Scholarship for Class 10 Passed Students:
Scholarship for 10th passed students 2022-2023 is one of the sparks of hope for them to extend their education. As we know, education is becoming more expensive day by day. Many students cannot continue their studies after the 10th Class because of insufficient financial support. Scholarships for 10th class students play a very significant role in further studies. These accomplishments give financial assistance to the students and provide them with confidence.
There are many Scholarships for 10th-class students offered by private and government institutes. Students can apply for these scholarships on the respective official websites online. Some scholarships are awarded based on marks secured in the 10th Standard. A few scholarships conduct their entrance exam to select the best candidates. So if you have secured high marks in the 10th exam, you don’t have to bother much. You have to find a suitable scholarship for yourself and apply for it within the mentioned period or before the last day of application. We have listed some of the most general scholarships for class 10th students.
India’s Largest Talent Hunt Exam and win Get up to 100% Scholarship: NEET Scholarship
Scholarship for Class 10 Students Important Dates
Below is the list of popular scholarships for students who have passed the class 10th exam. Most of the application has to be submitted online mode for scholarships. Check the list below and apply for the most suitable one.
|Tata Building India Online Essay Competition||July|
|Vidyadhan Scholarship for 10th Passed Students||July|
|JM Sethia Merit Scholarship Scheme||July|
|Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search Junior Scholarship 2021||July|
|Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards 2021||Aug|
|National Scholarship Exam (NSE) 2021||Sep|
|Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship For 10th Passed Students||Nov|
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship for 10th Passed Students
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship is an action by the Modi Foundation to help impoverished students from classes 8 to 12. This Scholarship supports financially challenged students and their parents with the core belief that “No youth should be deprived and left behind from education.”
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Eligibility
- Students studying in classes 8 to 12 are eligible
- Only citizens of India are eligible
- Students awaiting 10th board results are also eligible
Students need to take Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Test 2022 to demand the Scholarship. The scholarship amount has been classified into various sections based on the ranks obtained by the students in the test.
- 1st Rank Rs. 50,000 – (25 students)
- 2nd Rank Rs. 40,000 – (50 students)
- 3rd Rank – Rs. 30,000 – (75 students)
- 4th Rank Rs. 15,000- (100 students)
- 5th Rank Rs. 8,000- (250 students)
PM Scholarship for Class 10th Students
Prime Minister Narendra Modi originated PM Scholarship for the Class 10th and 12th passed students. Hence, eligible students will get Rs. 25,000 as the reward amount under this scheme to pursue their Higher Education. PM Scholarship Scheme is run by Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sainik Board Secretariat, Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It is a small action taken by our honored Prime Minister Narendra Modi to encourage higher professional and specialized studies for worthy candidates. The selected applicant will enjoy awards and opportunities of a particular amount per month.
- The last date to apply is July.
- The candidate should have passed the 10th exam.
- They should be an Indian Citizen.
Tata Building India Online Essay Competition
Tata Building India welcomes qualified candidates to apply for the Tata Building India Online Essay Competition. This is an essay writing competition for students in classes 6th to 12th. All the applications should be submitted online. It is classified into two: Junior, i.e., for students of 6th to 8th, and senior, i.e., for students of 9th to 12th. The Scholarship strives to reach out to school students and examine their creativity. The competition motivates students to think out of the box and develop self-confidence for future professional growth. Students of Class 6th to 12th are eligible.
MOMA Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme
MOMA Scholarship is a Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme awarded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs. The Scholarship’s objective is to contribute financial support to students from a minority category who wants to continue their education. This Scholarship is available for classes from 1st to 10th. 30% of the Scholarship is reserved for the girl applicants of the minority community.
- Only the students of a minority community can apply for this Scholarship.
- The selected applicant will get a financial allowance of Rs. 100 per month and course fee reimbursement up to Rs. 350 per month.
- The deadline to apply for this Scholarship is 30th September.
V-Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2022
V-mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship is a C.S.R. drive of V-Mart, the biggest retail chain in India. Fuel, the charitable partner of the Scholarship, encourages students through N.G.O.s and on a personal basis to apply for the Scholarship. V-Mart Scholarship’s objective is to help deserving students from impoverished backgrounds who cannot continue their education due to financial limitations. The Scholarship also intends to improve the level of the backward Class through education.
- Under this scheme, the reward amount of Rs. 10,000 each will be given to 750 selected students to continue their dreams in terms of education.
- To apply for the Scholarship, one’s family income should be less than 2lakh per annum.
- The last date to apply for this Scholarship is 30th October 2022.
Vidyasaarathi S.N.L. Bearing Scholarship Scheme 2022
Vidyasaarathi S.N.L. Bearing Scholarship Scheme is a technology-enabled action by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited to contribute financial support to students across the country. The eligible students will get the scholarship price according to the proceeding course. Students can apply for this scheme through online mode only.
- Those Students who have qualified for class 10th & 12th with the merest 50% marks and pursuing BSc / B.E. / Btech / L.L.B. and Diploma Courses can apply for this Scholarship.
- When applying, students should have required documents such as class 10th & 12th Marksheet, P.A.N. Card, and Family income certificate.
- Student Family Income should not be more than Rs. 5 lakh.
- Last Date Students can apply online for this Scholarship till 31st July 2021.
Combined Counseling Board Scholarship 2022
Combined Counselling Board (C.C.B.) The Scholarship is one of the most significant scholarships in India. C.C.B. has connections with many leading colleges, Institutions, and Universities.
- Scholars studying or who have passed class 10th with 33 % to 50 % marks can participate in this Scholarship.
- Elected candidate will get Rs 60,000 to Rs 70,000.
- And eligible candidates will also get compensated up to Rs 1 Lakh from the particular State Government.
- Bank Account Number, 2 Passport Size Photos, and the last qualifying exam mark sheet necessary to apply for this Scholarship.
- The applicant can apply online, fill out all the details & submit the form and download your application receipt.
- The last date to apply for this Scholarship will be till 30th July.
Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search Junior Scholarship 2022
JBNST Junior Scholarship is Exam based and is only for science stream students studying U.G. level education. Students who have qualified for classes 10th and 12th in 2018 can partake in this Scholarship from West Bengal. If scholars passed their Class before 2018 are not eligible for this Scholarship.
- The qualified student will get the scholarship reward amount of Rs. 3000 monthly and also the price-amount for books Rs. 2000 per annum.
- Students can participate till 31st July 2022 in this Scholarship
Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022 for 10th Passed Students
Vidyadhan Scholarship is one of the most prevalent scholarships among the Class 10th Students. Sarojini Damodaran Foundation governs it. Sarojini Damodaran Foundation was established in 1990 by SD Shibulal (Co-Founder & C.E.O. of Infosys) & Kumari Shibulal. Vidhyadhan Scholarship’s main purpose is to give monetary support to exemplary students, beginning from class 11th until they achieve their degree of choice.
- Students who obtained 90% marks or 9 CGPA in class 10th
- Students with annual family assets of less than Rs. 2 Lakhs. Students who finished class 10th and taken admission in Class 11th.
- Students who proceed to do well in classes 11th & 12th will also be granted a scholarship for seeking degree courses.
- Gujrat Students can participate until 31st July, for the rest of the states are closed now.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship for 10th Class
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) administers the CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for single girl children. Parents owning a single girl child who achieved 60% or 6.2 CGPA in CBSE class X can support their daughter in applying for this Scholarship. The CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship aims to promote exemplary girl students to perform well and profit from a feature education.
- Eligible candidates will gain a scholarship of Rs. 500 per month for 2 years.
- The applicant should be a single girl child of her parents.
- A student who has secured 60% or above marks of 6.2 CGPA in CBSE class 10th
- Pursuing Class XI and XII from a school affiliated with CBSE
Application for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship is available on the official website of CBSE in August and September. Students need to enter the roll number and certificate number mentioned on the CBSE Class X mark sheet to apply for the Scholarship.
National Scholarship Test
National Scholarship test is the national level examination conducted every year in offline & online mode. Students in class 5th to 12th Standard can participate in the national Scholarship test 2022, conducted by Shiksha Education Trust. Students interested in offline mode can choose their center as per the list given in the application form.
National Scholarship Test 2022 Online Dates
- Exam Date: June
- Admit Card: May
- Result Date: June
- Registration Date: May
National Scholarship Test 2022 Offline Dates
- Last Date to Apply: May
- Admit Card: July
- Exam Date: July
- Result Date: September
The National Scholarship test rewards students in multiple ways.
- State Topper: Top 3 students who get the maximum marks in the state will get an amount of Rs 28000 each
- National Topper: Top 3 Students who get the maximum marks get the amount of Rs 75000 each. Students who qualify for the exam cutoff will get a scholarship per their respective Class, i.e., 5th Class students will get Rs 5000 & Books, the 6th class student gets approx Rs 6000 + Books.
FAQs on Scholarship for Class 10 Students
Question: Is there any scholarship for 10th passed students in 2022?
Answer: Yes, there are many scholarship schemes available for class 10th passed students, such as:
- Vidyadhan Scholarship
- Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
- CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
- All India Meritorious Scholarship
- Indian Oil Academic Scholarship
- Jio Scholarship
- Saraswati Academy Scholarship
- NCERT Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- National Talent Search Examination or NTSE
- SHDF Scholarship
- National Scholarship Exam (NSE)
- Swami Vivekananda Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana
- Indian National Olympiad (INO)
How can I get a scholarship after the 10th?
You need to apply for a suitable scholarship based on the eligibility criteria declared by the scheme. You can apply directly from the scholarship portal via online procedure.
The minimum education requirement to apply for this Scholarship is students should have passed class 12/ diploma/ graduation. The applicants should have obtained at least 60% marks or above in the minimum educational qualification.
S.O.F. Scholarship is offered by the Science Olympiad Foundation and British Council for the meritorious students of class 1st to class 10th. Under this Scholarship, students who have achieved a good rank in English are given Rs. 5000 and a certificate is showing their excellence. Students with 90 % aggregate marks in English in the previous class are eligible for the scholarship.