NCERT Book Solutions 7th Class Social Science Civics 2nd Chapter– Free PDF Download
NCERT Solutions for 7th Class 2nd Chapter Role of the Government In wellbeing are given beneath with joins. Whenever students are finished with perusing the parts, they can go through the activity questions. Commonly they think that it is hard to address the questions. In this way, to help them, we have given the NCERT Solutions to 7th Class Social Science Civics 2nd Chapter Role of the Government in Health. These parts contain the solutions to each of the 4 questions. The responses are clarified in exact and straightforward language. These responses likewise assist students with getting top to bottom information on the theme.
INFINITY LEARN’s specialists from these questions in a simple and reasonable way that assists students with taking care of issues in the most effective potential ways. We trust these arrangements will help CBSE 7th Class students to construct a solid establishment of the rudiments and secure phenomenal imprints in their last test of the year. Students ought to likewise actually take a look at NCERT Solutions for 7th Class for different subjects.
Chapter 2: Role of the Government in Health
Students can download the NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science Civics PDF beneath.
NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science Civics (Social and Political Life – II) 2nd Chapter Role of the Government in Health:- Download PDF Here
1. In this chapter you have read that health is a wider concept than illness. Look at this quote from the Constitution and explain the terms ‘living standard’ and ‘public health’ in your own words?
A. i) An important part of the Constitution says it is the “duty of the State to raise the level of nutrition and the standard of living and to improve public health.”
ii) ‘Living standard’ means the amount of money and level of comfort available to a person or community.
iii) ‘Public health’ is that program that promotes, maintains, and conserves the health of the common people by providing health services to all the citizens of the country.
iv) Under this program various methods are applied to control infectious diseases so that a healthy environment may be created.
2. What are the different ways through which the government can take steps to provide healthcare for all? Discuss.
A. i) To provide healthcare for all, the government can provide appropriate facilities such as clean drinking water facilities, sanitation facilities, nutrition, housing facilities, and establishment of public health centers, hospitals, laboratories for testing, ambulance services, blood banks, etc.
ii) In addition to this, resources such as doctors, nurses, technicians as well as equipment need to be properly channeled.
3. What differences do you ﬁnd between private and public health services in your area? Use the following table to compare and contrast these.
|Facility||Cost of services||Availability of services|
|Facility||Cost of services||Availability of services|
|Private||High or Very High||Available in towns and cities|
|Public||Free or Low||Easy Availability but poorly maintained and time-consuming|
4. ‘Improvement in water and sanitation can control many diseases’. Explain with the help of examples.
A. ‘Improvement in water and sanitation can control many diseases.’ This statement is true if we consider the number of water-borne diseases like diarrhea, dysentery, and cholera which cause many deaths can be prevented if clean drinking water is provided and sanitation facilities are looked after. Improvement can be brought in water by treating raw water, using Aqua guard, puriﬁer and R.O.
NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science Civics 2nd Chapter Role of the Government in Health Summary
The NCERT 7th Class Social and Political Life – II 2nd Chapter discussions about the accompanying subjects:
- What is wellbeing
- Medical care in India
- Public and private medical care administrations
- General wellbeing administrations
- Private wellbeing offices
- Medical care and equity: Is satisfactory medical care accessible to all
- What should be possible?
- The Kerala experience
- The Costa Rican approach
Social and Political Life – II is a significant book for 7th Class Social Science subjects. Aside from this part, the full arrangement of NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science is given in the connected article. Students additionally observe notes, test papers, earlier year question papers at our site for nothing of cost.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science Civics Chapter 2
- What are the various courses through which the public authority can find ways to give medical services to all as referenced in the 2nd Chapter of NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Civics?
- What are the principal themes talked about in the 2nd Chapter of NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Civics?
- Would students be able to rely upon the NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science Civics 2nd Chapter of INFINITY LEARN for their test arrangements?
1. What are the various courses through which the public authority can find ways to give medical services to all as referenced in the 2nd Chapter of NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Civics?
The public authority can make the accompanying strides in giving essential medical services to its residents
- As on account of the Kerala government, state legislatures can engage neighborhood panchayats by subsidizing them, in the process making them an independent medical services unit.
- Legislatures can lay accentuation on giving training in regards to medical services to the nearby people, like sound propensities and the advantages of a solid way of life.
- By giving sterilization, safe drinking water, disinfection, and sustenance.
- Association of free wellbeing check-ups consistently will likewise assume an urgent part.
2. What are the principal themes talked about in the 2nd Chapter of NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Civics?
The principal points talked about in the 2nd Chapter of NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science Civics are recorded underneath:
What is wellbeing
Medical services in India
Public and private medical care administrations
General wellbeing administrations
Private wellbeing offices
Medical care and equity: Is satisfactory medical care accessible to all
What should be possible?
The Kerala experience
The Costa Rican approach
3. Would students be able to rely upon the NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science Civics 2nd Chapter of INFINITY LEARN for their test arrangements?
Indeed, students can certainly rely upon the NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science Civics 2nd Chapter by INFINITY LEARN since educated authorities have arranged the arrangements adhering to the most recent CBSE rules and test design. Every one of the arrangements is very much clarified and point by point in basic language to assist students with understanding the ideas easily. Further, students can reconsider the significant subjects of this part rapidly whenever and anyplace in both on the web and disconnected modes.