NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 9 Force and Laws of Motion are designed to assist students in clearly clarifying their questions and notions. Class 9 Science Solutions is a useful reference material that enables pupils to quickly and effectively clear their problems. NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science uses a student-friendly approach and is jam-packed with CBSE Term I and competitive exam-oriented questions, activities, and exercises.
Subject specialists and teaching faculty with experience in coaching students designed and developed NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science. It was created with a concept-based approach in mind, as well as a precise examination response style. It is a comprehensive and well-organized concept-based learning solution designed to install confidence in students as they prepare for the CBSE Term I and competitive exams. NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science are available in both English and Hindi.
Chapter 9: Force and Laws of Motion NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 9: Key Features: The Laws of Motion and Force
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions uses a straightforward and easy-to-understand manner to ensure that students understand ideas.
- To aid students in their preparations, NCERT Exemplar Solutions provides thorough answers to all questions.
- All of the questions in the chapter are entirely solved in this book.
- These answers can help you prepare for CBSE term exams, Science Olympiads, and other competitive exams.
Q. Explain the laws of motion discussed in NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 9.
Ans: The laws of motion were explained by Sir Isaac Newton. The relationship between the force of the body and its motion is described by three laws of motion.
- The first law states that “if the body is at rest or travelling at a constant speed, it will continue to rest or move at a constant speed unless a force is applied.”
- The second law states that “the acceleration of an object is determined by the force applied to the object and the mass of the object.”
- The third law states that “every action has an equal and opposite reaction.”
Q. From the standpoint of the CBSE Term I test, which ideas in the NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 9 are important?
Ans: The following are the ideas covered in the NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 9 that are relevant to the CBSE Term I exam:
- Motion and causes of motion
- Mathematical formulations and examples of motion laws
- Mass and Inertia
- The Law of Conservation of Momentum