Class 10 History Chapters
- Chapter 1 The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
- Chapter 2 Nationalism in India
- Chapter 3 The Making of a Global World
- Chapter 4 The Age of Industrialization
- Chapter 5 Print Culture and the Modern World
Class 10 Geography Chapters
- Chapter 1 Resources and Development
- Chapter 2 Forest and Wildlife Resources
- Chapter 3 Water Resources
- Chapter 4 Agriculture
- Chapter 5 Minerals and Energy Resources
- Chapter 6 Manufacturing Industries
- Chapter 7 Lifelines of National Economy
Class 10 Political Science Chapters
- Chapter 1 Power-sharing
- Chapter 2 Federalism
- Chapter 3 Democracy and Diversity
- Chapter 4 Gender, Religion and Caste
- Chapter 5 Popular Struggles and Movements
- Chapter 6 Political Parties
- Chapter 7 Outcomes of Democracy
- Chapter 8 Challenges to Democracy
Class 10 Economics Chapters
- Chapter 1 Development
- Chapter 2 Sectors of the Indian Economy
- Chapter 3 Money and Credit
- Chapter 4 Globalization and the Indian Economy
- Chapter 5 Consumer Rights
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science by Chapter.
The NCERT Social Science Solutions for Class 10 are totally theoretical. Students are frequently perplexed as to how elaborately they need to write their responses in order to achieve good exam results. As a result, we have supplied NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science to assist students. These solutions contain chapter-by-chapter answers for the Class 10 topics of History, Geography, Political Science, and Economics.
Going over the solutions with pupils can help them realize how much explanation is required for each question. During the exam, students must first examine the marks assigned to each question before responding appropriately. Students do not need to provide a substantial explanation if the question is for 1 or 2 marks. However, if a question is worth 4 or 6 points, they must describe it in depth. The NCERT Class 10 SST Solutions will provide pupils with a better understanding of how to answer questions. It will also assist them in enhancing their ability to write and present answers.
Class 10 Social Science NCERT Solutions: Students in Class 10 have four books in the Social Science Subject, as listed below:
- India and the Modern World II is a history of India and the modern world.
- Contemporary India II – Geography
- Democratic Politics II (Political Science)
- Understanding Economic Development is an important aspect of economics.
In NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science, we have supplied answers to all of these books separately. These solutions were developed by professionals and are simple to comprehend. Students can find these answers in the table below.
Class 10 Social Science History NCERT Solutions
Social science is a vital subject that necessitates a great deal of practice. For some kids, learning history might be difficult since there are so many dates and events to remember. Trying to cram in all of the crucial topics at once will not benefit pupils in any way. As a result, pupils will have a firm grasp on the chapters if they memorize the concepts based on the weightage of the marks. Infinity learn’S offers NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science History to students who are unable to get appropriate answers to textbook questions.
NCERT Solutions for Social Science Geography in Class 10
Students will learn the concepts that are necessary for the exam from the chapters in NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Geography. The resources, agricultural operations, minerals, manufacturing industries, and the importance of the national economy are the key subjects highlighted here. Students should download the PDF version of the solutions offered here to get a clear idea of these concepts.
NCERT Solutions for Social Science and Political Science (Class 10)
Students will learn about federalism, democracy, diversity, and the outcomes and problems of democracy in the Political Science class within Social Science. It is critical to understand how to answer complex questions in order to prepare for board exams. The NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science and Political Science are created to give students with the most up-to-date study materials. Students can use the chapter-by-chapter solutions to gain immediate answers to their questions.
NCERT Solutions for Social Science and Economics in Class 10
NCERT Textbook questions are notoriously difficult for students to answer because they are entirely theoretical. According to the CBSE board’s most recent syllabus, economics has roughly 5 chapters. Students will have a strong understanding of the Indian economy, which is critical for citizens of India. Students can use the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Economics from Infinity learn’S to answer intext questions effectively and achieve well in the board exams by using the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Economics from Infinity learn’S.
2021-22 CBSE Marking Scheme
The CBSE board of examinations has recently changed its exam pattern. To assist students to learn the ideas quickly, the entire course is separated into two terms with equal marks. This will provide pupils with a good understanding of core principles, which will help them develop a stronger future. It would be difficult to learn all of the chapters in one sitting. The pupils will have more time to learn and grasp the chapter if each term has an equal number of chapters. It will also provide a solid foundation of fundamental principles since it will be continued in further education.
Course Structure 2021-22 CBSE Class 10 Social Science Syllabus Term I
Features of NCERT Social Science Solutions for Class 10
A few characteristics of Infinity Learn’s NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science are described below.
- All of the questions in the activity will be answered by the students.
- The solutions are provided in simple terms and are straightforward to comprehend.
- Students will benefit from these solutions as they prepare for their board exams.
- Students will learn a more effective manner of expressing their responses, which will aid them in achieving excellent exam scores.
- Students will feel more confident during the exam if they know the answers to all of the Social Science chapters.
- Continue to learn and stay tuned for more information on CBSE Class 10 and other competitive exams. Get interactive Math and Science videos by downloading the Infinity Learn app.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Social Science: Frequently Asked Questions
- Make a list of the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Social Science chapters.
- What topics in Geography can you learn with NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science?
- Where can I obtain the NCERT Social Science Solutions for Class 10 online?
- Is it possible to study the complete syllabus in a short period of time with the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science?
Q. Make a list of the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Social Science chapters.
Ans. For CBSE Class 10, NCERT has four books in Social Science. History – India and the Modern World II, Geography – Contemporary India II, Political Science – Democratic Politics II, and Economics – Understanding Economic Development are the four courses.
These NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Social Science book-wise include the chapters History – India and Contemporary World II.
- Europe’s Rise to Nationalism
- India’s Rise to Nationalism
- The Making of a Global World
- The Industrial Revolution
- Print Culture and the Modern World
Contemporary India II – Geography
Resources and Development, Forest and Wildlife Resources, Water Resources, Agriculture, Minerals and Energy Resources, Manufacturing Industries, and Lifelines are the seven categories.
Democracy and Diversity:
- Gender, Religion, and Caste, to name a few
- Popular Movements and Struggles
- Political Parties
- Democratic Outcomes
- Democratic Challenges
Understanding Economic Development is an important aspect of economics.
- Indian Economic Sectors
- Money and Credit
- Globalization and the Indian Economy
- Consumer Rights are some of the topics covered
Q. What topics in Geography can you learn with NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science?
Ans. You may learn about India’s resources such as forest, wildlife, water, energy, and minerals in the Geography of NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science. The contributions of the manufacturing sector to the Indian economy, as well as contemporary technologies of transportation and communication, are all explored in length in the chapters. Students are encouraged to use Infinity learn solutions provided by subject specialists to master these courses efficiently. All of the solutions are described in plain English to help students grasp the concepts quickly.
Q. Where can I obtain the NCERT Social Science Solutions for Class 10 online?
Ans. For many students, selecting the appropriate study material from the vast array available nowadays is a difficult undertaking. To make things easier, Infinity learn has prepared NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science, which students may access from anywhere at any time. Apart from the online version, the solutions to all intext questions are accessible in PDF format. Furthermore, students can download these PDF solutions for free and use them to acquire a clear picture of the essential chapters right away. These responses will assist pupils in easily analyzing essential issues.
Q. Is it possible to study the complete syllabus in a short period of time with the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science?
Ans. Understanding Social Science is one of those disciplines that need a lot of patience and recall power. Using the NCERT Solutions PDF at Infinity learn’s, students may conveniently study the complete syllabus. These solutions have been curated by expert faculty members in accordance with the most recent CBSE criteria so that students can score well in their yearly exams. This resource includes answers to all of the problems in the NCERT Social Studies textbook, allowing students to finish their assignments on time. Students who are unable to have their questions answered during class hours now have access to the answers and can easily comprehend the concepts.