Prize Money Scholarship 2023: The Prize Money Scholarship is an initiative by the department of social welfare under the government of Karnataka to offer monetary support to students belonging to SC/ST category. As per this programme, students can complete II PUC, 3 Years Polytechnic Diploma, Certificate, Agriculture, Technology, Veterinary, Medical, Other Postgraduate courses such as M.A., M.Sc., etc.
If you want to know “How to Apply for Prize Money Scholarship”, then you’re on the right page. This article will provide all the information about the prize money scholarship 2023-24, the application process, and others.
Latest Update on Prize Money Scholarship 2023:
The last Date for Submission of the Application form is extended to December 15th, 2023.
- Direct Link to Apply for Prize Money Scholarship
- Prize Money Scholarship Application Status
- Prize Money Scholarship Edit Application Form
How To Apply for a Prize Money Scholarship 2023?
Only follow the basic steps to submit online for prize money scholarship 2023-24.
- Step-1: Go to the official website
- Step-2: Click on the link that says “Digital Application (Passed out in 2019)”
- Step-3: You will see the page and must follow the steps below.
- Step-4: Type your Aadhaar number and name (as in Aadhaar) in the space provided.
- Step-5: Choose your gender (male/female/transgender)
- Step-6 Solve a simple addition for verification purposes only (i.e., 1+ 10=11)
- Step-7: Check/Tick the ‘Declaration’ box (I hereby submit to the Social Welfare Department)
- Step-8: At last, click the Proceed button.
Prize Money Scholarship Eligibility
Students of Scheduled Castes who have passed PU and graduated in first class for the first time in 2019 can apply for prize money.
- The applicant must be a part of the SC/ST family.
- He/she will achieve a degree in the 1st attempt, in S.S.L.C./P.U.C./Degree/ P.G./Professional classes.
- They should be a student at a recognized university.
- There is no income limit for the deduction of prize money.
Prize Money Scholarship 2023 Documents Required
- Aadhaar Card Benefit
- Caste Certification
- Latest Passport Size Picture (100 KB)
- Aadhaar associated bank details (Account Pass Book)
- Photo (20KB)
- Marks card
- Caste number starts with RD
Are you preparing for JEE exam 2024? Kickstart your exam preparation with Infinity Learn.
Prize Money Scholarship Documents Required
- Submitted to District Office
- Get a certified copy of the online registration from your research university (E-Attestation Portal).
- Attach Xerox Caste Card Version Xerox Marks card for all semesters in the case of post-matrical prize money.
Prize Money Scholarship Rewards
|Prize Money (In INR)||Scholarship amount|
|II PUC, 3 Years Polytechnic Diploma||Rs. 20000.00|
|Any Post-Graduate courses like M.A., M.Sc., etc.||Rs. 30000.00|
|Agriculture, Engineering, Veterinary, Medicine||Rs. 35000.00|
Prize Money Scholarship Marks
|09.00 & Above||I Class with Distinction|
|08.00 to 08.99||I Class|
|06.00 to 07.99||II Class|
|Examination||Both External and Internal (50:50)|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|System of Education||Semester|
Prize Money Scholarship 2023 Contact Information
Social welfare department
Commissionerate of Social Welfare Department
5th Floor, MS Building
Dr. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru- 560001
Email Id: email@example.com
Fax No. : 080-22353757
Helpline No: 08022634300
NEET 2024 Exam: Prepare for NEET with Result-Oriented Learning Program at Infinity Learn
FAQs on Prize Money Scholarship 2023
Why is the prize money scholarship offered to the students?
Prize money scholarship is offered to the students to complete II PUC, 3 Years Polytechnic Diploma, Certificate, Agriculture, Technology, Veterinary, Medical, Other Postgraduate courses such as M.A., M.Sc., etc.
Who provides the prize money scholarship for economically backward students?
The prize money scholarship for economically backward students is provided by the social welfare department for Karnataka government.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 to Class 12: Get free NCERT solution PDFs on Infinity Learn.