Ncert Solutions for Class 7 Social Science Geography Chapter 8 Human-Environment Interactions The tropical and subtropical regions
Our Environment is all that encompasses us. Human settlements were the result of horticulture and streams were help for agribusiness. The main settlements of humans began creating around streams. The life and culture of individuals shift in the distinctive regular locales of the world. To score excellent grades in the assessments, students’ arrangement methods, and the assets they allude, matters a ton. In this way, students are encouraged to trust NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Geography 8th chapter for a superior comprehension of the significant ideas.
Chapter 8: Human-Environment Interactions the Tropical and the Subtropical Region
Ques 1. Name the continent in which the Amazon basin is located.
Ans. The Amazon Basin is located in South America.
Ques 2. What are the crops grown by the people of the Amazon basin?
Ans. Crops grown by the people of Amazon Basin:
iv) Cassava (manioc)
v) Maize, coffee and cocoa are other important cash crops.
Ques 3. Name the birds that you are likely to ﬁnd in the rainforests of the Amazon.
ii) Humming Birds
iii) Bird of paradise with their brilliantly coloured plumage.
iv) Scarlet Macaws
Ques 4. What are the major cities located on the River Ganga?
i) Dev Prayag
Ques 5. Where is the one-horned rhinoceros found?
Ans. One-horned rhinoceros is found in Assam.
Tick the correct answer.
(i) Toucans are a type of
(ii) Manioc is the staple food of
(a) Ganga Basin
(iii) Kolkata is located on the river
(iv) Deodars and firs are a type of
(a) Coniferous trees
(b) Deciduous trees
(v) Bengal tiger is found in
(b) delta area
Match the following.
|(i) Cotton textile||(a) Assam|
|(ii) Maloca||(b) Terrace farming|
|(iii) Piranha||(c) Sericulture|
|(iv) Silkworm||(d) Slanting roof|
|(v) Kaziranga||(e) Ganga plain|
|(i) Cotton textile||(f) Varanasi|
|(ii) Maloca||(d) Slanting roof|
|(iii) Piranha||(g) Fish|
|(iv) Silkworm||(c) Sericulture|
|(v) Kaziranga||(a) Assam|
1. The rainforests are depleting.
i) The rainforests are depleting because of the developmental activities that are going on at a fast speed.
ii) Indigenous population has been pushed out who practiced conservation activities of forests and wildlife.
iii) Industries are being set up after clearing the forests.
iv) Lumbering has developed.
v) Top soil is washed away during rains and green forests turn into barren lands.
2. “Paddy is grown in the Ganga Brahmaputra plains”. Explain.
i) Deep loamy soil is found in these plains due to the deposition of silt by the rivers for thousands of years.
ii) Rivers in ﬂoods spread a new layer of alluvial every year. Hence it does not require manuring.
iii) Canals from rivers supply ample water for irrigation of paddy ﬁelds during the dry season.
iv) The lower portion of the plains receives adequate rainfall.
v) Cheap labour is available from the densely populated plains.
vi) Means of transportation are developed to raise movement of paddy and rice to the nearly
(i) On an outline map of the Indian Sub-continent, draw the rivers Ganga and Brahmaputra from the source to the mouth. Also, show the important tributaries of both the rivers.
(ii) On the political map of South America, draw the equator. Mark the countries through which the equator passes.
Students can also get the NCERT Solutions for 7th Class for different subjects at the connected article.
NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social science 8th chapter – Human Interactions the Tropical and the Sub Tropical Regions
Human Interactions the Tropical and the Subtropical Regions
Chapter 8 – Human Interactions the Tropical and Subtropical Regions from the book “Our Environment”, the NCERT book for Geography talks about:
- The Life in the Amazon Basin
- Individuals of the Rainforests
- Life in the Ganga – Brahmaputra Basin
- Untamed life
- Urban communities and Tourism
Students can get point by point NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Social Science in the connected article.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Geography 8th chapter
- What are the kinds of questions that students can respond to by alluding to the NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Geography 8th chapter?
- What are the benefits of alluding to the NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Geography 8th chapter from INFINITY LEARN?
- List out are the key topics discussed in the 8th chapter of NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Geography.
1. What are the kinds of questions that students can respond to by alluding to the NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Geography 8th chapter?
Students can answer both in text and exercise questions by alluding to the NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Geography 8th chapter. Learning the solutions to both kinds of inquiries will assist students with accomplishing a solid hold over every one of the subjects and work on theoretical information. Students can download the NCERT Solutions accessible in PDF free of charge to launch their test arrangements whenever.
2. What are the benefits of alluding to the NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Geography 8th chapter from INFINITY LEARN?
The benefits of alluding to the NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Geography 8th chapter from INFINITY LEARN are –
- Students will procure a strong establishment of principal ideas of the subject that are critical according to the assessment viewpoint.
- Every one of the arrangements is written in a straightforward and justifiable language by subject specialists to help students to get a handle on the ideas easily.
- By alluding to these arrangements consistently, students will actually want to further develop their show and time usage abilities which are crucial for tests.
3. List out are the key topics discussed in the 8th chapter of NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Geography.
The key themes examined in the 8th chapter of NCERT Solutions for 7th Class Geography are –
The Life in the Amazon Basin
- Individuals of the Rainforests
Life in the Ganga – Brahmaputra Basin
- Natural life
- Urban areas and Tourism