CBSE Sample Papers for Final Board Exams Class 10 Social Science – Paper 3
(For Annual Board Examinations to be held in and after March 2018 and onwards)
Based on the latest syllabus and design of the Question Paper released by the C.B.S.E., New Delhi…
Strictly based on the Remodelled Scheme of Assessment, the Latest Syllabus and Design of the Question Paper released by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi effective from academic year 2017-18.
MODEL TEST PAPER 3 (Unsolved)
1.A When did the English Parliament seize power from the monarchy? 
1.B When did the NLF occupy the presidential palace in Saigon that resulted in the unification of Vietnam?
2.A Name the allegory of the French nation in the 19th century. 
2.B Who established the Vietnamese Communist Party?
3. Where is the largest steel plant in India located? 
4. What do you mean by ‘polar pani’? 
5. What is Blue Revolution? 
6. What do you mean by Federal Government? 
7. Explain ‘Right to choose’. 
8.A How did the Greek war of Independence mobilize nationalist feeling among the educated elite across Europe? Give three points. 
8.B Explain any three limitations of the French Education Policy in Vietnam.
9. Explain the circumstances in which Non-Cooperation Movement gradually slowed down in cities. 
10. What are the uses of copper? Name the two leading copper producing states of India. 
11. Explain any three types of pollution caused by industries. 
12. What is the significance of National Highways? 
13. Describe the three main elements of democracy? 
14. State any two advantages of a multi-party system. In what way is an alliance different from a coalition government? 
15. Examine the three challenges to democracy. 
16. Why are poor households still dependent on informal sources of credit? Explain any three reasons. 
17. How do banks play a positive role by acting as intermediaries between depositors and borrowers? 
18. What is the Right to Information Act, (2005)? How does it help the consumers? 
19.A How did the world economy take shape? Discuss four features. 
19.B How did the East India Company establish a system of management and control over Indian trade?
20.A Describe the new spirit of individualism that emerged in the industrial cities. 
20.B Discuss the emergence of novels in South India in the 19th century.
21. State any four characteristics of commercial farming in India. 
22. Explain two achievements and two difficulties of Local Self Government in India. 
23. Do the ‘caste’ and ‘vote bank’ factors completely control the elections in India? Explain. 
24. Give a few examples of public sector activities and explain the rationale behind it. 
25. The workers in the unorganised sector need protection on various issues. Explain with examples. 
26. Locate and label the following items on the outline political map of India. 
(i) Nagpur (ii) Kheda
27. Locate and label the following items on the map. 
(A) The place where the Satyagraha of cotton mill workers was held.
(B) The place where the Indian National Congress session was held in 1929.
28. Locate and label die following items on the map.
(i) Mohali – Software Technology Park
(ii) Bokaro – Iron and Steel Industry
(iii) Kalpakkam – Nuclear Power Plant
Note : The following questions are for the Blind Candidates only, in lieu of Q. No. 26, 27, & 28. 
(28.1) In which state the Jallianwala Bagh Incident took place?
(28.2) Where did Gandhiji break the Salt Law?
(28.3) Name the software technology park in Odisha.
(28.4) Name the state where the Rawat Bhata Nuclear Plant is located.
(28.5) At which place is a major iron and steel plant located in Tamil Nadu?