NCERT Book Solutions 7th Class Social and Political Life: II Chapter -1
NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science Civics 1st Chapter “On Equality” contains answers for the activities given in the “Social and Political Life – II”. These responses are made by subject specialists and are according to the prospectus. Planning from NCERT Solutions will help students in scoring good grades in the exam. Likewise, students will get to know the amount to compose for a specific question, contingent upon the imprints portion.
Chapter 1: On Equality
Students can download the NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science Civics PDF beneath.
NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science Civics (Social and Political Life – II) 1st Chapter On Equality: – Download PDF Here
1. In a democracy why is Universal Adult Franchise important?
A. i) Universal Adult Franchise is important in a democracy because it is based on the idea of equality.
ii) All citizens are assured that everyone who is 18 years or above age has the right to cast their one vote irrespective of their gender, caste, place of birth, or socio-religious and economic status.
2. Re-read the box on Article 15 and state two ways in which this Article addresses inequality?
A. Article 15 addresses inequality on two fronts.
i) It prohibits the state from practicing discrimination against any of its citizens on the ground of religion, race, caste, sex, place of birth, or any of them.
ii) No citizen should be restricted to access to shops, public restaurants, public entertainment places, or use of tanks, wells, bathing ghats, roads, and places for public resorts maintained by the fund of the state or meant for public use.
3. In what ways was Om Prakash Valmiki’s experience similar to that of the Ansaris?
A. Both Om Prakash Valmiki similar to the experience of Ansaris because
i) Both Valmiki and Ansari are subject to ill-treatment. People refused to accept them as equals and misbehaved with them.
ii) People looked at them as low caste and hurt their feeling.
4. What do you understand by the term “all persons are equal before the law”? Why do you think it is important in a democracy?
A. i) The term “all persons are equal before the law” means that every individual from all caste, religious tribes, educational and economic backgrounds are recognized as equal.
ii) In India, everyone has equal rights and opportunities. Now, untouchability is seen as a crime and it has been legally abolished by law.
iii) At present people are independent to choose their work and government jobs are open to all citizens.
5. The Government of India passed the Disabilities Act in 1995. This law states that persons with disabilities have equal rights and that the government should make possible their full participation in society. The government has to provide free education and integrate children with disabilities into mainstream schools. This law also states that all public places including buildings, schools, etc., should be accessible and provided with ramps.
Look at the photograph and think about the boy who is being carried down the stairs. Do you think the above law is being implemented in this case? What needs to be done to make the building more accessible for him? How would his being carried down the stairs affect his dignity as well as his safety?
A. i) The boy in this photograph is disabled. The law is not being implemented in his case.
ii) To make the building more accessible to him wheelchair ramps should be constructed.
iii) Being carried down the stairs is unsafe because he might slip and fall from his wheelchair.
iv) At the same time it injures his dignity because he has to depend on others which makes him conscious of his disability.
On Equality Summary:
The NCERT 7th Class Social and Political Life – II 1st Chapter discussions about the accompanying points:
- Equivalent right to cast a ballot
- Different sorts of balance
- Perceiving pride
- Balance in Indian Democracy
- Issues of balance in different majority rules systems
- Challenge of a majority rules system
‘Social and Political Life – II’ is a significant book for 7th Class Social Science subject. Aside from this section, the full arrangement of NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science is given in the connected article.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science Civics Chapter 1
- What do you comprehend by the expression “all staff is equivalent under the steady gaze of the law” as educated in 1st Chapter of NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Civics?
- What will students gain from the 1st Chapter of NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Civics?
- List the advantages of involving the NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science Civics Chapter 1?
1. What do you comprehend by the expression “all staff is equivalent under the steady gaze of the law” as educated in 1st Chapter of NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Civics?
As per the 1st Chapter of NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Civics, the expression “all people are equivalent under the steady gaze of the law” expresses that all residents, regardless of their social or financial foundation, need to submit to similar laws. No individual will be victimized according to the law on the grounds of race, religion, standing, or sexual orientation.
2. What will students gain from the 1st Chapter of NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Civics?
In 1st Chapter of NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Civics, students will chiefly find out with regards to the accompanying subjects:
Equivalent right to cast a ballot
Different sorts of equity
Correspondence in Indian Democracy
Issues of uniformity in different popular governments
Challenge of a majority rules government
To look further into these themes exhaustively, students can allude to the NCERT Solutions made by subject specialists at INFINITY LEARN.
3. List the advantages of involving the NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science Civics Chapter 1?
The benefits of involving the NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science Civics 1st Chapter are:
- The NCERT Solutions stringently holds fast to the most recent CBSE prospectus and rules.
- Representations, graphs, and diagrams are remembered for the solutions to help visual learning.
- Every one of the arrangements is accessible in PDFs that can be downloaded for nothing.
- Central Concepts are very much clarified in a straightforward and justifiable language.
- Most solid reference guide for exam planning of students.