Subject specialists have created NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 11 Transport in Plants, which includes thorough solutions for reference. All of the unsolved questions from the textbook’s exercises are answered here. The NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 provide useful solutions for improving conceptual knowledge and help in entrance examinations like JEE mains and NEET.
The solutions are carefully solved using student-friendly terms while still adhering to the norms that must be followed when solving NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11. Practicing these answers can be incredibly advantageous not only in terms of exams but also in terms of helping Class 11 pupils perform well in upcoming competitive exams.
The approaches for answering have been given special consideration to stay on target while not deviating from the intended answer. Because time is so important in exams, excellent time management when answering questions is essential for getting the best results.
Class 11 Biology NCERT Exemplar Solutions Unit 4 – Plant Physiology includes Chapter 11 – Transport in Plants. This unit is worth about 18 points, or about 25% of the overall weight of the question paper. The physiological processes observed in flowering plants are described in this chapter. Plant mineral nutrition, photosynthesis, transport, respiration, and eventually plant growth and development are all studied at the molecular level, but in the context of cellular processes and even organisms. Wherever possible, the relationship between physiological processes and the environment is described.
The types of questions that students expect are listed below:
- Evaluation type
- Remembering: knowledge-based
- Application type
- Higher-order thinking skills – Analysing and Synthesis
The subtopics covered in Chapter 11 – Transport in Plants are listed below:
|11.1||Means of transport|
|11.3||Long Distance Transport Of Water|
|11.5||Uptake And Transport Of Mineral Nutrients|
|11.6||Phloem Transport: Flow From Source To Sink|
Introduction of Chapter
Water, minerals, gases, hormones, organic solutes, and other things are transported by plants. Diffusion, enhanced diffusion, and other methods of transferring these chemicals exist. This allows for a comparison of various transport processes as well as a quick introduction to the concept of the plant-water relationship. The concept of water potential is essential to comprehend water movement.
Osmosis, plasmolysis, imbibition, long-distance water transport, and plant water absorption are all significant principles. The students grasp how water travels until they reach the last leaf, at which point crucial concepts like as guttation, root pressure, and others must be grasped.
Key Features of Transport in Plants
- The exact answer is a layout by solutions.
- In support of CBSE exam preparations, it is an extremely helpful tool.
- It is readily available.
- Downloading of solutions is free.
- The answers are simple and to the point.
- To learn rapidly and remember effectively use pointers.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 11
Q. Explain the concept of Osmosis covered in the Chapter 11 of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Biology.
- Osmosis is a type of diffusion in which two or more substances are separated by a semipermeable membrane.
- It takes place in a liquid medium.
- It is necessary to use a semipermeable membrane.
- The system’s turgor pressure provides resistance.
Q. What are the key features of using the NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 11?
Ans: The important concepts discussed in the NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 11 are as follows:
- There are answers to all of the textbook questions.
- Students’ conceptual learning abilities have increased.
- The solutions are created by subject matter experts in accordance with CBSE rules.
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions are the most effective study material available to students.
- To help students understand the principles, the professors adopt a simple and attractive pattern..
Q. List out the factors affecting water potential in the Chapter 11 of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Biology.
Ans: Following are the factors that affect water potential in Chapter 11 of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Biology :
- Solute potential
- Pressure potential
- Matric potential
- Gain/loss of water
Q. Why Opt for Infinity Learn?
Ans: In this chapter Infinity Learn provides videos, notes, NCERT text book solutions, other practice book solutions and assignments that help you learn the concepts and to memorise the concepts for entrance exams and board exams. Most important, Infinity learn provide instant doubt support by subject experts.