Subject specialists have created NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 14, which includes thorough solutions for reference. All of the unsolved questions from the textbook’s exercises are answered here. The NCERT Exemplar Solutions Solutions for Class 12 provide useful solutions for improving conceptual knowledge and help in entrance examinations like JEE mains and NEET.
The solutions are carefully solved using student-friendly terms while still adhering to the norms that must be followed when solving NCERT Exemplar Solutions Solutions for Class 12. Practicing these answers can be incredibly advantageous not only in terms of exams but also in terms of helping Class 12 pupils perform well in upcoming competitive exams.
The approaches for answering have been given special consideration to stay on target while not deviating from the intended answer. Because time is so important in exams, excellent time management when answering questions is essential for getting the best results.
This chapter includes the topic – Drugs and their classifications:
- Drug Target Interaction: Enzymes as drug targets, Receptors as drug targets.
- Therapeutic Action of different classes of drugs: Antacids, Antihistamines, Neurologically Active Drugs, Antimicrobials, Antifertility Drugs.
- Chemicals in food: Artificial Sweetening Agents, Food Preservatives.
- Cleansing Agents: Soaps, Synthetic Detergents.
Subtopics of the chapter– Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Drugs and their Classification
- Drug-Target Interaction
- Therapeutic Action of Different Classes of Drugs
- Chemicals in Food
- Cleansing Agents
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which topics are important in this chapter?
Ans: The topics important are –
1. Drugs and their Classification
2. Drug-Target Interaction
3. Therapeutic Action of Different Classes of Drugs
4. Chemicals in Food
5. Cleansing Agents
Q. What questions can I expect from this chapter?
Ans: The questions which you can expect from this chapter are –
1. Explain the term broad-spectrum antibiotics.
2. What is the tincture of iodine and explain its uses?
3. Which substance can be used as both antiseptic and disinfectant?
4. Why does soap not give lather in hard water?
5. Why are synthetic detergents better than soaps?
Q. Why should I download the NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 16 from Infinity learn?
Ans: Chemistry is considered to be a difficult subject as it includes derivations, concepts, structural formulas, and chemical reactions. The NCERT Exemplar Solutions at Infinity learn to provide students with important topics for the exam. The solutions completely follow the latest syllabus designed by the CBSE board. Students can also download the PDF and go through the type of questions that can be asked in the board exams.
Q. Why Opt for Infinity Learn?
Ans: In this chapter, Infinity Learn provides videos, notes, NCERT textbook solutions, other practice book solutions, and assignments that help you learn the concepts and to memorize the concepts for entrance exams and board exams. Most important, Infinity learns to provide instant doubt support by subject experts.