GSEB SSC Supplementary Exam 2019: GSEB Class 10 Supplementary Exam 2019 for general stream and science is available for everyone to download. The Gujarat school education board has released the supplementary time table for the supplementary exam on the official website gseb.org. The Gujarat board is going to conduct the supplementary exam during the month of July. However, the result of this exam is to be expected in the month of August.
GSEB SSC Supplementary Exam 2019 Important Dates
GSEB SSC Supplementary Exam 2019 provides students a second chance in order to qualify for the exam. After the results are declared, for the class 10 main exam, the candidates that could not qualify the exam can appear in this supplementary exam. The exam will be commenced in two shifts which are morning and evening shifts. For the morning shift, the timings are from 10 am to 1:20 pm. While for the evening shift the timings are from 3 pm to 6:20 pm. Before going forward for any information below are the important dates related to GSEB SSC supplementary exam 2019
|Availability of Time Table||03 June 2019|
|Exam commences||11 July 2019|
|Last Date of Examination||14 July 2019|
|Result declaration||August 2019|
GSEB SSC Supplementary Exam 2019 Time Table 2019
|Day and Date of Exam||Morning Shift||Evening Shift|
|11 July 2019
|Gujarati (First Langauge) (01)
Other First languages (02 to 09)
|Science and Technology (11)|
|12 July 2019
|Social Science (10)||English (Second Language) (16)|
|13 July 2019
|Mathematics (12)||Second Language (14,15,17,19,20,21,41,42,43,44)|
|14 July 2019
|Gujarati Language (2nd Language) (13)||–|
GSEB SSC Supplementary Exam Application Form
GSEB SSC conducts a compartmental exam which is also known as Purak Pariksha for students that could qualify the main board exam. For the exam, it is important for students to fill out the application form. The application form for GSEB SSC supplementary exam 2019 is available for download on their official website. Candidates can download the supplementary exam application form online in the PDF format. Without this application form, candidates cannot take the supplementary exam.
GSEB SSC Supplementary Exam Highlights
|Conducting body||Gujarat School Education Board|
|Exam Name||GSEB SSC Purak Pariksha|
|Category||Supplementary Application Form|
|Application Form Date||03rd June 2019|
|Exam Commencement Date||11th July 2019|
|Exam End Date||14th July 2019|
How To Fill GSEB SSC Supplementary Exam Application Form 2019?
- Step 1: Go to the official GSEB SSC website which is gseb.org.
- Step 2: On the homepage lookout for the Gujarat SSC Purak Pariksha application form and press on the notification link given.
- Step 3: Once the link is opened, you will find the application form in a PDF format.
- Step 4: As per the deadline dates mentioned above, candidates need to fill the GSEB SSC Purak Pariksha application form in the presence of school authorities and submit the form.
- Step 5: Candidates should takeout a print if the form and keep a copy of it for any future purposes.
How To Download GSEB SSC Supplementary Exam 2019 Time Table?
Gujarat board has released the time table on its official website. The candidates that are appearing for this supplementary exam need to have their exam schedule so that they can start the preparation as early as possible. Here, in this article, we will discuss the steps to download the time table.
- Step 1: Click on the link provided on the page or visit the official GSEB link on your desktop.
- Step 2: After the link opens, search for GSEB SSC supplementary exam time table and click on it.
- Step 3: Once you open the link, a link will open in the new table that will contain the time table.
- Step 4: Check the time table on your screen and download it for any future purposes.
Details Mentioned On The Supplementary Exam Time Table
The time table for GSEB SSC supplementary exam 2019 contains some of the important information that a student should know. Below is the list of the details mentioned in the table.
- Name of the board
- Date of exam
- Day of exam
- Exam timings
- List of subjects
GSEB SSC Supplementary Exam Admit Card 2019
- Only those candidates that have finished the application form will get the GSEB SSC supplementary exam to admit card 2019.
- GSEB SSC supplementary exam admits card 2019 is a very important document and is compulsory for all the candidates to take the admit card with them to the examination hall. Without the admit card, students are not allowed to enter into the exam hall.
- On admit card, there will be details like exam name, name of the candidates, subject name, duration, and the subject codes.
- Candidates that have filled the application form can get their GSEB SSC supplementary exam to admit card 2019 from the school authorities with official stamp and signature.
GSEB SSC Supplementary Exam Result 2019
Gujarat education board will release the GSEB SSC supplementary exam result on their official website in the month of July. The result will be available online on the official website which is gseb.org. Candidates can also check the marksheet online through the GSEB official website.
How to Download GSEB SSC Supplementary Exam Result 2019?
- Step 1: Go to the main website of GSEB which is gseb.org.
- Step 2: On the homepage, search for the GSEB SSC Purak Pariksha result link and click on the link.
- Step 3: After clicking the link, a new tab will open where candidates need to enter their seat number in the space provided.
- Step 4: the GSEB SSC supplementary exam result will open in a new tab of your desktop.
- Step 5: Take a printout of this marksheet for any future purposes until the original GSEB SSC supplementary exam result appears.
We hope the detailed article on GSEB SSC Supplementary Exam 2019 is helpful. If you have any doubts regarding this article or GSEB SSC Supplementary Exam 2019, drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.