Meaning of Factors
There are many factors that can affect the success or failure of a business. Some of these factors are:
1. The quality of the product or service: If the product or service is not of good quality, it will likely not be successful.
2. The price: If the price is too high, customers may be unwilling to buy the product or service.
3. The marketing: If the marketing is not effective, customers may not be aware of the product or service.
4. The competition: If there is a lot of competition in the market, it may be difficult for the business to be successful.
5. The economy: The economy can affect the success of a business, especially if the business is in a sector that is affected by the economy.
How to Find Factors
of a Number
There are a few different methods one can use to find the factors of a number.
The most basic way is to use a factor tree. A factor tree is a visual way of representing the factors of a number. It is created by starting with the number and then drawing a line down the middle. On the left side of the line, write the number being factors and on the right side, write the factors of the number.
For example, the factors of 12 are 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 12.
The factor tree for 12 would look like this:
Another way to find the factors of a number is to use a calculator. To do this, divide the number by all of the numbers from 1 to the number itself.
For example, the factors of 84 are 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 12, 14, 21, and 42.
The calculator would be used like this: 84/1, 84/2, 84/3, 84/4, 84/6, 84/7, 84/8, 84/12, 84/14, 84/21, and 84/42.
Factors of 63
The factors of 63 are 1, 3, 21, and 63.