The NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Chapter 15 Improvement in Food Resources are provided here to assist students in their CBSE Class 9 test preparation and to ensure that they fully comprehend the chapter’s basic ideas.
While studying for the examination, students can use NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science to increase their self-confidence. These solutions assist students in quickly and effectively resolving their doubts. For easy understanding, NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science are produced by highly experienced professional subject specialists. NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 15: Improvement in Food Resources explains the NCERT textbook exercises and problems.
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 15 – Food Resources Improvement
Chapter 15 – Improvement in Food Resources: Key Features of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 15 – Improvement in Food Resources:
- All of the questions in the relevant NCERT textbooks are entirely solved in this book.
- These answers will come in handy for CBSE board examinations, Science Olympiads, and other competitive exams.
- The language utilized is straightforward and easy to understand for the kids.
- Our subject specialists prepare these solutions after conducting a significant study on each topic in order to present students with relevant and accurate information.
- To assist students in their preparations, provide detailed solutions to all of the questions.
Q. What are the key concepts discussed in NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 15?
Ans: The following are some of the key concepts taught in Chapter 15 of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science:
Crop yields are increasing (1 question)
Improvements in crop variety (2 questions)
Management of crop production (3 questions)
Management of crop protection (3 questions)
Farming of cattle (1 question)
Farming of poultry (2 questions)
Beekeeping is a craft that involves keeping bees (2 questions)
Exercises at the End of Each Chapter (9 Questions)
Q. What would I gain by studying NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 15?
- In Chapter 15 of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science, several agricultural practices such as fish culture, poultry production, animal husbandry, and cattle rearing are discussed.
- The term “hybridization” refers to a method of improving crop output by cross-pollination.
- A brief explanation of how biotic and abiotic variables affect crop yield is provided.
- This chapter discusses the importance and impacts of fertilizers and manures.
Q. How can you use the NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 15 to help you prepare for your exams?
Ans: Students can save time and concentrate well on the ideas by using the NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 15. The solutions are meticulously developed by Infinity Learn professionals in accordance with the most recent CBSE syllabus. While answering textbook questions, students can refer to the solutions to get a better understanding of the concepts that are vital for the tests.