Subject specialists have created NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 9 – Biomolecules, which includes thorough solutions for reference. All of the questions from the textbook’s exercises are answered here. Students can use these answers to help them prepare for their exams. The NCERT Solutions for Class 11 provide useful solutions for improving conceptual knowledge.
The solutions are carefully solved using student-friendly terms while still adhering to the norms that must be followed when solving NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology. Practicing these answers can be incredibly advantageous not only in terms of exams but also in terms of helping Class 11 pupils perform well in upcoming competitive exams.
The approaches for answering have been given special consideration to stay on target while not deviating from the intended answer. Because time is so important in exams, excellent time management when answering questions is essential for getting the best results.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 9 – Biomolecules
Biomolecules cover a number of crucial subjects that help learners understand the chemical composition. To be able to evaluate a living tissue sample and identify a specific organic chemical in higher classes, a basic grasp of different types of tissues, anatomy, morphology, the most prevalent spot where they are found, the various functions they perform, and so on is required.
Students will be able to identify numerous chemical reactions and their conversions, as well as the role of enzymes, the nature of various enzyme actions, various factors affecting enzyme activity, and the categorization and nomenclature of distinct enzymes.
Key Features of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 9 – Biomolecules
- The exact answer is a layout by solutions.
- In support of term – I exam preparations, it is an extremely helpful tool.
- It is readily available.
- Downloading of solutions is free.
- The answers are simple and to the point.
- To learn rapidly and remember effectively use pointers.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 9
- List out the properties of enzymes covered in Chapter 9 of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology?
- What are the fundamental concepts I can learn from Chapter 9 of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology?
- Why should you refer to the NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 9?
1. List out the properties of enzymes covered in Chapter 9 of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology?
Following are the properties of enzymes discussed in Chapter 9 of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology:
- Enzymes are complex macromolecules with a larger molecular weight.
- The enzymes catalyse the biochemical reactions in the cell, assisting in the breakdown of bigger molecules into smaller molecules.
- Enzymes do nothing but speed up a reaction.
- The rate of a biological reaction is influenced by enzymes, although this has no bearing on the reaction’s direction.
- Enzymes have a specialized function.
- At pH levels of 6-8, enzyme activity is at its peak.
2. What are the fundamental concepts I can learn from Chapter 9 of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology?
Following are the concepts that anyone can learn from Chapter 9 of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology –
9.1 – How to analyze chemical composition?
9.2 – Primary And Secondary Metabolites
9.3 – Biomacromolecules
9.4 – Proteins
9.5 – Polysaccharides
9.6 – Nucleic Acids
9.7 – Structure Of Proteins
9.8 – Nature Of Bond Linking Monomers In A Polymer
9.9 – Dynamic State Of Body Constituents – Concept Of Metabolism
9.10 – Metabolic Basis For Living
9.11 – The Living State
9.12 – Enzymes
3. Why should you refer to the NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 9?
Students who use the NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 2 to answer textbook questions find it extremely useful during the first term exams. Experts prepare the solutions in an interactive manner, allowing students to gain a better knowledge of the key concepts. Students will be able to analyze the kind of questions that will arise in Class 11 term-wise exams with regular practice. The answers assist students in completing the CBSE Syllabus for Term I on time, as well as focusing on revision a few months prior to the first term exam.