Subject specialists have created NCERT solutions for Physics Class 11 Chapter 14 which includes thorough solutions for reference. These solutions are updated according to the latest term – II CBSE syllabus for 2012-22 and are provided in easy language for understanding. Tips and tricks are also provided.
These solutions are provided so a student can clear his doubts and get help with deep understanding of the concept. Also you can refer them to make the chapter notes and revisions notes. You can also download PDF from link
Key Points of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 14
Key Points of NCERT Solutions for class 11 Physics Chapter 14
In our lifestyle, we encounter various sorts of motions. The study of oscillatory motion is basic portion covered under Physics. Oscillations and Resonance is most, interesting chapters. Students will get to understand about periodic motion, period, Simple harmonic motion, and other related concepts from this chapter. Some important concepts and key points given below.
- The period T is the least time after which motion repeats itself. Thus, motion repeats itself after nT where n is an integer.
- Every periodic motion isn’t SHM. Only that periodic movement governed by the force law F = – k x is always a harmonic.
- The motion of a simple pendulum is simple harmonic for little angular displacement.
- Under forced oscillation, the phase of the periodic motion of the particle differs from the phase of the driving force.
Class 11 Physics NCERT Solutions for Chapter 14 Oscillations
These NCERT Solutions give you with the answers to the question from the NCERT textbook, important questions from previous year question papers and sample papers. the solution comprises worksheets, exemplary problems, short and long answer questions, MCQs, tips and tricks to assist you understand them thoroughly. NCERT Solutions are one among the simplest tools to organize Physics for class 11. Oscillations is a vital chapter within the term – II Syllabus of CBSE Class 11 Physics. Students must prepare this Chapter well to attain high marks in their second term examination. The NCERT Solutions for class 11 Physics Oscillations is given below in order that students can understand the concepts of this Chapter in-depth.
Subtopics of Class 11 Physics Chapter 14 Oscillations
- Periodic and oscillatory motions
- Simple harmonic motion
- Simple harmonic motion and uniform circular motion
- Velocity and acceleration in simple harmonic motion
- Force law for simple harmonic motion
- Energy in simple harmonic motion
- Some systems executing SHM
- Damped simple harmonic motion
- Forced oscillations and resonance
About Infinity Learn Solutions
Infinity Learn’s mission is to create world-class learning content for students. We are focused on raising the students learning abilities. These Solutions have been structured very carefully to give several benefits to the students that utilize these study materials. That is why these are crafted by subject matter experts to focus on the concept and its explanation.
For any type of support related to the NCERT Solutions for Class 11 given here, students can approach our support team who will help clear all their doubts. Students can also check out the Infinity Learn website for a more efficient learning experience.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions of this Chapter
- Can students rely on these NCERT Solutions from Infinity Learn?
- What are the topics included under Chapter 14 of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics?
- Where can I get the accurate solution for these NCERT Solutions?
Can students rely on these NCERT Solutions from Infinity Learn?
The NCERT Solutions of this Chapter by infinite learn are made with the main aim of helping students to focus on the important concepts. Each and every detail is explained with utmost care to enhance the conceptual knowledge among students. The solutions consist of various shortcut techniques which can be used to remember the concepts effectively. Students use the solutions while answering the textbook questions and understand the method of answering them without any difficulty.
What are the topics included under Chapter 14 of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics?
The topics covered are –
2. Periodic and oscillatory motions
3. Simple harmonic motion
4. Simple harmonic motion and uniform circular motion
5. Velocity and acceleration in simple harmonic motion
6. Force law for simple harmonic motion
7. Energy in simple harmonic motion
8. Some systems executing SHM
9. Damped simple harmonic motion
10. Forced oscillations and resonance
Where can I get the accurate solution for these NCERT Solutions?
At Infinite learn you can get the accurate solution in PDF format for these NCERT Solution The NCERT Textbook Solutions for this chapter have been designed and made accurately by Physics experts at Infinite learn. All these solutions are provided by taking into consideration about the new term-wise exam pattern of CBSE so that students can learn these concepts for their second term exams.