NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English serve as an extremely valuable resource for students to develop strong command over the English language and perform excellently in their board exams. The solutions provide detailed explanations for all the questions given in the Class 10 English NCERT textbooks – First Flight and Footprints Without Feet.
Our panel of subject experts have put together these chapter-wise solutions keeping in mind the latest curriculum and examination pattern followed by CBSE. The solutions not only help students get a comprehensive understanding of the chapters, but also guide them to learn the right exam writing skills.
With the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English, students can master important grammar concepts like tenses, subject-verb agreement, clauses, connectors etc. which are integral for attempting the grammar section. The chapter-end exercises focus on improving reading comprehension, vocabulary and proficiency in written expression. Students also get a deep insight into the literary devices and themes explored in the prose and poetry sections.
The NCERT solutions make exam preparation extremely effective by equipping students to attempt all types of MCQ, short and long answer type questions confidently. They learn the key elements to frame the perfect answers for fetch maximum marks in CBSE Class 10 board exams. Thus, these solutions prove to be an invaluable self-study resource for all Class 10 students aiming to score high marks in English.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Chapter wise Free PDF Download
The NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English provide detailed explanations for all the questions given in the textbooks – First Flight and Footprints Without Feet.
NCERT solutions for Class 10 English First Flight, NCERT solutions cover:
- Comprehension passages and word meanings for prose lessons like A Letter to God, Nelson Mandela, Diary of Anne Frank etc.
- Paraphrasing, analyzing and interpreting poems like Dust of Snow, Fire and Ice, A Tiger in the Zoo etc.
- Grammar concepts like tenses, subject-verb agreement, modals, connectors, clauses etc.
- Writing skills like letter, article, story writing
- Literature aspects like themes, characters, literary devices in prose and poetry
Here are the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapters:
The First Flight textbook for Class 10 English comprises vivid prose lessons and poems that provide insightful glimpses into the world around us. The NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight chapters analyse these literary pieces in great detail to help students grasp the core ideas and concepts.
- Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 1 Letter to God Solutions
- Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 2 Nelson Mandela Solutions
- Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 3 Two Stories about Flying Solutions
- Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 4 From the Diary of Anne Frank Solutions
- Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 5 Glimpses of India Solutions
- Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 6 Mijbil the Otter Solutions
- Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 7 Madam Rides the Bus Solutions
- Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 8 The Sermon at Benares Solutions
- Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 9 The Proposal Solutions
Deleted Chapters from Class 10 English First Flight
The Hundred Dresses – I
- This was the 5th chapter in the old edition of First Flight textbook.
- It was a story about a girl named Wanda who claimed to have a hundred dresses but was bullied by her classmates.
- The story spread across two chapters – Hundred Dresses I and Hundred Dresses II.
- It explored themes of bullying, exclusion, isolation, and gender discrimination.
The Hundred Dresses – II
- This was the 6th chapter and continuation of the previous story in the old textbook.
- It described how Wanda left the school and her classmates realized their mistake and felt remorseful.
- The key themes revolved around regret, acceptance, kindness, and empathy.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight (Poem)
The First Flight textbook solutions contains a rich collection of poems that expose students to a diverse range of poetic styles and themes. The NCERT Solutions Class 10 English First Flight poems provide in-depth analysis of the verses to help students grasp the essence of poetry writing.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Poems:
- Class 10 English First Flight Poem 1- Dust of Snow
- Class 10 English First Flight Poem 2 – Fire and Ice
- Class 10 English First Flight Poem 3 – A Tiger in the Zoo
- Class 10 English First Flight Poem 4 – How to Tell Wild Animals
- Class 10 English First Flight Poem 5 – The Ball Poem
- Class 10 English First Flight Poem 6 – Amanda!
- Class 10 English First Flight Poem 7 – The Trees
- Class 10 English First Flight Poem 8 – Fog
- Class 10 English First Flight Poem 9 – The Tale of Custard the Dragon
- Class 10 English First Flight Poem 10 – For Anne Gregory
NCERT Solutions Class 10 English First Flight Poem – Animals
This poem by Walt Whitman was the 13th chapter in the old NCERT textbook. It appreciated the innocence and simplicity of animals living in harmony with nature. The major theme focused on living peacefully with mutual co-existence and compassion.
With the help of these chapter-wise NCERT solutions, students can master the art of poetry analysis and excel in their CBSE Class 10 English exams.
Supplementary Textbook, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints Without Feet include:
- Comprehension and analysis of chapters like The Thief’s Story, Bholi, The Book that Saved the Earth etc.
- Explanation of themes, characters and events in each story/play
- Focus on literary devices used by writers
- Interpretation and appreciation of poems
- Vocabulary meanings and usage
- Grammar rules application in writing
- Writing practice for notice, advertisement, speech etc.
Here are the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints Without Feet
Ten chapters are in the Footprints Without Feet – NCERT 2023 Solutions for class 10. The arrangements are ready clearly and briefly, featuring the significant focuses under every part. The subject specialists set up these arrangements to give an itemized outline and investigation of the sections. You can get the astute area arrangements and independent organization by tapping on the connections shown here.
- Chapter 1 A Triumph of Surgery
- Chapter 2 The Thief’s Story
- Chapter 3 The Midnight Visitor
- Chapter 4 A Question of Trust
- Chapter 5 Footprints without Feet
- Chapter 6 The Making of a Scientist
- Chapter 7 The Necklace
- Chapter 8 The Hack Driver
- Chapter 9 Bholi
- Chapter 10 The Book That Saved the Earth
10th class is a significant stage in a student’s life as the imprints scored will assist them with building their vocation. The NCERT Solutions at INFINITY LEARN’S are planned to aid the understudies to score well on the board tests regardless of their IQ level. The arrangements are founded on the imprints weightage and test design planned by the most recent CBSE board. For this reason, understudies can depend on the structures accessible at INFINITY LEARN’S.
NCERT Solutions Class 10 English
NCERT Solutions for 10 class English are planned in a particular way by our board of master educators. 10th class understudies would have a pleasant learning experience while alluding to our answers, which would help them prepare to compose the tests. The responses to the various inquiries of the reading material are given exhaustively to fuse better comprehension among understudies. NCERT Solutions for 10th class English in PDF organization can be downloaded by the understudies from the connections refreshed underneath. They practice these inquiries before the tests to remain in front of their companions in class.
Key Features of Infinity Learn’s NCERT 10th class English Solutions
- Some significant elements of Infinity Learn’s NCERT Solutions Class 10 English are recorded underneath:
- The sections in the NCERT 10 class English reading material are widely covered.
- The intricate arrangements assist understudies with understanding the ideas completely.
- This free download connection of arrangements PDF is accessible to understudies who can allude from any area.
- These arrangements are accessible online, so understudies can get to them while learning these illustrations at home.
Given above were some valuable benefits of utilizing English NCERT Class 10. In the meantime, understudies can likewise join Infinity Learn and gain proficiency with an assortment of subjects of CBSE or NCERT schedule for 10th class adequately. They can again take on a customized learning experience, getting a handle on power and comprehension.
Understudies can download Infinity Learn’s: The Learning App and get start-to-finish help for Class 10. Additionally, they can get to loads of intelligent learning recordings, live-online meetings, and assets that make learning an excellent encounter for them. CBSE 10th class English Marks Weightage for Term I and Term II (2021-22)
CBSE Class 10 English Marks Weightage For (2023-24)
|Section||Weightage (In Marks)|
|Writing and Grammar||10|
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT solutions for Class 10 English
Where can I download NCERT solutions for class 10 English?
You can download free PDFs of NCERT solutions for class 10 English from educational websites like , Infinity Learn. It provide chapter-wise solutions for both First Flight and Footprints Without Feet.
Does NCERT provide solutions for class 10 English?
No, NCERT itself does not provide solved solutions for class 10 English. But there are various websites that provide chapter-wise NCERT solutions which are prepared by subject experts.
What are the chapters in NCERT class 10 English First Flight?
The class 10 English First Flight textbook contains the following chapters - A Letter to God, Nelson Mandela, Two Stories About Flying, From the Diary of Anne Frank, Glimpses of India, Mijbil the Otter, Madam Rides the Bus, The Sermon at Benares, The Proposal.
What are the chapters in NCERT class 10 English Footprints Without Feet?
The Footprints Without Feet textbook includes chapters like A Triumph of Surgery, The Thief’s Story, The Midnight Visitor, A Question of Trust, Footprints without Feet, The Making of a Scientist, The Necklace, Bholi, The Book That Saved the Earth.
How many marks are for English in CBSE class 10?
For CBSE class 10 students, the English paper is of total 100 marks. It is divided into sections A, B and C of reading, writing, grammar and literature.
How can NCERT solutions help in scoring good marks in English?
NCERT solutions provide step-by-step explanations for textbook questions which helps in practicing and retaining concepts. This improves English proficiency leading to good marks.
What are some important grammar topics in class 10 English?
Key grammar topics in class 10 English include tenses, subject-verb agreement, modals, clauses, connectors, conditionals, passive voice, reported speech, prepositions etc.
Which NCERT English book is more important for class 10 boards?
Both First Flight and Footprints Without Feet hold equal importance for class 10 English exams. Students must thoroughly prepare all prose lessons, poems, grammar and writing sections.