Kerala Plus Two Result 2020: Directorate of Higher Secondary Examination (DHSE) will be declaring the Kerala Class 12 Board Results in May 2020. The Directorate is responsible for conducting the Kerala plus two examinations, and for declaring the results. Kerela Board of Secondary Education will announce the result once the examinations are over. The Directorate will publish the results online on the official website www.dhsekerala.gov.in, as well as on the results portals www.keralaresults.nic.in and www.results.kerala.nic.in results.itschool.gov.in in May 2020.
Students, who have appeared for Kerala Plus Two exams should calculate approximate marks as per exam, given by them. Take out your questions paper, and start mentioning marks as per the correct answers and do the grand total for each subject. This will help you tally the marks obtained by you in the final results. HSSLive. If there is a huge difference between your expected marks and the original marks, they can apply for rechecking/re-evaluation.
Kerala Plus Two Result Overview
|Name of the examination||Kerala Class 12 Board Examination|
|Conducting body||Directorate of Higher Secondary Examination (DHSE)|
|Examination Period||March 2020|
|The expected date for declaration of result||May 2020|
|Mode of the declaration of result||Online|
|Results portal||www.keralaresults.nic.in and www.results.kerala.nic.in|
Kerala Plus Two Result – Steps to Check
The results can be checked online by following the steps below
- Go to the official DHSE website http://dhsekerala.gov.in
- A login window will appear on the screen, where you have to enter your roll number and the date of the birth in the space provided.
- Click on submit to generate the result
Details Mentioned on Kerala Plus Two Score Card
Scorecard of Kerala Plus Two Result consists of following details
- Name of the student
- Hall Ticket No.
- Enrolment number or registration no.
- Plus two Roll number
- Stream/subject branch
- Date of the exam
- Name of the school (where the student is enrolled)
- DHSE School code
- Names of the subject and subject code
- Subject-wise marks of the student
- Marks in Practical (if applicable)
- Marks in Internal assessment
- Marks in Theory
- Maximum marks/ Total marks
- Total marks obtained
- Marks percentage
- Kerala Plus two Result status (Pass/Fail)
- Remarks (if any)
Kerala Plus Two Result Revaluation and Rechecking
The candidates who are not satisfied with the results can apply for revaluation of the answer scripts by submitting an application form. The detailed notice about the revaluation application procedure, schedule, and application fee will be uploaded on the official website
Kerala Plus Two Result – Previous Year Statistics
|Year||Overall Pass %||Pass % for girls||Pass % for Boys|
Some Important Facts for Kerala Plus Two Result
- Kerala DHSE result is expected to be declared in the month of May 2020.
- The results will be declared on the DHSE website.
- After the release of the result, students apply for revaluation in case they are not satisfied with their marks.
- DHSE also conducts the supplementary exam for candidates who have not passed the exam.