UKSEE Counseling 2019: UKSEE counseling 2019 will be conducted by Uttarakhand technical university in Dehradun. This university organizes a state-level exam which is known as Uttarakhand state entrance exam which is also known as UKSEE. Through the exam, candidates are able to get admissions into UG as well as PG programs offered by the university along with it’s affiliated college. Candidates should check out this detailed article for information on UKSEE counseling 2019.
UKSEE Counseling 2019
Candidates applying to UKSEE counseling 2019 are eligible for counseling process only after they qualify the main exam. UKSEE counseling 2019 will be conducted by the university through online mode as per the dates mentioned on the course. This counseling process will be conducted in two rounds. The counseling fee for 2019 should be paid on the counseling day by the students. For all the courses of UKSEE counseling 2019, the counseling fee is Rs. 2000. This fee is supposed to be deposited by bank draft or credit/debit card. Below is UKSEE counseling 2019 schedule
|Courses||Registration, fee payment & choice filling
|M.Tech, M.Pharm, MBA, MCA, B.Pharm, BHMCT & MCA-LE (for GATE, GPAT, CAT, MAT& UKSEE qualified)||19 – 21 July 2019||24 July 2019||25 – 28 July 2019|
|B.Tech-LE & B.Pharm-LE (for UKSEE qualified)M.Tech, M.Pharm, MBA, MCA, B.Pharm, BHMCT & MCA-LE (for GATE, GPAT, CAT, MAT& UKSEE qualified) – 2nd round||30 July – 03 August 2019||06 August 2019||07 – 10 August 2019|
|B.Tech-LE & B.Pharm-LE (for UKSEE qualified) – 2nd round||12 – 14 August 2019||16 August 2019||17 – 20 August 2019
UKSEE Counselling Schedule for B.Tech Courses
|Counselling fee payment, registration and choice filling (First round)||07 – 16 June 2019|
|Seat allocation||18 June 2019|
|Date of reporting||19 – 23 June 2019|
|Counselling fee payment, registration and choice filling (Second round)||26 June – 02 July 2019|
|Seat allocation||05 July 2019|
|Date of reporting||06 – 10 July 2019|
|Counselling fee payment, registration and choice filling (Third round) in case of vacant seats||17 – 21 July 2019|
|Seat allocation||25 July 2019|
|Date of reporting||26 – 29 July 2019|
UKSEE Counseling Process 2019
Candidates should check out this complete procedure for UKSEE counseling 2019
- Candidates that are qualifying for the exams have to register online for the counseling process.
- Candidates need to fill their choices of the courses and colleges during the registration process.
- Candidates should deposit their UKSEE counseling 2019 fee in online or offline mode.
- Each and every candidate should fill out a maximum number of choices to get into their preferred college or course.
- After a few days of counseling, the university will be informing all the candidates about their allotted course/college.
- Candidates need to report at the given allowed colleges with all the documents in the given time frame so that they complete all the admission formalities.
UKSEE Counseling 2019 – Documents Required At The Time of Counselling
On the day of counseling or reporting, candidates should bring the below documents along with their self-attested copies
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Intermediate and high school mark sheet
- High school/intermediate passing certificate
- Photo ID proof that is issued by the government agencies
- Birth certificate
- Admit card of the qualifying exam
- Scorecard of the qualifying exam
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- Medical certificate
- Four recent passport-sized photographs
UKSEE 2019 Instructions About The Admission
The candidates that are selected for various programs of UKSEE are required to complete all the related formalities of the admission process within a given period of time. Below are the few institutions that the candidate should follow:
- Candidates whose results are pending should report the counseling in the given time.
- Candidates that are selected for the admission into the B.Ed. the program needs to complete the admission formalities within the given period of time.
- The admission of these candidates can be canceled without any due notice.
- Once the seats are given to the candidates there will no request for change of the Institution accepted.
- Candidates that do not have their qualifying the results will not be allowed for the admission. However, the admission can be considered in the admission lists thereafter. But the student should report for the counseling rounds on the date given and the seats that are available in that subject category when the candidate appears for the counseling round.
UKSEE 2019 Counselling College List
There is a complete list of institutes that can be taken after selection in UTU’s counseling process
- College of Technology, Pantnagar
- Govind Ballabh Pant Engineering College, Pauri
- Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College, Dwarahat
- Seemant Institute of Technology, Pithoragarh
- Women Institute of Technology, Dehradun (for Women only)
- Institute of Technology, Gopeshwar
- Amrapali Institute of Technology & Sciences, Haldwani
- BSM College of Engineering, Roorkee
- Beehive College of Engg. & Technology, Dehradun
- College of Engineering Roorkee, Roorkee
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology, Dehradun
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology &Engg., Dehradun
- Doon Institute of Engineering & Technology, Rishikesh
- Drona’s College of Management & Technical Education, Dehradun
- GRD Institute of Management and Technology, Dehradun
- ITR, Roorkee
- JBIT, Dehradun
- Maya Institute of Technology & Management, Dehradun
- MIET, Haldwani
We hope we have provided all the necessary information about UKSEE Counselling 2019. If you have any doubt regarding this post or UKSEE Counselling 2019, Please drop your comment in the comment section we will get back to you as soon as possible.