Subject specialists have created NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 3 the Plant Kingdom, which includes thorough solutions for reference. All of the unsolved questions from the textbook’s exercises are answered here. The NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 provide useful solutions for improving conceptual knowledge and help in entrance examinations like JEE mains and NEET.
The solutions are carefully solved using student-friendly terms while still adhering to the norms that must be followed when solving NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class11. Practicing these answers can be incredibly advantageous not only in terms of exams but also in terms of helping Class 11 pupils perform well in upcoming competitive exams.
The approaches for answering have been given special consideration to stay on target while not deviating from the intended answer. Because time is so important in exams, excellent time management when answering questions is essential for getting the best results.
Introduction of Chapter
The kingdom of plants is discussed in depth in the chapter Plant Kingdom. Algae, bryophytes, pteridophytes, angiosperms, and gymnosperms are all included. The many species are explored in depth, providing students with significant knowledge on habitat, lifecycle, and other topics. It further educates pupils by providing a complete classification of the Plantae kingdom, sometimes known as the plant kingdom.
Following are the Key Features of Plant Kingdom:
- The solutions are straightforward and simple to comprehend.
- They’re simple to find.
- Wherever possible, use diagrams.
- Tables are used whenever possible to help students learn concepts quickly.
- For students, it is the ultimate study tool.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 3
Q. Explain the economic importance of algae from Chapter 3 of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Biology.
Ans: Following are the economic importance of algae explained in Chapter 3 of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Biology:
- Algae repair carbon dioxide with the help of photosynthesis.
- Algae raises the level of dissolved oxygen in the intermediate environment.
- Algae create a variety of chemicals that serve as food for aquatic animals.
- Food sources include sargassum and laminaria.
- Hydrocolloids are made up of a small number of algae.
- Agar is used to make jellies as well as to culture microbes.
- Chlorella is used as a food source by space travellers.
Q. What is the significance of heterospory discussed in Chapter 3 of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Biology?
Ans: Heterospory is a phenomenon in which two different types of spores are generated in the same plant. Following are the significance of heterospory explained in Chapter 3 of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Biology:
- Heterospory is responsible for the formation of seeds in angiosperms and gymnosperms.
- Heterospory is required for female and male gametophytes to be distinguished.
Students can understand these concepts in a better way by referring to the NCERT Exemplar Solutions from INFINITY learn. The solutions are created by qualified professors with the goal of assisting students in scoring well on the Class 11 term – I test without fear.
Q. List out the concepts covered in Chapter 3 of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Biology.
Ans: Following are the topics discussed in Chapter 3 of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Biology:
3.1 – Algae
3.2 – Bryophytes
3.3 – Pteridophytes
3.4 – Gymnosperms
3.5 – Angiosperms
3.6 – Plant Life cycles and alternation of generations
Q. Why Opt for Infinity Learn?
Ans: In this chapter Infinity Learn provides videos, notes, NCERT text book solutions, other practice book solutions and assignments that help you learn the concepts and to memorise the concepts for entrance exams and board exams. Most important, Infinity learn provide instant doubt support by subject experts.