Cows are commonly found in domesticated hoofed ungulates. They are used as livestock, mainly for milk and milk products; though, in some western countries, cows are also reared for meat and hide. In chiefly agricultural economies such as India, cows are revered for their productivity, and Hindus give their cows a social status equivalent to a mother. Cow Essay in English.
Cow dung is often used in religious worship. In rural India, cows supplement a family’s income and nutritional needs by giving milk and cow dung as fuel. Cows have been an integral part of human civilization since their inception. The maintenance cost and high production value have made cows one of man’s most favored livestock.
Long and Short Essay on Cow in English
- The Cow is a very famous and important domestic animal.
- It is known as the “Cow is our Mother” in India. Kids are generally assigned to write essays on cows in their classroom or for exams.
- So, various types of cow essays are provided here with different words limit for your school-going kids and children.
You can select any one of these essays:
Cow Essay 1 (100 words)
- The Cow is our mother. It is a most important domestic animal. It gives us a very healthy and nutritious food called milk. It is a pet animal, and many people keep her in their houses for many purposes. It is not a wild animal found in many parts of the world. Everyone gives respect to the Cow like a mother. The Cow has been worshiped in India as a goddess in ancient times. People in India bring her home as a Dhan Lakshmi. The Cow is considered the holiest animal among all the animals. It is found in many varieties differentiating in shape, size, colour, etc.
Cow Essay 2 (150 words)
- The Cow is a very useful animal and gives us milk. Milk is considered a complete and nutritious food. The Cow is a domestic and religious animal. In India, it is a ritual and custom to worship Cow. Cow’s milk is used in the pooja, Abhishek, and other holy Everyone called Coweryone “Gau Mata” to give her mother-like status in the Hindu religion. It has a large body, four legs, one long tail, two horns, two ears, two eyes, one big nose, one big mouth, and one head. It is found in almost every region of the country.
- It is found in different shapes and sizes. Cow found in our country become small however big cows are found in other countries. We should take good care of the Cow and give her quality food and clean water. She eats green grasses, food, grains, hay, and other things. First, she chews the food well and slowly swallows to her stomach. Her back is long and wide.
Cow Essay 3 (200 words)
- The Cow is a domestic and very successful animal. It is of great importance for the people of the Hindu religion. It is a most important pet animal kept by almost all people of Hindu rate female animal who gives us milk daily two times, in the morning and evening. Some cow gives milk three times a day according to their diet, and the Hindu people consider cowpeople a mother called the Gau Mata. Hindu people respect Cows very much and do worship them. Cow milk is offered to God during pooja and Katha. It is also used for Abhishek of the God and Goddess statue during festivals and pooja.
- Cow milk is given high status in society as it benefits us. She gives birth to a small calf after 12 months. She does not provide any practice for her child to walk or run; they start walking and running just after birth. Her calf drinks her milk for some days or months and starts eating food like her. The Cow is a very sacred animal for all Hindus. It is a big domestiwithal having four legs, tears, two ears, two eyes, one nose, one mouth, one head, and a wide back.
Cow Essay 4 (250 words)
- In India, people of the Hindu religion denote Cow as “cow is our mother.” It is very useful and domestic and. It gives us milk, a very healthy, n, complete food. It is found in almost every country of the world. Cow’s milk is healthy, nutritious, and useful for all family members. We drink Cow’s milk daily to keep our health good. Doctors tell patients cow milk is considered good, healthy, and easily digestible for newly born babies. It is a very gentle animal by nature. It has a large body, four legs, one long tail, two horns, two ears, one mouth, one big nose, and one head.
- Cows differ in their shapes, sizes, and colours. Ts food, grains, green grasses, fodder, and other eatable things. Generally, she is used to grazing green grasses in the fields. Cow milk is used worldwide to prepare several eatable items and things. We can make curd, dahi, whey, cheese, ghee, butter, various types of sweets, khoya, paneer, and so many things from cow milk. Cow milk is easily digestible and can be eaten by patients with digestive disorders. Cow milk makes us strong and healthy. It prevents us from various types of infections and diseases. It helps in increasing our immunity power. Cow milk makes our minds sharp and memory strong if we drink it regularly.
Cow Essay 5 (300 words)
- The Cow is like a mother to us as it gives us milk two times a day. It cares for us and nourishes us through its healthy and nutritious milk. It is found in almost every region of the world. Almost everyone keeps Cow at home to get fresh and healthy milk daily. It is a very important and useful domestic animal. The Cow is a whose products (like milk, ghee, dahi, co-dung, and Gaare considered sacred and useful. Co-dung is very useful for plants, human beings, and other purposes. It is considered sacred and used during many pooja and Katha in the Hindu religion. She is generally used to grazing the green grass field instead of eating in one place. Gau mutra is very useful for getting rid of many diseases.
- She eats green grasses, grains, foods, hay, fodder, and other things. She chews her food well in the mouth and then swallows. She has one pair of the big horns as a defense organ while saving her child or own. Sometimes she attacks the people by making her horns parallel to the ground. She gives birth to a nice calf after nourishing him for 12 months in her womb. She gives birth to a strong ox or fertile female cow who again starts giving milk after a few years. Hindu people use ox for plowing the fields, drawing carts, and pulling heavy loads in many households. Ox is the real wealth for the farmers as they help the world works.
- We always respect Cow and be very kind to her. Cow murder is considered a very big sin in the Hindu religion. In many countries, cow slaughtering has been banned. Indian people worship the Cow and use its products on many holy occasions. Its cow dung is used as a good fertilizer in the fields to enhance the fertility level for better growth of seasonal crops. After death, the cow skin is used to make leather things like shoes, bags, purses, etc., and bones to make comb, buttons, knife handles, etc.
Cow Essay 6 (400 words)
- The Cow is a very useful pet animal. It is a successful domestic animal kept by people at home for many purposes. It is a four-footed female animal having a large body, two horns, two eyes, two ears, one nose, one mouth, one head, a big back, and a stomach. She eats a large amount of food at one time. She gives us milk to make us healthy and strong. It keeps us away from diseases and infections by increasing our immunity power. She is a sacred animal and worshipped in India like a Goddess. She has been given the status of Mother in Hindu society and called “Gau Mata.”
- It is a very famous milk-giving animal useful for many purposes. In the Hindu religion, it is considered Gau Dan is the biggest Dan in the world. The Cow is a sacred animal to Hindus. Cow gives us many benefits throughout her life and even after her death. She gives us milk, calf (either female Cow or male cow ox), co-dung, gau-mutra while living, and lots of leather and strong bones after death.
- So, we can say that her whole body is useful to us. We can get lots of products from her like ghee, cream, butter, curd, dahi, whey, condensed milk, a variety of sweets, etc. Her co-dung and urine are highly useful to the farmers for making natural fertilizer for plants, trees, crops, etc.
- She eats green grasses, foods, grains, hay, and other eatable things. She uses her one pair of strong, tight horns to attack the people as a defense organ to save her child. She also uses her tail sometimes to attack. She has long hair on the tip of her tail. She also has small hair on her body and uses them to frighten away the flies. She has highly helped in human lives for years in many ways.
- She has been the reason for our healthy lives for thousands of years. The origin of the Cow on the earth for nourishing human lives has a great history behind it. We all should know her importance and necessity in our lives and respect her forever. We should never hurt cows and give them proper food and water timely. Cow differs in colour, size, and shape from region to region. Some cows are small, big, white, or black, and some are of mixed colour.