NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current assists students in gaining confidence in their exam preparation. It is the ideal reference material for laying a scientific foundation for both board and other admission exams. Every student uses NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science, Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current during their exam preparations because our subject specialists have properly explained all of the questions as presented in the NCERT textbooks. These NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science have been developed by our team of highly experienced subject specialists after extensive research and are written in a simple way so that students can learn and comprehend the entire concept.
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 13 are also provided.
Class 10 Science Chapter 13 CBSE Notes
Class 10 Science NCERT Solutions Chapter 13 – Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current is one of the essential topics in the revised grading scheme, with a weightage of 10 marks. Students will study more about Electric Current, Magnetic Fields, Magnetic Field Lines, Compass, Electromagnetic Induction, Effects of Electric Current, and other topics in this chapter. The most crucial 5-mark question is Oersted law and his experiment, which has been the most commonly asked in prior year papers.
13.1 Field Lines and Magnetic Field
13.2 A Current-Carrying Conductor generates a magnetic field of gauss.
13.3 In a magnetic field, force on a current-carrying conductor
13.4 Electric Motor
13.5 Electromagnetic Induction
13.6 Electric Generator (kW)
The electromagnetic effect is another name for the magnetic effects of electric current. The electromagnetic force, electrically charged particles, electric fields, and magnetic fields are all studied in this discipline of physics. Students can discover more interesting concepts about magnetic fields and electric current in this topic, as well as participate in a few fun activities. The following are some of the other fascinating subjects covered in this chapter:
2 Questions about magnet properties (1 short, 1 MCQ)
Question 1: How does the magnetic effect work? (1 MCQ)
Question 1: Clock Face Rule (1 short)
Question 1: Fleming’s left-hand rule (1 long)
The Right-Hand Thumb Rule of Maxwell and Its Application -1 (1 long)
Chapter 13 – Magnetic Effects of Electric Current: Key Points of NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
- All of the questions in the relevant NCERT textbooks are entirely solved in this book.
- Students will find the language employed in these NCERT Solutions to be basic and easy to understand.
- Our subject specialists prepare these solutions after conducting a significant study on each topic in order to present students with relevant and accurate information.
- Olympiads, CBSE term-by-term exams, and other competitive exams will benefit from these solutions.
- All of the questions have detailed solutions to aid students in their preparations.
Answer Key for Class 10 Science Chapter 13 Frequently Asked Questions
In Chapter 13 of NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science, how do you identify the direction of a magnetic field?
Many procedures can be used to determine the direction of the magnetic field. The direction of the magnetic field is shown by the movement of the compass needle within it. There are a few other rules that can assist us in determining the magnetic field’s direction. One of these is the right-hand thumb rule. It asserts that if we hold the current-carrying wire in our right hand, the direction of current flow is indicated by the thumb, and the direction of magnetic field lines is indicated by the fingers around the wire.
How many questions are there in NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current for each topic?
The following are the questions that appear under each topic in NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current:
- Magnet properties – two questions (1 short, 1 MCQ)
- What is the magnetic effect and how does it work? -1 Question (1 MCQ)
- Clock Face Rule-1 Question 3 (1 short)
- Fleming’s left-hand rule-1 Question 4 (1 long)
- Maxwell’s Right Hand Thumb Rule and Its Application – Question 1 (1 long)
What are the advantages of NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 13 for students?
The following are some of the advantages of using the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 13:
- All of the problems in the NCERT textbook have fully answered answers available in PDF format.
- To make learning enjoyable for students, simple and easy-to-understand language is employed.
- After completing extensive research on each notion, subject matter experts prepare solutions.
- The solutions are useful not only for CBSE Term II exam preparation, but also for a variety of competitive exams such as JEE, NEET, and others.
- Solutions are supplied in PDF format in chapter and practice style to assist students to grasp the ideas quickly.