On July 17, 2022, National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET 2022 exam for undergraduates. Following the examination, the NTA will release the Date and time for the NEET 2022 exam results date and time on its official website and announce the NEET results. As soon as the NTA releases the NEET result 2022 on the official website, the direct link will be updated on this page.
Key Highlights of NEET 2022 Results
Here is everything you should know about the NEET 2022 results. All the information related to the NEET exam 2022, result date and time, and admissions are specially enlisted in the table below:
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||July 17, 2022|
|NEET 2022 Exam result date and time||NTA will announce the date and time soon after the exam|
|NEET 2022 Result download||The last Date to download NEET 2022 result is up to 90 days from the Date NTA releases the result|
|NTA official websites to download the NEET 2022 Results||
|Who releases the NEET-UG 2022 result?||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Number of NEET 2022 aspirants attempting the exam||Over 18 lakh candidates are expected to take the exam|
|Mandatory details to check NEET 2022 Result||Roll number, Date of birth, and security pin|
|Details on the scorecard||Name, subject-wise and total marks, percentile scores, AIR for 15% AIQ seats, the cut-off score|
|The result is valid for||
|Admission through NEET 2022 result||
|Courses Offered through NEET 2022||MBBS, BDS, BUMS, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, BNYS, B.V.Sc, and AH courses|
Download NEET 2022 Result?
NEET 2022 result date is not yet available. However, candidates should know the steps for downloading NEET UG 2022 results. Below is a step-by-step process to download the NEET UG 2022 results and score card:
- Visit the official NTA NEET websites – neet.nta.nic.in or ntaresult.nic.in
- To view NEET-UG 2022 results, click the “View NEET-UG 2022 -Result” tab.
- Log in using your roll number, Date of birth, and security pin
- Your NEET result 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Please download your NEET UG 2022 result and take a printout for future reference.
Details printed on the NEET UG Score Card 2022
The NEET UG score card 2022 has some details mentioned on it. Candidates are advised to carefully read the following information on their NEET UG Result PDF:
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s NEET UG Application Number
- Personal information of the candidate such as candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, Date of birth, nationality, category/sub-category, etc.
- NEET UG percentile, along with subject-wise breakup (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
- Candidate’s overall score
- All-India NEET Rank
- NEET Qualifying Status
- NEET AIR for 15% AIQ seats
- The cut-off score for NEET
Cut-Off Marks in NEET Exam
After conducting the NEET Exam, the NTA releases the results and cut-off marks on its official website. The cut-off marks in the NEET exam refer to the minimum marks students need to score to qualify for the NEET exam. These are of 2 types –
- Qualifying Cut-Off Marks – These are the minimum marks a student must score to qualify for the NEET examination.
- Admission Cut-off Marks – A student’s admission cut-off marks determine whether they are eligible for admission to medical colleges.
Below is a table to help you give an overview of the expected cut-off score for various categories.
|S. No||Category||NEET 2022 Expected Cut-off|
|1.||General||720 to 138|
|2.||SC/ST/OBC||137 to 108|
|3.||Physically Handicapped General Category||137 to 122|
|4.||Physically Handicapped SC/ST/OBC||121-108|
Marking Scheme NTA Follows for the NEET Exam
200 questions are asked in the NEET exam, and students must answer 180 of their choice. Here is the marking scheme that NTA uses for the NEET exam:
- NTA awards 4 marks for every correct answer, and for every wrong answer, 1 mark is deducted.
- NTA will deduct marks for questions where students have marked more than one answer.
- If a question is not answered, NTA will not award or deduct any marks.
- Students cannot change their answers once they have marked them.
Calculate the expected NEET score for 2022
By using the NEET UG 2022 Final Answer Key released by the NTA, candidates can determine their expected NEET 2022 score. Please click here for information on downloading the NEET answer key for 2022.
- The total marks for the NEET UG 2022 medical entrance test are 720. You must be aware of the same before calculating your expected NEET score.
- You can now calculate your NEET score using the marking scheme for NEET 2022.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Calculate the NEET 2022 Expected Marks
Here is a step-by-step guide to calculating your NEET 2022 expected marks:
- Download the NEET Answer Key PDF.
- While checking the answer key, award yourself +4 marks for every question you have answered correctly.
- For every incorrect answer, subtract 1 mark from the total score.
- For every unanswered question, please give it a zero mark.
- Add up your overall score to get an estimate of your NEET marks.