The CBSE Class 10 Maths Previous Year Question Paper 2018 is a paper that the CBSE released in 2018. This paper contains questions that were asked in the CBSE Class 10 Maths exam in 2018.
The Class 10 Maths question paper for the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is designed to test a student’s understanding of the subject matter and their ability to apply it to real-world scenarios. The paper is divided into sections – Section A and Section B. Section A is worth 80 marks and consists of questions that test a student’s understanding of the theoretical concepts. Section B is worth 20 marks and consists of questions that test a student’s ability to apply the concepts they have learned to solve problems.
The structure of the CBSE Class 10 Maths question paper for 2018
The CBSE Math question paper for 2018 has three sections – A, B, and C. Section A have 20 questions of 1 mark each, section B has 30 questions of 2 mark each, and section C has 50 questions of 4 marks each. The total marks for the paper are 100. The unit-wise weightage for the paper is as follows:
- Number Systems and Algebra – 20 marks
- Mensuration – 20 marks
- Geometry – 20 marks
- Data Handling – 10 marks
- Statistics and Probability – 10 marks
- Trigonometry – 20 marks
What is the importance of solving CBSE 10th Grade Math Question Paper 2018 for 2019 preparation?
Solving previous year’s question papers is important for students appearing for CBSE 10th grade math in 2019. It helps them get an idea of the types of questions that are asked in the exam, the level of difficulty of the questions, and the format of the question paper. Moreover, it develops their problem-solving abilities and time-management skills.
There are a few reasons why solving the 2018 CBSE Class 10 Math paper is a good idea:
- Therefore, you will be able to review the concepts taught in class and prepare for your Class 10 Mathematics examination.
- Practicing with past papers will familiarize you with the exam format and question types, which will assist you in preparing for the exam.
- It is also possible to manage your time during an examination more effectively by solving papers.