Subject specialists have created NCERT Solutions for Chemistry Class 11 Chapter 10 which includes thorough solutions for reference. These solutions are updated according to the latest term – II CBSE syllabus for 2012-22 and are provided in easy language for understanding. Tips and tricks are also provided.
These solutions are provided so a student can clear his doubts and get help with a deep understanding of the concept. Also, you can refer them to make the chapter notes and revisions notes. You can also download PDF from the link.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 10 The s-Block Elements
Chemistry for Class 11, s-block Elements, is an important topic for Class 11. This chapter includes group 1- Alkali Metals and Group 2 – Alkaline Earth Metals, Elements coming in s- block their physical property and chemical properties, General Characteristics of Compounds of the Alkaline Earth Metals, Some Important Compounds of Calcium, Anomalous properties of Lithium and Behaviour of Beryllium. Students can take the benefits of NCERT Solutions of this chapter by solving the exercise documents by themselves
Students studying in Class 11 should learn the chapters of Class 11 Chemistry in detail because these chapters are the basics of the chapters which will be taught in Class 12. The topics of Class 11 are also important for competitive examinations like NEET and JEE Mains.
Subtopics of Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 10 – The s-Block Elements
- Group 1 Elements: Alkali Metals
- General Characteristics Of The Compounds Of The Alkali Metals
- Oxides And Hydroxides
- Salts Of Oxo-acids
- Anomalous Properties Of Lithium
- Some Important Compounds Of Sodium
- Biological Importance Of Sodium And Potassium
- Group 2 Elements: Alkaline Earth Metals
- General Characteristics Of Compounds Of The Alkaline Earth Metals
- Anomalous Behaviour Of Beryllium
- Some Important Compounds Of Calcium
- Biological Importance Of Magnesium And Calcium
Some of the important topics covered in these NCERT Solutions are:
- Group 1 elements: Alkali metals
- General characteristics of the compounds of the alkali metals
- Anomalous properties of lithium
- Biological importance of sodium and potassium
- Group 2 elements: Alkaline earth metals
- General characteristics of compounds of the alkaline earth metals
- Anomalous behaviour of beryllium
- Biological importance of magnesium and calcium
About Infinity Learn Solutions
Infinity Learn’s mission is to create world-class learning content for students. We are focused on raising the students learning abilities. These Solutions have been structured very carefully to give several benefits to the students that utilize these study materials. That is why these are crafted by subject matter experts to focus on the concept and its explanation.
For any type of support related to the NCERT Solutions for Class 11 given here, students can approach our support team who will help clear all their doubts. Students can also check out the Infinity Learn website for a more efficient learning experience.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions of this chapter
- How are these NCERT Solutions helpful for Class 11 students?
- Why should we follow NCERT Solutions for this Chapter?
- Where to download NCERT Solutions of this Chapter?
1. How are these NCERT Solutions helpful for Class 11 students?
Ans. NCERT Solutions of this chapter are used by students to get a proper understanding of all the concepts of the subjects and also to make the foundation for their career or higher studies. Our experts created these questions in a simple and understandable manner that helps students solve questions in the most efficient way. These solutions must help CBSE Class 11 students to build a strong foundation of the basics and score good marks in their second term exam.
2. Why should we follow NCERT Solutions for this Chapter?
Ans. NCERT Solutions of this chapter is the correct learning way that is created to help students master the concepts. Revising the chapter from the solutions, along with the textbooks, will help students to solve any problems asked in the second term exams. These solutions also help to improve the problem-solving skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning skills. These are the most popular study materials to be used by students to refer to the CBSE term – II exams. Learning these solutions help the students to score well in second term exams and ace the subject.
3. Where to download NCERT Solutions of this Chapter?
Ans. NCERT Solutions of this chapter can be downloaded by the students in offline mode or can be used online directly from the website. These solutions are created by subject matter expert faculty, which are present in the NCERT textbook of Class 11 Chemistry. These solutions are made according to the latest term-wise CBSE Syllabus 2021-22.