Subject specialists of Infinity Learn have created NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter 2: Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants, which includes thorough solutions for reference. All of the unsolved questions from the textbook’s exercises are answered here. The NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 12 provide useful solutions for improving conceptual knowledge and help in entrance examinations like JEE mains and NEET.
The solutions are carefully solved using student-friendly terms while still adhering to the norms that must be followed when solving NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 12. Practicing these answers can be incredibly advantageous not only in terms of exams but also in terms of helping Class 12 pupils perform well in upcoming competitive exams.
The approaches for answering have been given special consideration to stay on target while not deviating from the intended answer. Because time is so important in exams, excellent time management when answering questions is essential for getting the best results.
Introduction of Chapter:
Chapter 2 Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants of Class 12 Biology comes under the term – I CBSE Syllabus 2021-22. Sexual reproduction in flowering plants tells us about the process of formation of male and female gametes in plants and how they produced new plant varieties. The process of pollination, pre-fertilization events, fusion of male and female gametes, and the post-fertilization events and structure are simply explained here. NCERT Exemplar Solutions Biology Class 12 made the students to understand the concepts thoroughly and in depth.
Some Important concepts mentioned in the chapter are given below:
- Pre-fertilization-Structure and Events
- Double fertilization
- Apomixis and Polyembryony
Key Features of NCERT Exemplar Solutions of Chapter 2 Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- The content which is provided is simple to understand.
- The answers are made by subject experts.
- It improves the conceptual knowledge of the students.
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions can be used for competitive exams also.
- Use of a well labelled diagram wherever needed.
- Solutions are made with in keeping in mind about term – I CBSE Syllabus.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter 2
Q. Does Infinity Learn NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter 1: Reproduction in Organisms help students get full marks in their board exams?
Ans: Yes, of course, NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter 2: Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants is one of the top study materials available on the internet. When students are unable to find a proper response to textbook questions, they can resort to subject-specific and chapter-specific solutions. It also enhances their capacity to respond to complex questions that may appear on board exams. Apart from the board student will also get help in board exams.
Q. Why are NCERT Exemplar Solutions for this chapter beneficial for the students?
Ans: The benefits of using the NCERT Exemplar Solutions are –
1. Completely solved answers for all the questions which are present in the NCERT textbook are also available in PDF format.
2. Simple and understandable language is used to not make learning boring for the students.
3. Subject matter experts prepare all the solutions after researching each and every concept.
4. The solutions help students with their term – I exam preparation as well as for various competitive exams like JEE, NEET etc.
5. PDF format of each solutions are available in chapter wise and exercise wise format to help students understand the concepts with ease.
Q. Why Opt for Infinity Learn?
Ans: In this chapter Infinity Learn provides videos, notes, NCERT textbook solutions, other practice book solutions and assignments that help you learn the concepts and to memorise the concepts for entrance exams and board exams. Most important, Infinity learn provide instant doubt support by subject experts.