- Purpose. The Company makes various content available on the Platform only for users with a bona fide intent to avail the online educational courses and certain allied services offered on the Platform (“Services”). Services on the Platform shall not be used for any other purpose.
- Content. Content from users, educational institutions, advertisers, and various third parties is made available to you on the Platform. “Content” means any work of authorship or information, which includes reviews, ratings, questions and answers, tips and advice, comments, test and preparatory materials or any other education related information, teacher responses, comments, opinions, messages, text, files, images, photos, e-mail, data or other materials present on the Platform submitted by teachers, individual users and the Company.
You agree not to (a) reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, publicly perform or display, sell, adapt or create derivative works of the Content; or (b) rent, lease, loan, or sell access to Platform or any Content without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Third Party Links. The Platform may contain links to third party websites, these links are provided solely as convenience to you and the presence of these links should not under any circumstances be considered as an endorsement of the contents of the same. If you chose to access these websites, you do so at your own risk.
You understand and agree that (a) Company is not responsible for and does not endorse any information about third party products and services, or information provided by other users on the Platform; (b) Company makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, suitability, reliability or quality of the information in such Content; and (c) Company assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful Content made available by users, advertisers, and third parties.
The Company shall not be held liable for claims arising out of or in connection with the Content provided by third parties.
- Your Information. You are solely responsible to provide true and correct information about yourself. When you create an account on the Platform, you undertake to keep the account information up to date at all times.
We reserve the right to remove or suspend any Content or account providing false, incorrect or incomplete information.
You are solely responsible for keeping your contact and account details up to date on the Platform. Providing wrong and false details shall be a cause for termination of Services or access to the Platform. Additionally, as a consequence of the same, the Company may not be able to contact you.
- Login Details. If you have registered on the Platform, the safety and security of your login credentials is solely your responsibility, and you should not share the same with anyone.
You shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or offline transaction involving credit cards/debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions, and Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any misuse of information relating to such usage of credit cards/debit cards.
You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account on the Platform and any other actions taken in connection with the Platform from your account. It is presumed that all activity taking place from your account on the Platform are occurring with your knowledge and consent.
- Payment and Refunds. In consideration of the Services provided by the Company, you shall pay to Company such amounts (“Service Fees”) as set out on the Platform for such Services.
Company shall raise invoices for payment of Service Fees as set out on the Platform with respect to the relevant Services. Invoices raised by Company shall contain such particulars as prescribed under the GST Act and Rules thereunder, as amended from time to time for the Service Fees payable by you.
You shall pay the invoices within such period of time as applicable to the payment terms and applicable plan selected by you at the time of purchasing the Services, if any.
If you have selected third party payment modes or platforms, including deferred payment mode or facility, you shall be solely liable to comply with the terms and conditions of such third parties applicable to the payment facility selected by you. Please note that Company shall not be liable for your transactions with such third parties, and you hereby indemnify Company, its parent entity, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, licensors, suppliers, partners, agents and representatives to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws against any losses, damages, claims, fines, cost, penalty, suit or proceedings incurred, sustained or brought against the Company arising out of or in connection with any dispute between you and such third party.
If as per the applicable tax laws, you are required to deduct taxes at source (“TDS”) on Service Fees paid to Company, you shall make payment of Service Fees net of such TDS and shall provide a proof of such TDS deduction, not later than 60 days following the quarter in which such invoice was raised by Company. In case of non-receipt of TDS credit and TDS certificate by the Company within the said timelines, Company has a right to claim such TDS amount as recoverable from you against the invoice issued.
Upon signing of the Agreement, the Customer shall provide GST Identification Number and such other documents as may be required by Company for purpose of generating appropriate invoices and for settlement of payments.
The Platform offers paid Services also, and the payments made by you for the paid Services shall be in accordance with the plans selected by you on the Platform. You expressly agree to pay the Service Fees for the Services availed by you, and you authorize the Company to charge you as per the applicable payment mode opted by you. All payments shall be through the payment mechanism opted by you, and you shall be responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes in a timely manner as per the mechanism associated with the payment plan availed by you. You have been given various options to choose and proceed with the payment for the Services via payment mechanisms including but not limited to Card Payment facilities, EMI Payment, Online Bank Transfer and Wallet Payment. The payment mechanisms are governed by the terms and conditions of the respective third-party providers as listed on the Platform and you agree to be bound by those terms.
Valid Credit / Debit / Cash Card / online bank transfers and other payment instruments are processed using a credit card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms agreed between you and the respective issuing bank and payment instrument issuing entity. The Company shall not be liable for any unauthorized use, fraud, payment refunds, lost amount etc. in the transaction.
Any charges related to Platform publishing, e.g., charges levied by app store, play store will be incurred by you.
Any request for refund of Service Fees shall be governed by the refund policy set forth on the Platform.
- Taxes. Any reference to duties and taxes etc. in the fees payable by you for availing Services shall include Goods and Services Tax (herein referred as GST) from the date GST law is implemented in India. Any additional tax liability arising on account of introduction of GST (whether on account of increase in rate or any change brought in by a new tax regime) would be recovered over and above the fees paid by you.
- Disclaimer of Liability. Company reserves the right to make changes to the Platform anytime without any prior notice. Mention of third party products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by Company. All Company and third-party information provided on the Platform is provided on an “AS-IS” and “AS-AVAILABLE” basis.
Company disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with regard to any information (including any software, products, or services) provided on the Platform, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
The Company makes no guarantees as to (a) the availability of any specific Content in any of the Services offered to you on the Platform, or (b) any minimum amount of Content in any of the Services, whether free of cost or paid by you. At any time in the future, the Company reserves the right to offer or cease to offer additional features to any Services, or to otherwise modify or terminate the Services or any component thereof at our sole discretion without any prior notice.
It may happen that the Platform is inaccessible or non-functional, either for planned maintenance or any other reason. You accept that you will not have any recourse against us in any of these types of cases where the Platform may not be available to you for a period of time. The Company and its parent entity, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, licensors, suppliers, partners, agents and representatives make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security, lack of errors, or accuracy of the Services or Content, and expressly disclaim any warranties or conditions (express or implied), including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. The Company and its parent entity, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, licensors, suppliers, partners, agents and representatives make no warranty that you will obtain specific results from use of the Services. Your use of the Services (including any Content) is entirely at your own risk.
The Company may decide to cease making available certain features of the Services at any time and for any reason without any prior notice. Under no circumstances shall the Company or its parent entity, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, licensors, suppliers, partners, agents and representatives be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability of such features.
The Company is not responsible for any delay or failure of performance of any of the Services caused by events beyond the reasonable control of the Company, like an act of war, hostility, or sabotage, epidemic, pandemic, natural disaster, electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage, or government restrictions.
- Feedback and Submissions. If you share or send any ideas, suggestions, changes or documents regarding Company’s existing business or Services (“Feedback“), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain any confidential, secretive or proprietary information, including that of third parties, (ii) Company is under no obligation of confidentiality with respect to such Feedback, and shall be free to use the Feedback on an unrestricted basis without any compensation and liability to you; (iii) Company may have already received similar Feedback from some other source or it may be under consideration or in development within the Company, and (iv) by providing the Feedback, you grant Company an irrevocable, binding, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, develop, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback in any form or manner, and you irrevocably waive, against Company or its parent entity, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, licensors, suppliers, partners, agents and representatives any claims or assertions of any nature, with regard to such Feedback.
You may provide only specific Feedback on Company’s existing products or marketing strategies. Please do not include any ideas that that in violation of the Company’s policy or practices.
Notwithstanding the abovementioned clause, Company or any of its employees or representatives do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works (“Submissions“) in any form to Company or any of its employees.
The purpose of this clause is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Company’s Services, products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas and Feedback submitted to Company. If you submit any Submissions to Company, regardless of what the communication of such Submissions states, the following terms shall apply to your Submissions:
Terms governing Submissions. You agree that: (1) the Submissions and their Contents will automatically become the property of Company, without any compensation or liability to you; (2) Company may use or redistribute the Submissions and their Content for any purpose and in any manner it deems fit; (3) there is no obligation for Company review the Submission; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any of the Submissions confidential.
When you share or upload or store information on the Platform, others may be able to view, copy or download such information.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The brand name ‘Infinity Learn’ and its logos, trademarks (whether registered or not) and Content made available on the Platform to offer Services to you are works of authorship, and are the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors, and are protected by applicable laws. You are not permitted to use such intellectual property and Content without the prior written consent of the Company.
You hereby grant Company, its parent entity, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their licensors, suppliers and subcontractors a non-exclusive, unrestricted, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide, assignable, transferrable, sublicensable, right and license in all formats or media, whether now known or hereafter devised or discovered, to use, reproduce, display, transmit, translate, rent, sell, modify, disclose, publish, create derivative works from and distribute the material and information provided by you to the Company, including personal information. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company harmless from any liability arising due to the use or distribution of any such material or information by the Company, its parent entity, subsidiaries or affiliates to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
You hereby consent to and grant Company, its parent entity, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their licensors, suppliers and subcontractors a perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid-up, unlimited, assignable, transferable and sublicensable right and license to use in any form, manner and medium whatsoever, at the sole and absolute discretion of Infinity Learn, Your Content, your name, photo, image, visual representation, comment, or statement, in any media for promotional, marketing, and advertising purposes or any other objective by Infinity Learn, as deemed appropriate by Infinity Learn at its sole discretion. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company harmless from any liability arising due to the use or distribution of Your Content by the Company, its parent entity, subsidiaries or affiliates to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
The “use” referred to herein means use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, analyse, promote, commercialize, create derivative works, and in the case of third-party services, allow their users and others to do the same.
“Your Content” means and includes (but is not limited to) images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of information or data in any form of media that you submit, upload, share or transmit to Infinity Learn, in any form or manner, such as images, photos, messages, videos, and any other materials.
- Use Restrictions. You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the Platform shall not be done in a manner so as to:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Platform;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your association or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the Platform by any other user, nor “stalk”, threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- Use the Platform in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Platform, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Platform);
- Use content from the Platform for derivative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent of the Company.
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform; or
- Impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Platform infrastructure.
- Spam the Platform/Company by indiscriminately and repeatedly posting content or forwarding mail that may be considered spam.
- Access data not intended for you or log into server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Constitute an act of reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for the Platform or any related technology or any part thereof
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Platform.
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network;
- Use automated means to crawl the Platform and to scrape content from the Platform. The Company uses technological means to exclude robots etc. from crawling and scraping content from the Platform. You undertake not to circumvent any of these methods;
- Access the Platform except through the interfaces expressly provided by Company;
- Attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Providing deep links into the Platform without prior permission of the Company.
- Extracting data from the Platform using any automated process such as spiders, crawlers etc. or through any manual process for a purpose which has not been authorized in writing.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- Constitute hosting, modifying, uploading, posting, transmitting, publishing, or distributing any material or information:
- For which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- Which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Platform, or that of other computer systems;
- That is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to money laundering or unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous/blasphemous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- That deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- That belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- That harm minors in any way;
- That threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Contact Us. For any questions or concerns, you may contact us via email at email@example.com.
You may also contact our customer support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +914044600600 and 1800 419 4247 (toll-free).
For any grievances that you may have, you may also contact our Grievance Redressal Officer at the below mentioned details:
Ms. Shweta Puri
Grievance Redressal Officer
Rankguru Technology Solutions Private Limited
6th Floor, NCC Building, Durgam Cheruvu Road
Vittal Rao Nagar, HITEC City, Hyderabad
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone Number: +914044600600, 1800 419 4247 (toll-free)