Subject specialists have created NCERT Solutions for Chemistry Class 11 Chapter 12 which includes thorough solutions for reference. These solutions are updated according to the latest term – I CBSE syllabus for 2012-22 and are provided in easy language for understanding. Tips and tricks are also provided.
These solutions are provided so a student can clear his doubts and get help with a deep understanding of the concept. Also, you can refer them to make the chapter notes and revisions notes. You can also download PDF from the link.
NCERT Solutions for Chemistry – Class 11, Chapter 12 Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
Those Students of Class 11 who want to give their best for the upcoming Class 11 first term exams and competitive exams, need to refer to these NCERT Solutions of this chapter. By using these NCERT Solutions students can prepare for the term – I exams effectively.
Subtopics of Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 12 – Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- General Introduction
- Tetravalence Of Carbon: Shapes Of Organic Compounds
- Structural Representations Of Organic Compounds
- Complete, Condensed, And Bond-line Structural Formulas
- Three-dimensional Representation Of Organic Molecules
- Classification Of Organic Compounds
- Nomenclature Of Organic Compounds
- The IUPAC System Of Nomenclature
- Iupac Nomenclature Of Alkanes
- Nomenclature Of Organic Compounds Having Functional Group(S)
- Nomenclature Of Substituted Benzene Compounds
- Structural Isomerism
- Fundamental Concepts In Organic Reaction Mechanism
- Fission Of A Covalent Bond
- Nucleophiles And Electrophiles
- Electron Movement In Organic Reactions
- Electron Displacement Effects In Covalent Bonds
- Inductive Effect
- Resonance Structure
- Resonance Effect
- Electromeric Effect (E Effect)
- Types Of Organic Reactions And Mechanisms
- Methods Of Purification Of Organic Compounds
- Differential Extraction
- Qualitative Analysis Of Organic Compounds
- Detection Of Carbon And Hydrogen
- Detection Of Other Elements
- Quantitative Analysis
- Carbon And Hydrogen
After reading this concept, students will understand the reasons for the tetravalence of carbon and the shapes of organic molecules.
- Students will understand the concept of an organic reaction mechanism
- Students will learn about how to name the compounds according to the IUPAC system of nomenclature and also draw their structures from the given names.
- Learn the mentioned techniques of purification of organic compounds
- Three-Dimensional Representation of Organic Molecules
Some of the important topics covered in these NCERT Solutions are:
- Tetravalence of carbon
- Structural representations of organic compounds
- Classification and nomenclature of organic compounds
- Fundamental concepts in organic reaction mechanisms
- Methods of purification of organic compounds
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
About Infinity Learn Solutions
Infinity Learn’s mission is to create world-class learning content for students. We are focused on raising the students learning abilities. These Solutions have been structured very carefully to give several benefits to the students that utilize these study materials. That is why these are crafted by subject matter experts to focus on the concept and its explanation.
For any type of support related to the NCERT Solutions for Class 11 given here, students can approach our support team who will help clear all their doubts. Students can also check out the Infinity Learn website for a more efficient learning experience.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions of this Chapter
- What is the main aim of these NCERT Solutions?
- What are the key benefits of learning from these NCERT Solutions?
- Why should we refer to these NCERT Solutions?
1. What is the main aim of these NCERT Solutions?
Ans. The students are should go through these NCERT Solutions thoroughly before the first term exams to score good marks and improve their problem-solving abilities. Understanding these concepts and clearing the doubts immediately while doing self-study is the main aim of these solutions.
2. What are the key benefits of learning from these NCERT Solutions?
Ans. Key benefits of NCERT Solutions are provided here:
1. Students can easily get these solutions for every exercise from the chapters available.
2. The solutions are designed using graphs and illustrations that help to understand the concepts visually.
3. These solutions are prepared by the Infinity Learn expert team focusing on accuracy.
3. Why should we refer to these NCERT Solutions?
Ans. Students should refer to these NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 12. They provide knowledge and give us better guidance, it’s good to solve these solutions. Solving these exercises will ensure that students score well in the first term exams.