue ii) Located at the growing regionsR) Parenchyma iii) Longer cellsS) Collenchyma iv) Compact, without intercellular spacesv) Protein synthesis","robots":{"index":"index","follow":"follow","max-snippet":"max-snippet:-1","max-image-preview":"max-image-preview:large","max-video-preview":"max-video-preview:-1"},"canonical":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/question\/biology\/match-the-following-column---i-column--iip-sclerenchyma-i\/","og_locale":"en_US","og_type":"article","og_title":"Match the following :Column - I Column \u2013 IIP) Sclerenchyma i) Soft, thin walledQ) Meristematic tissue ii) Located at the growing regionsR) Parenchyma iii) Longer cellsS) Collenchyma iv) Compact, without intercellular spacesv) Protein synthesis - Infinity Learn by Sri Chaitanya","og_description":"Match the following :Column - I Column \u2013 IIP) Sclerenchyma i) Soft, thin walledQ) Meristematic tissue ii) Located at the growing regionsR) Parenchyma iii) Longer cellsS) Collenchyma iv) Compact, without intercellular spacesv) Protein synthesis","og_url":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/question\/biology\/match-the-following-column---i-column--iip-sclerenchyma-i\/","og_site_name":"Infinity Learn by Sri Chaitanya","article_publisher":"https:\/\/www.facebook.com\/InfinityLearn.SriChaitanya\/","og_image":[{"width":1920,"height":1008,"url":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/04\/infinitylearn.jpg","type":"image\/jpeg"}],"twitter_card":"summary_large_image","twitter_site":"@InfinityLearn_","schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/#organization","name":"Infinity Learn","url":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/","sameAs":["https:\/\/www.facebook.com\/InfinityLearn.SriChaitanya\/","https:\/\/www.instagram.com\/infinitylearn_by_srichaitanya\/","https:\/\/www.linkedin.com\/company\/infinity-learn-by-sri-chaitanya\/","https:\/\/www.youtube.com\/c\/InfinityLearnEdu","https:\/\/twitter.com\/InfinityLearn_"],"logo":{"@type":"ImageObject","@id":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/#logo","inLanguage":"en-US","url":"","contentUrl":"","caption":"Infinity Learn"},"image":{"@id":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/#logo"}},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/#website","url":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/","name":"Infinity Learn by Sri Chaitanya","description":"Surge","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/#organization"},"potentialAction":[{"@type":"SearchAction","target":{"@type":"EntryPoint","urlTemplate":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/?s={search_term_string}"},"query-input":"required name=search_term_string"}],"inLanguage":"en-US"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/question\/biology\/match-the-following-column---i-column--iip-sclerenchyma-i\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/question\/biology\/match-the-following-column---i-column--iip-sclerenchyma-i\/","name":"Match the following :Column - I Column \u2013 IIP) Sclerenchyma i) Soft, thin walledQ) Meristematic tissue ii) Located at the growing regionsR) Parenchyma iii) Longer cellsS) Collenchyma iv) Compact, without intercellular spacesv) Protein synthesis - Infinity Learn by Sri Chaitanya","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/#website"},"datePublished":"2022-08-29T11:20:24+00:00","dateModified":"2022-08-29T11:20:24+00:00","description":"Match the following :Column - I Column \u2013 IIP) Sclerenchyma i) Soft, thin walledQ) Meristematic tissue ii) Located at the growing regionsR) Parenchyma iii) Longer cellsS) Collenchyma iv) Compact, without intercellular spacesv) Protein synthesis","breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/question\/biology\/match-the-following-column---i-column--iip-sclerenchyma-i\/#breadcrumb"},"inLanguage":"en-US","potentialAction":[{"@type":"ReadAction","target":["https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/question\/biology\/match-the-following-column---i-column--iip-sclerenchyma-i\/"]}]},{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/question\/biology\/match-the-following-column---i-column--iip-sclerenchyma-i\/#breadcrumb","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/"},{"@type":"ListItem","position":2,"name":"Match the following :Column &#8211; I Column \u2013 IIP) Sclerenchyma i) Soft, thin walledQ) Meristematic tissue ii) Located at the growing regionsR) Parenchyma iii) Longer cellsS) Collenchyma iv) Compact, without intercellular spacesv) Protein synthesis"}]}]}},"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/questions\/184200"}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/questions"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/questions"}],"author":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/users\/1"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=184200"}],"wp:term":[{"taxonomy":"category","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/infinitylearn.com\/surge\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/categories?post=184200"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}