Lakhmir Singh Physics Class 10 Solutions
About The Authors
Lakhmir Singh has extensive experience teaching science subjects, and has written many books on the three main branches of science – physics, chemistry and biology. He graduated with a Physics (Honours) degree from the Hindu College, and later obtained an M.Sc from Delhi University. Lakhmir Singh began his teaching career as a lecturer in Dyal Singh College of the University of Delhi. Later, he became a Reader at that college.
Manjit Kaur has been a school teacher for several years, and she has co-authored many science books. She graduated with a B.Sc from Miranda House, Delhi University, and later obtained a B.Ed from Delhi University.
This book is published by S Chand & Company – New Delhi.
FAQs for Lakhmir Singh and Manjit Kaur Solutions
1. Can I read Lakhmir Singh Solutions for Class 10 Physics?
Yes, CBSE students of Class 10 can prepare Lakhmir Singh books solutions for physics board exam preparation. It helps you to understand the physics concepts very easily & effectively.
2. Where can I get Lakhmir Singh Class 10 physics Solutions Books Chapterwise?
You will find the best books for Lakhmir Singh Class 10 Physics Solutions from our site learncbse.in or else you can avail them via online stores.
3. What are the question types utilized in Lakhmir Singh textbooks to explain Class 10 physics concepts?
Below are the question types that are included in the Lakhmir Singh Class 10 Solutions to explain the questions:
- Very short answer type questions
- Short answer type questions
- Long answer type questions
- Multiple-choice questions
- Questions based on higher-order thinking skills (HOTS)
4. How can I download Solutions for Lakhmir Singh Class 10 physics in PDF?
You can access the available quick links from our page and download Lakhmir Singh Class 10 physics in Pdf format for free of cost.
5. A stone is thrown vertically upwards with a velocity of 10 m/s. What is its velocity at the highest point?
The stone’s velocity at the highest point is 10 m/s.