Subject specialists have created NCERT Solutions for Physics Class 11 Chapter 13 which includes thorough solutions for reference. These solutions are updated according to the latest term – II CBSE syllabus for 2012-22 and are provided in easy language for understanding. Tips and tricks are also provided.
These solutions are provided so a student can clear his doubts and get help with a deep understanding of the concept. Also, you can refer them to make the chapter notes and revisions notes. You can also download PDF from the link
It is very important for the students to go through with the concepts given in this Chapter in order to avoid any difficulty in understanding any of the advanced topics. These NCERT Solutions help you in getting deep knowledge through its answers to the textbook questions, also questions from previous papers, and sample papers.
NCERT Solutions also contains previous year question papers that are very useful in preparing for the term-wise CBSE examinations 2021-22.
Subtopics of Chapter 13 Kinetic Theory
- Molecular nature of matter
- Behavior of gases
- Kinetic theory of an ideal gas
- Law of equipartition of energy
- Specific heat capacity
- Mean free path
The NCERT Solutions are prepared by subject experts according to the newest term – II CBSE Syllabus (2021-22) of class 11 Physics in order that students can learn the concepts more effectively. The NCERT Solutions of this Chapter is given to make students understand the concepts of this chapter in-depth. The exams conducted by the CBSE deals with the NCERT Syllabus for both 10th as well as 12th Classes.
Kinetic Theory is a good scoring section within the CBSE Class 11 term – II examination. Properties of gases are easier to know than those of solids and liquids. All things are made from atoms – little particles that move around in motion, attracting each other once they are a little distance apart but repelling upon being squeezed into one another. Some key points of the kinetic theory of gases are given below.
- We shouldn’t have an exaggerated idea of the intermolecular distance in a gas. At ordinary pressures and temperatures, this is often only 10 times or so the interatomic distance in solids and liquids. what’s different is that the mean free path, which in gas is 100 times the interatomic distance and 1000 times the dimensions of the molecule.
- The pressure of a fluid isn’t only exerted on the wall. Pressure exists everywhere in a fluid. Any layer of gas inside the volume of a container is in equilibrium because the pressure is that the same on each side of the layer.
- Molecules of air in a room don’t fall and choose the bottom (due to gravity) due to their high speeds and constant collisions. In equilibrium, there’s a really slight increase in density at lower heights (like in the atmosphere).
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions of this Chapter
- How a student can score full marks in the Chapter 13 Kinetic Theory of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics?
- How to start reading the NCERT Solutions of this Chapter?
- Explain the concept of the kinetic theory of gases covered in these NCERT Solutions?
How a student can score full marks in the Chapter 13 Kinetic Theory of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics?
The NCERT Solutions of this Chapter is prepared by our highly experienced faculty after doing vast research on each concept. During solving textbook questions, students can use these solutions to get an overall idea about the topics covered in this chapter. The solutions are provided in both online and offline mode as per the needs of students. The PDF format of solutions is available at Infinite learn which can be downloaded and used by the students to get their doubts cleared instantly.
How to start reading the NCERT Solutions of this Chapter?
To start with, first, learn and understand kinetic energy using the infinity learn website. Then study the solutions provided by subject matter experts at the infinity learn website. By solving these exercises students can get an ace in all the concepts present in NCERT Solutions of this chapter.
Explain the concept of the kinetic theory of gases covered in these NCERT Solutions?
Kinetic theory of gases is a theoretical model that tells us about the molecular composition of the gas in terms of a large number of submicroscopic particles which include atoms and molecules. Students of Class 11 are advised to use these NCERT Solutions from Infinite Learn to get a deep knowledge of important concepts. The solutions are made with the main aim of helping students with their second-term exam preparation. The stepwise explanations in easy language increase the confidence among students to appear for the term – II exam without fear.