Subject specialists have designed NCERT solutions for Maths Class 6 Chapter 13 which includes thorough solutions for reference. These solutions are updated according to the latest CBSE syllabus for 2012-22 and are provided in easy language for understanding. Tips and tricks are also provided.
These solutions are provided so a student can clear his doubts and get help with a deep understanding of the concept. Also, you can refer them to make the chapter notes and revisions notes. PDF of this can also be downloaded from the website.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 13 Symmetry – Topic-Wise Discussion
The chapter starts with a standard overview of Symmetry. It tells us about how symmetry exists in the real world, and how various architectural marvels have acquire this characteristic. It also covers how one can fold a picture and then place a mirror in such a way to see the exact symmetrical reflection.
- Making Symmetric Figures: Ink – Blot Devils
This chapter deals with the discussion about symmetry with various activities that students can try at their home to know more about this concept.
- Figures with Two Lines of Symmetry
In this section of Maths Chapter 13, students got to know another concept of symmetry further. Here they study about how different figures can have more than one line of symmetry. To understand this, candidates can place squares side by side. Doing so will make a shape of kite, and now they can analyse that how many symmetric lines this particular figure has.
- Figures with Multiple (More Than Two) Lines of Symmetry
This section of Symmetry deals with the discussion and DIY exercise to learn about objects that have multiple symmetrical lines. Several experiments can be performed to understand this concept.
- Reflection and Symmetry
These NCERT solutions includes how reflection and symmetry are linked to each other. A single line known as a mirror line or line of symmetry can divide any object along with its reflection.
All Exercises in the Chapter are given below
– 6 Questions with Solutions.
– 8 Questions with Solutions.
– 3 Questions with Solutions.
Key Features of NCERT Solutions for this chapter
- NCERT Solutions helps in providing fully resolved step by step solutions to all textbook questions.
- Set of solutions which comes with a list of all important formulas on algebraic identities.
- These solutions are made accordance to the latest syllabus.
- Solutions are prepared by subject matter experts.
- NCERT Solutions provides help for the preparation of competitive exams.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions of this Chapter
- Is NCERT Solutions for this chapter the right book for CBSE Class 6 students?
- What do we mean by lateral symmetry?
- Why should we download NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 13 from Infinite Learn?
1. Is NCERT Solutions for this chapter the right book for CBSE Class 6 students?
Yes, NCERT Textbook is the absolutely right book for Students as it has lost of stuff for practice and revision. Each topic is explained in a unique way, which also conclude that topics present in the book are available to necessary length. They explain all the variations of the topic present in the book in a best way.
2. What do we mean by lateral symmetry?
It is an illusion which is created by a flat mirror when pictures are rotated to reverse from left to right. When an object is placed in front of a plane mirror, its right side seems to be on the left side of the picture, and vice versa.
3. Why should we download NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 13 from Infinite Learn?
At INFINITE LEARN, you can get PDF of accurate solutions of this chapter. The NCERT Textbook Solutions for this chapter have been formulated by mathematics experts at INFINITE LEARN. All these solutions are accordance to the new pattern of CBSE, so the students can be ready for the exams.