Crack NEET 2023 Exam in First Attempt: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national-level medical entrance examination conducted annually by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This examination provides a common platform for admission to MBBS, BDS, and AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy) courses in India.
The examination takes place in an offline mode, and the candidates are required to mark their answers on an OMR sheet. The question paper is divided into three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). The total duration of the examination is 3 hours, and the total number of questions is 180. The candidate must attempt all the questions to be eligible for admission.
Considered one of India’s most important examinations, NEET is a bit difficult to crack. The competition is exceptionally high, and the pressure to perform well is immense. However, with a perfect strategy, a proper study plan, and adequate coaching, one can easily crack NEET 2023 exam.
Tips to Crack NEET 2023
- Set goals: Set a goal for what you want to achieve each day. Whether it is completing a certain number of units, chapters, or problems, have a specific target in mind.
- Have a proper strategy: Make a plan for how you will achieve your goal. Break down your goal into smaller, manageable steps. For example, if your goal is to complete a chapter, break it down into sections and plan to complete a certain number of sections each day.
- Make a study plan: Set a time for your daily study session. Choose a time of day when you know you will be able to focus and stick to it.
- Take breaks: Take a break when you feel you are losing focus. Get up, move around, have a snack, or take a few deep breaths. By taking a few minutes to step away from your work and clear your head, you can come back refreshed and ready to tackle your studies. Additionally, taking regular breaks can help you stay motivated and on track.
- Be flexible: If you feel that your schedule isn’t working for you, don’t be afraid to adjust it. Listen to your body and mind and make changes as needed.
- Mock tests: Mock tests are a great way to revise for exams. They help you identify areas where you need to improve and allow you to practice exam techniques.
- Choose best NEET preparation books: The best NEET preparation books will vary depending on the individual’s learning style and preferences. Choose books that offer a comprehensive overview of the NEET syllabus, plenty of practice questions and mock tests, and detailed explanations of answers. In addition, it is often helpful to read reviews of NEET preparation books before making a purchase to get an idea of which ones are most popular and highly rated.
- Concept clarity: Concept clarity is the extent to which a student understands the concept. Ensure that you have a clear understanding of the concepts and that you can use those concepts in a variety of contexts. The development of strong conceptual foundations will benefit future learning.
- Make notes: Notes are a great way to track what you learned. Make notes every time you study so you can revise and refer to them whenever required. You can use them to record your thoughts on a topic, to jot down reminders, or to capture ideas as they come to you.
- Keep all distractions bay: Block out distractions so you can focus on what’s important. Keep all your distractions at bay, as they could hamper your productivity and decrease your motivation.
Also Read: NEET 2023 Syllabus Class 11
In order to crack NEET 2023 exam on the first attempt, candidates must start their preparation early and focus on their weaker areas. They should also create a study schedule and stick to it. Additionally, it is essential to take mock tests regularly and analyze one’s performance to identify areas of improvement.
Kickstart your NEET Exam Preparation with Infinity Learn. Get taught by our top teachers for the NEET Entrance Exam and join the league of NEET toppers.