Given Below is an Observation of Maximum Mark Scored By a Student:
Maximum mark scored by the student is 95.
The student has scored 95 marks in the exam.
Mean Absolute Deviation
The mean absolute deviation (MAD) is a statistic that measures the average distance of a set of data points from their mean. The MAD is computed by taking the average of the absolute values of the deviations from the mean.
Mean Absolute Deviation Formula:
The mean absolute deviation (MAD) is a measure of the average distance of a set of data points from the mean. It is equal to the average of the absolute deviations of the data points from the mean.
How to Calculate Mean Absolute Deviation ?
To calculate the mean absolute deviation, first calculate the mean of the data set. Next, find the absolute deviation of each data point from the mean. Finally, sum the absolute deviations.
Steps to Find Mean Absolute Deviation:
1. Find the mean of the data set.
2. Find the absolute deviation of each data point from the mean.
3. Add up all of the absolute deviations.
4. Divide the sum of the absolute deviations by the number of data points.
1. “I have a headache.”
2. “I have a meeting with my boss at 2 p.m.”
3. “I have to go to the store.”
The Mean Absolute Deviation can be calculated as:
The Mean Absolute Deviation can be interpreted as the average distance that each data point is from the mean.
The central tendency is the most common measure of central tendency. It is the measure that takes into account the most data points. The three most common measures of central tendency are the mean, median, and mode.
Measure Of Central Tendency
The most common measure of central tendency is the arithmetic mean. The arithmetic mean is simply the sum of all the data points in a set of data divided by the number of data points in the set.
The average of a set of numbers is their mean. To find the mean, add up all the numbers in the set and divide by the number of numbers in the set.
For example, the mean of the numbers 1, 2, and 3 is 2.
The median is the middle value in a set of data.
To find the median, you first need to order the data from smallest to largest.
Then, find the middle value.
If there is an even number of data points, the median is the average of the two middle values.
There are three ways to use the Mode function:
Mode(Range) Mode(Array) Mode(List)
The Mode function returns the most common value in a range, array, or list.
1. “I’m going to go get some coffee.”
2. “I’m going to go get some coffee and come back.”
3. “I’m going to go get some coffee, and then I’ll be back.”
Standard Deviation: $0
1. Go to the Google Accounts website.
2. Select “Create a new account.”
3. Enter your information and click “Create account.”
4. Follow the instructions to verify your account.
The most frequent data is the mode i.e., 5.
The median is 4 and the mean is 4.5.