Subject specialists have created NCERT solutions for class 12 Chemistry chapter 16 which includes thorough solutions for reference. These solutions are updated according to the latest term – II CBSE syllabus for 2021-22 and are provided in easy language for understanding. Tips and tricks are also provided.
These solutions are provided by Infinity Learn so a student can clear his doubts and get help with a deep understanding of the concept. Also, you can refer them to make the chapter notes and revisions notes. You can also download PDF from the link.
Class 12 NCERT Solutions for Chapter 16 Chemistry in Everyday Life
This chapter includes the topic – Drugs and their classifications:
- Drug Target Interaction: Enzymes as drug targets, Receptors as drug targets.
- Therapeutic Action of different classes of drugs: Antacids, Antihistamines, Neurologically Active Drugs, Antimicrobials, Antifertility Drugs.
- Chemicals in food: Artificial Sweetening Agents, Food Preservatives.
- Cleansing Agents: Soaps, Synthetic Detergents.
Subtopics of the chapter– Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Drugs and their Classification
- Drug-Target Interaction
- Therapeutic Action of Different Classes of Drugs
- Chemicals in Food
- Cleansing Agents
Why Opt for Infinity Learn?
While solving NCERT textbook questions students can also solve sample papers and exemplar problems. By Solving previous year’s questions and sample papers you will get familiar with the term – II exam pattern as well as the marking scheme.
Along with that students can also follow study materials, textbook solutions can act as the best revision notes. Students must also make study notes so that they can go through them for quick revision.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 16
- Which topics are important in this chapter?
- What questions can I expect from this chapter?
- Why should I download the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 16 from Infinity Learn?
1. Which topics are important in this chapter?
The topics important are –
1. Drugs and their Classification
2. Drug-Target Interaction
3. Therapeutic Action of Different Classes of Drugs
4. Chemicals in Food
5. Cleansing Agents
2. What questions can I expect from this chapter?
The questions which you can expect from this chapter are –
1. Explain the term broad-spectrum antibiotics.
2. What is the tincture of iodine and explain its uses?
3. Which substance can be used as both antiseptic and disinfectant?
4. Why does soap not give lather in hard water?
5. Why are synthetic detergents better than soaps?
3. Why should I download the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 16 from Infinity Learn?
Chemistry is considered to be a difficult subject as it includes derivations, concepts, structural formulas, and chemical reactions. The NCERT Solutions at infinite learn provide students with an important topic for the exam. The solutions completely follow the latest syllabus designed by the CBSE board. Students can also download the PDF and go through the type of questions that can be asked in the board exams.