Subject specialists have created NCERT solutions for class 12 Chemistry chapter 9 which includes thorough solutions for reference. These solutions are updated according to the latest term – II CBSE syllabus for 2021-22 and are provided in easy language for understanding. Tips and tricks are also provided.
These solutions are provided so a student can clear his doubts and get help with a deep understanding of the concept. Also, you can refer them to make the chapter notes and revisions notes. You can also download PDF from the link.
Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions for Chapter 9 Coordination Compounds
They come in PDFs forms for easy accessing and downloading. Its design is such that its main motto is to clear the doubts and understand some important questions.
Subtopics of Chemistry Chapter 9 – Coordination Compounds
- Werner’s Theory of Coordination Compounds
- Definitions of Important Terms related to Coordination Compounds
- Nomenclature of Coordination Compounds
- Isomerism in Coordination Compounds
- Bonding in Coordination Compounds
- Bonding in Metal Carbonyls
- Stability of Coordination Compounds
- Importance and Applications of Coordination Compounds
Why Opt for Infinity Learn?
While solving NCERT textbook questions students can also solve sample papers and exemplar problems. By Solving previous year’s questions and sample papers you will get familiar with the term – II exam pattern as well as the marking scheme.
Along with that students can also follow study materials, textbook solutions can act as the best revision notes. Students must make study notes and use them as quick revision notes.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 9
- What can I learn from Chapter 9 of NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry?
- How to prepare Chapter 9 of NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry for the second term exam?
- How to answer the questions from Chapter 9 of NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry?
Q. What can I learn from Chapter 9 of NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry?
Ans. From Chapter 9 you can learn about topics/subtopics like –
1. Werner’s Theory of Coordination Compounds
2. Definitions of Important Terms related to Coordination Compounds
3. Nomenclature of Coordination Compounds
4. Isomerism in Coordination Compounds
5. Bonding in Coordination Compounds
6. Bonding in Metal Carbonyls
7. Stability of Coordination Compounds
8. Importance and Applications of Coordination Compounds.
Q. How to prepare Chapter 9 of NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry for the second term exam?
Ans. Proper study material to be studied for preparing this chapter. The chapter must be revised more than three times to get a deep understanding of concepts. With the help of Infinity Learn, students can clarify their doubts easily. It improves problem-solving and logical thinking among the students, which will help them to perform well in the Term – II exams. The solutions are made by expert faculties, those who have great knowledge of their subject. They make these solutions very useful for the Class 12 term – II exam.
Q. How to answer the questions from Chapter 9 of NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry?
Ans. This chapter basically has questions related to naming the chemical formula of compounds. One of the important concepts is drawing orbitals for the various coordination compounds. Several reasoning questions like why certain compounds have different colours are explained in brief under this chapter. The solutions are created in an interactive manner to make learning fun for the students. You can get your perfect score by studying from these solutions.