Most of the fundamentals for numerous disciplines are covered till Class 8, and pupils are given a quick overview of all concepts and subjects. To grasp every subject quickly and be the class’s best student, you must thoroughly practice all the subjects, including the exercises’ questions. Our skilled mentors and instructors meticulously design all NCERT Solutions for Class 8 with extensive subject expertise to ensure students pass with flying colors. We deliver the best Class 8 NCERT Solutions in English and Hindi, as well as Math, Science, and Social Studies, while keeping the schools’ evaluation schemes in mind.
We may get solutions from NCERT for Class 8 Maths and NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science to help you revise the syllabus and develop your test scores.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 English
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths, Science, English, Hindi, and Social Science – Free PDF Download
Students benefit significantly from NCERT solutions since they can comprehend all the answers in detail without putting in much effort or money. Students can also use the link provided below to download the NCERT solutions Class 8 free pdf for each topic. This pdf contains chapter-by-chapter solutions with detailed descriptions. The solution resources are aimed at answering all of the students’ questions. Apart from the NCERT Class 8 solution, we also include additional questions with the solution in the PDF to guarantee that students don’t forget anything while studying for their exams.
The NCERT 8th answer is available in PDF format and is very easy to use. Students can download the materials at any time and access them on whatever device they want, whenever they want. Furthermore, because the questions are given together with the solutions, students do not need to bring their books with them, and they can learn everything with flawless practice by using the subject materials’ PDFs.
Students interested in downloading the NCERT Solutions Class 8 free PDF can do so by clicking on the following link:
- Class 8 English NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions for Hindi Class 8
- Class 8 Maths NCERT Solutions
- Class 8 Science NCERT Solution
- Class 8 Social Science NCERT Solutions
NCERT Class 8 All Subjects Solution:
In Class 8, students learn a variety of courses, including Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies, wherever the NCERT subjects are used. Experts in each topic are chosen after thoroughly examining their abilities to create the best NCERT Solutions for Class 8. NCERT materials are available for the following disciplines.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 in Hindi, English, and Sanskrit
NCERT Class 8 solutions are available in Hindi, English, and Sanskrit. We also include an important vocabulary section and an in-depth explanation of the lessons and poetries, in addition to the solution. These tools are necessary for students to have a line-by-line grasp of the chapters and prepare for their exams.
Mathematical Solutions for Class 8 NCERT
We provide entire NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Mathematics, including a detailed explanation of all theorems, their real-life applications, examples, and step-by-step explanations to assist students in grasping them. Furthermore, all numerical calculations are well explained, and we even provide multiple solutions when necessary. The following are some of the significant chapters and subjects covered in the NCERT solutions:
Rational Numbers — This is the first chapter, and there are four activities in it that you must learn. The properties of rational numbers are the first exercise in this chapter. You must study all of the rational number properties in this activity, including closure, distributive, commutative, associative, and so on. Practice a few examples for each to ensure you fully comprehend the subject. You can use the NCERT solutions for Class 8 to help you with the exercise questions. You’ll learn how to express rational numbers on a number line in the next task and the methods for both right and improper fractions.
To better understand the steps, practice them and solve the exercise examples. The final exercise concerns the rational number between two rational numbers; you must learn how to find a rational number between two rational numbers in this activity. Put the formulas and conditions to the test. Solve the examples and questions in the exercise. The NCERT Maths Solutions can be used as a reference and extra support.
Practical Geometry — This is the fourth and most significant chapter. The chapter is brief and easy to grasp, although it does require practice. It contains three workouts. You will review the basic examples and concepts in the first exercise. The construction of a quadrilateral is the second exercise. You must understand how to construct quadrilaterals when their sides, diagonals, and angles are given, as well as all of the procedures for each set of the given information, such as four sides and one diagonal, three sides and two angles, and so on. Practice the practice examples and make sure you understand the ideas well. The final task is unusual instances; you must learn about rhombuses and how to construct them in this activity.
Data Handling — There are five exercises in this chapter. The initial task is to gather information. Learn how to complete this exercise and answer the exercise questions and examples. The second activity is data organization; you must learn how to group and organize data in this exercise. Learn the procedure and practice the exercises. For the exercise questions, use the NCERT solutions. Learn how to operate tally charts correctly. A circle graph or pie chart is the fourth exercise.
This exercise is highly important, and you must memorize it thoroughly; you may always refer to the NCERT solutions for more assistance. Learn how to make a pie chart and the calculations that go with it. Solve the examples and questions in the exercise. Chance and probability is the final activity in this exercise; you will learn about the chance and likelihood of events and the probability formula. Before answering the exercise questions, go over all of the examples. Use the NCERT solutions to help you better comprehend the themes and concepts.
Mensuration is one of the most important chapters, with nine exercises. The area of a trapezium is the first significant activity; you must master a trapezium’s definition and basic notion. The features of a trapezium and the formula for the area and perimeter of a trapezium must be learned next. Exercising with examples and questions linked to it is a good idea. You must also understand how the area is calculated. Finally, you must understand how to use a trapezium. Make sure you’ve covered all of the topics and that you’ve answered all of the exercise questions.
The area of general quadrilaterals is the following task. You must study the properties of a quadrilateral as well as the area of the quadrilateral in this activity. Work through the examples and practice questions. The size of the polygon is another essential activity in this chapter. Learn about the area’s definition, formula, and formula. Practice with examples until you have a firm grasp of the idea. The seventh exercise in this chapter is the surface area of a cube, cuboid, and cylinder. To thoroughly comprehend the subject, you must study the formulas and practice examples in this exercise. Learn to solve as many questions as possible using the total surface area formula for a cube, cuboid, and cylinder. The volume of a cube, a cuboid.
For a better understanding, use the Class 8 NCERT solutions to practice examples and exercise questions. Volume and capacity are the last activity in this chapter; in this task, you must learn about capacity and its formula. Answer all related questions and be thorough. You must also understand the distinction between volume and capacity. Solve the exercise questions and go over the NCERT solutions for more problems.
The introduction to graphs is another basic but vital chapter. You must learn about the many types of graphs, how to plot graphs, their uses, and examples in the first exercise. Practice all of the many types of line graphs and look at some examples of each. The linear graph is the next activity; you must memorize the linear graph equation and answer questions from the exercise. You must also be meticulous when it comes to the exercise examples. The final activity is applying a linear graph, a simple exercise you can complete quickly. Before moving on to exercise questions, answer questions based on linear graph application and practice examples. Use the NCERT solutions to assist you in answering the exercise questions, as well as the topics.
For Science, NCERT Class 8 Solutions
We offer NCERT Class 8 Science solutions, covering all of the Physics, Chemistry, and Biology chapters. Students can learn the subject thoroughly and understand all of the fundamentals with the help of these solutions. Science is already a significant subject, and Class 8 has several crucial chapters that everyone should be familiar with. We provide the best NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science to promote easy comprehension.
Through the link below, students can download NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in pdf format.
Class 8 Physics NCERT Solutions
There are seven chapters in the Physics syllabus. All topics are addressed in the NCERT solutions, which also provide a deeper explanation. The following are some of the most important chapters and subjects in the class 8 physics solutions:
Force and Pressure — There are ten exercises in this chapter, all of which are crucial. Learn about several types of force, such as contact and non-contact forces. You must also understand the terms “push” and “pull” and the differences between the two. Answer all of the practice questions completely. Learn about pressure, its definition, and other related topics. You must also understand atmospheric pressure and the pressure exerted by liquids and gases. Complete all of the exercise questions and make sure you grasp the principles.
Friction – There are six exercises in this chapter. Learn about friction, the factors that influence it, fluid friction, and its applications. Practice the concepts and make sure you understand them. You will be more prepared if you study thoroughly and apply the NCERT solutions for the exercise questions.
Sound – There are eight activities in this chapter. The first exercise requires you to understand how a vibrating body produces sound. Read carefully and thoroughly to ensure that you comprehend the topic. You will learn how humans make sounds in the next exercise. You must also concentrate on amplitude, period, and frequency. Also, educate yourself on noise and noise pollution. Practice all of the practice questions and go through them again every day.
Natural Phenomena — In this chapter, you will study natural phenomena such as lightning, charge transfer, and rubbing charging. You must also learn about earthquakes and lighting safety. Solve the exercise questions and pay close attention to the issues. Keep your revision, and practice notes separate. The importance of the lighting exercise narrative cannot be overstated. You must examine it thoroughly. For more support and assistance, use the NCERT solutions.
The Solar System and Stars — This is the final chapter in your physics textbook. The moon, stars, constellations, the solar system, and other topics will be covered in this chapter. All topics should be thoroughly studied, and the exercise questions should be practised.
Class 8 Chemistry NCERT Solutions – There are five chapters in chemistry solutions. The followings are some of the most important chapters and their topics:
This chapter contains six tasks on synthetic fibers and plastics. Learn about synthetic fibers, including their varieties, properties, and more. You must also study plastics, including their benefits and drawbacks.
Coal and Petroleum — There are four exercises in this chapter. You will study coal, petroleum, natural gas, and other topics in this chapter. It would help if you also learned how to use them and their benefits and drawbacks. When answering the practice questions, be thorough and refer to the NCERT solutions.
Pollution in the Air and Water — This is the final chapter, with nine activities. You must learn about air pollution, the greenhouse effect, and other related topics. Study the cases and go over the chapter thoroughly. You can also use highlighters to draw attention to key points. Then it would be best if you studied water contamination, including how it occurs, precautions, and how to reduce it, among other things. Properly practice and revise the chapter. This chapter appears to be lengthy but is rather simple, and you may do well. The above topics are well-explained in NCERT solutions so you can study them.
For Social Studies, NCERT Class 8 Solutions
History, Civics, and Geography are three sub-disciplines within the subject of Social Studies. We provide an NCERT solution for Social Studies Class 8 to assist students in fully comprehending all of the chapters from all three subdivisions of the subject. The following are the chapters in Social Studies for Class 8:
Chapters – Geography – Resource and Development
- Chapter 1: Resources
- Chapter 2: Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation, and Wildlife Resources
- Chapter 3: Mineral and Power Resources
- Chapter 4: Agriculture
- Chapter 5: Industries
- Chapter 6: Human Resources
Chapters – Civics – Social and Political Life – III
- Chapter 1: The Indian Constitution
- Chapter 2: Understanding Secularism
- Chapter 3: Why Do We Need A Parliament
- Chapter 4: Understanding Laws
- Chapter 5: Judiciary
- Chapter 6: Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 7: Understanding Marginalization
- Chapter 8: Confronting Marginalisation
- Chapter 9: Public Facilities
- Chapter 10: Law and Social Justice
Chapters – History – Our Pasts – III
- Chapter 1 – How, When, and Where
- Chapter 2 – From Trade to Territory, the Company Establishes Power
- Chapter 3 – Ruling the Countryside
- Chapter 4 – Tribals, Dikus, and the Vision of a Golden Age
- Chapter 5 – When People Rebel 1857 and After
- Chapter 6 – Weavers, Iron Smelters, and Factory Owners
- Chapter 7 – Civilising the “Native,” Educating the Nation
- Chapter 8 – Women, Caste, and Reform
- Chapter 9 – The Making of the National Movement: 1870s–1947
- Chapter 10 – India After Independence
Subjects in NCERT Class 8 – Marks Weightage
Apart from having the best Class 8th NCERT solutions, it is also important to understand the marks’ weightage because it aids in preparing. In Class 8, each topic is worth 100 points, with 20 points for internal assessment and 80 points for final examinations.
NCERT Solutions’ Advantages 8th grade
The NCERT solution for Class 8 is significant for students since it assists them in properly preparing for their exams. It has numerous advantages, including:
- Every subject’s expert meticulously creates solutions to ensure students receive accurate answers to various topics.
- The solutions are tailored to ensure that students do not miss out on anything and receive the greatest possible preparation for their exams.
- The answers presented are well-thought-out and well-supported by examples and detailed descriptions.
- The important questions are also noted, and the students are given real-life applications of the topics in addition to the solutions.
- The NCERT solutions also include lesson explanations, ensuring students understand the material.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How simple or tough are the subjects in Class 8?
The explanation is dependent on the student's ability. Some students find this class simple to pass because they excel in academics. Simultaneously, some students will struggle in this class since they are not doing well in their studies. Such students should begin their studies as soon as possible thus that they would accomplish their syllabus on schedule while fully comprehending the contents. They can also use the NCERT Solutions for all topics and chapters to help them understand the material better. The Infinity learn app and website provide all of the study materials.
What is the significance of NCERT answers for Class 8 Pdf?
It is highly beneficial for kids to get NCERT Solutions for Class 8 in pdf version to learn well and obtain the finest preparation. The solution's pdf format ensures that it can be downloaded and read on any device at any time and from any location. The solutions are also in pdf format, containing questions and a problem statement. It ensures that students do not have to lug their full library around. Referring to them can help students get good grades.
Question: What are all the benefits of using the NCERT Class 8 solution?
Answer: There are numerous benefits to using an NCERT answer for class 8, including:
- Experts create these solutions to ensure that the students comprehend them completely.
- The availability of NCERT solutions assures that students will not have any difficulties while studying.
- Having NCERT solutions also ensure that students receive the greatest possible preparation materials and do not fall behind.
- These answer resources also provide chapter explanations, making it possible for pupils to comprehend each idea.
- The relevant questions are also highlighted in the solution pdfs, along with illustrations of each solution.
Question: What should I do to achieve a good grade in Class 8?
Answer: Follow the instructions below if you are a Class 8 student who wants to earn a good grade in your exams.
You should begin studying for tests as soon as possible after the commencement of your academic term. This will allow you to finish your course on schedule and devote extra time to revision.
- Make an effort to go to school every day.
- At home, go over all of the subjects and their chapters again.
- To master the ideas, practice the textbook questions with the NCERT Solutions for Class 8.
Question: How can I create a study schedule for Class 8?
Answer: The following are the steps to creating a solid Class 8 study plan:
- To begin, you should understand the flaws in your current schedule. You must adjust your schedule and prioritize the most important activities, such as preparing for class tests, homework, etc.
- You should be aware of when you prefer to study. It doesn’t matter if you prefer to study early in the morning or late at night. Simply keep track of the time and begin studying.
- Make sure to take a little break every 1-2 hours of study time. You can take a 5- to 10-minute pause before continuing.
- Attempt to devote at least one hour to each subject to review concepts. You can, however, change the value.
Question: Where can I find Class 8 NCERT Solutions for various subjects?
Answer: The processes for downloading NCERT Solutions for Class 8 for various subjects are outlined here.
- If you look closely at this website, you’ll find various study tools available to download in addition to NCERT Solutions. Materials such as textbook questions and answers, noteworthy questions, mock test papers, revision notes, and more are available here.
- Choose the study material you want to use and click on the appropriate icon.
- This will allow you to download the study materials for free on your Android device.
Question: Why is Infinity learn regarded as the greatest online platform for Class 8 students?
Answer: Due to the following factors, Infinity learn is regarded as the top online learning platform for studying Class 8:
- It offers a variety of study materials, such as NCERT chapter solutions, study guides, key questions, practice question papers, and so on, so that students may learn and comprehend the topics thoroughly.
- Educators have created these study tools with years of classroom experience.
- These study materials have easy-to-understand content.
- They provide video tutorials to help students learn more effectively.