NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter 4 Topic- Reproductive health – Problems and Strategies
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter 4 Topic- Reproductive health – Problems and Strategies and all chapter Topics produced by qualified teachers according to NCERT (CBSE) book rules are available as a free PDF download. Class 12 Biology Chapter 4 Topic- Reproductive health – Problems and Strategies Questions with Solutions to assist you in revising the entire syllabus and achieving higher grades. Register to receive all exercise solutions through email.
Overview of topic
Overpopulation—a population expansion results in a scarcity of every basic need, compromising reproductive health.
- People are less worried about safe and hygienic sexual practices due to a lack of sex education.
- Adolescent alterations—the changes that occur during adolescence can lead to sex abuse and hence have an impact on reproductive health.
- Sexually transmitted illnesses (STIs) can have a negative impact on reproductive health.
- Sex abuse and sex-related crimes can result in bodily harm, unplanned pregnancy, vaginal discharge, and pelvic pain, among other things.
- Female foeticides can have an impact on a woman’s reproductive and sexual health.
- The growing human population, the health, and education of all children, as well as marriage and individual childbearing potential, are all major problems for reproductive health.
- The government of India launched the “Family Planning” program in 1951 and the “Reproductive and Child Healthcare” program (RCH) in 1997, both in response to concerns about reproductive health.
- The program’s main goals are to raise public knowledge about various reproductive issues and to preserve the reproductive organs’ overall health.
- Ex education protects young people from sex-related myths and misconceptions.
- Amniocentesis, which is used to legally determine sex, should be prohibited since it causes female foeticide.
How NCERT chapter 4 Class 12 Biology Can Help You Reach Your Goals?
The majority of students have an aversion to the topic of mathematics. This is primarily due to India’s faulty educational system. People tend to believe in information that is exclusively passed down within the confines of a classroom. However, with the help of NCERT, INFINITY learn is now looking to leverage technology to overcome the Indian education system’s traditional restrictions.
The best illustration of this progression that our organization has launched is Class 12 Biology Solutions for Chapter 4. People can use our services to get on-the-go access to simplified study materials. All you have to do is get the INFINITY to learn app on your phone.
Importance of NCERT Solutions
The National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is a body charged with establishing norms and standards aimed at making education more accessible to all students across the country. INFINITY learns to customize and release its content based on these concepts, which you as a student can benefit from. Math is a subject that can only be mastered by consistent practice. INFINITY learns the main goal is to assist students to understand the factors that influence their ability to answer arithmetic problems efficiently. Class 12 Chapter 4 Biology. As a result, the solutions will assist you in better comprehending the chapter on Functions. As a result, you will gain confidence and, as a result, your grades will increase in the long run.
Quality of Solutions/Prepared by Expert Teachers
All of the solutions in INFINITY learn chapter 4 Class 12 Biology are 100 percent genuine since different approaches to answering a problem have been indicated. Our organization exclusively hires teachers who are both highly experienced and possess the necessary mathematics skills. Similarly, all of the solutions supplied are correct because they were developed under the supervision of experts.
Helps in Scoring high Marks
If a student’s core understanding is solid, all of the related difficulties can be solved by using the fundamental notion. The solutions in the Class 12 Biology chapter 4 have been designed to cover all of the principles of functions. We make certain that you comprehend how each mathematical step is applied. Each problem has been meticulously examined in depth. As a result, make use of the INFINITY learns online curriculum to improve your grades in the long run.
Why Choose INFINITY learn?
Students who are struggling to satisfy the requirements of the current academic curriculum can turn to INFINITY to learn top-notch mathematical solutions. Because we want to make education free and available to everyone, we provide all of our services for free. This conviction has aided us in changing India’s educational landscape.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Can I score full marks in Class 12 Chapter 4 Biology?
Yes, you can easily score full marks in Class 12 Biology. All you need to do to score full marks in Biology is frequent practice. All of the concepts should be clear in this subject since many questions are expected in the board examination from this chapter. This will help you make your confidence up and well versed with the chapter and can score full marks in the exam. You should also refer to the NCERT Solutions of this chapter.
2. What are the benefits of solving NCERT solutions by Infinite Learn?
NCERT solutions by Infinite Learn are designed strictly according to the latest CBSE syllabus and it is the best way to study this chapter containing all the important points and formulas. The subject matter experts designed these NCERT solutions with the aim to make the learning process the most convenient way.
3. How can I download the NCERT Solutions of this exercise from the Infinite Learn website?
It is very easy to download the NCERT Solutions of this exercise from the Infinite learn website. You just have to come to the infinite learn official website and look for the Class 12 category under the ‘NCERT Solutions’ section. After that, you can easily use these Solutions. Downloading these solutions and studying at your convenience is our main aim.